Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Sandy Hook shooting, can someone explain this

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
122 replies to this topic

#16    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

• The default position is to give a ****

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:23 PM

View PostCoffey, on 19 December 2012 - 09:12 PM, said:

The father of the shooter is supposedly part of the LIBOR case and was supposedly due to attend court as a witness.
Coincidentally James Holmes father is part of the LIBOR case.. and was due to attend court as a witness.
hi coffey, those two statements initiated from a known disinformationist. there is no evidence, its just made up and been repeated around the net.

#17    Dredimus

Dredimus

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:24 PM

What you dont know is what any number of people could have said before he smiled... It could have been something as simple as his wife or friend reminding him of something crazy or cute that his daughter said days earlier... Hell, he could have just been thinking about her and smiled at a memory.... It's insane that most of these children have not yet been given a proper funeral yet vultures are all over it with conspiracy theories, gun laws, anti-medication rants and other issues... let the families mourn... let the children be properly put to rest...

#18    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:24 PM

View PostLittle Fish, on 19 December 2012 - 09:23 PM, said:

hi coffey, those two statements initiated from a known disinformationist. there is no evidence, its just made up and been repeated around the net.

I thought the James Holmes one was true?

I did wonder about the second though.

Oh well my bad, i wasn't sure myself.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#19    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:25 PM

View Postpallidin, on 19 December 2012 - 09:09 PM, said:

Oh sure, the US government kills 20 1st-graders to promote a weapons ban.

That is about as dumb a scenario as it gets.
No,no one died .Just like they didn't kill Osama ,and the previous false flag shootings weren't terrible enough,to get the entire country to cave.
He had to make it horrific.
My spidey sense tingled from the beginning ,but I didn't see how...
Actors....yup...
Actors .

This is the smoke and mirrors president .
This is why he wanted to be re elected so badly.

Miss me?

#20    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:29 PM

I think this is fitting:

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#21    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:30 PM

And I know a lot of actors guys,this guy does look like he's prepping to get into character .
A man who lost his kid,would have been sobbing the entire time. We also never see the mom ,except from a distance .
Where is his wife ?
It smells .It really does .

Miss me?

#22    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,050 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:33 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 19 December 2012 - 09:25 PM, said:

No,no one died .Just like they didn't kill Osama ,and the previous false flag shootings weren't terrible enough,to get the entire country to cave.
Actors....yup...
Actors .

Wait. 20 First Graders didn't die?

Posted Image

~MEH~

#23    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,961 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:35 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 19 December 2012 - 09:25 PM, said:

Actors....yup...
Actors .

...I hope that you're joking. And if not, what the hell is wrong with you? I'm sure the parents would be interested to know their child wasn't killed.

Edited by Corp, 19 December 2012 - 09:36 PM.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#24    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 17,377 posts

• I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies for the hardest victory is over SELF.
    Aristotle

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:38 PM

I've been here a year now and I don't recall giving more than a couple of opinions on CT's.   I have never begun a thread there before.  THIS one is just too darned convenient in every aspect of the story and I just cannot believe it is random.  Is it possible?  Of course!  But the odds are so long I think you'd have a better chance at powerball.  As for this guy, I don't know...people sometimes laugh inappropriately, especially when under stress.  But when your child has just been gunned down?   :no:

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#25    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,961 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:44 PM

As it's been mentioned we have no idea what his state of mind was. Someone could have been giving him encouragement or he could have been remembering something funny so he wouldn't break down. There are many ways of dealing with grief and I think laughing to stop himself from crying is a hell of a lot more logical and reasonable than that foolish idea that this was some grand government op and that this man was an actor. Frankly the very idea is down right disrespectful to the victims and their families.

Edited by Corp, 19 December 2012 - 09:45 PM.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#26    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:44 PM

View PostCorp, on 19 December 2012 - 09:35 PM, said:

...I hope that you're joking. And if not, what the hell is wrong with you? I'm sure the parents would be interested to know their child wasn't killed.
Did you read the op .....

Miss me?

#27    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,961 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:47 PM

Can't see the video at the moment but from what others have said it was one of the fathers who lost a child in the killings. Seems he laughed at a moment. Not really that odd unless you're trying to see something that you want to see.

#28    Einsteinium

Einsteinium

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts

• "Work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others."
    -Buddha

View Postand then, on 19 December 2012 - 09:38 PM, said:

I've been here a year now and I don't recall giving more than a couple of opinions on CT's.   I have never begun a thread there before.  THIS one is just too darned convenient in every aspect of the story and I just cannot believe it is random.  Is it possible?  Of course!  But the odds are so long I think you'd have a better chance at powerball.  As for this guy, I don't know...people sometimes laugh inappropriately, especially when under stress.  But when your child has just been gunned down?   :no:

Hello and then, What can't you believe is random?

There is no proof that guy is an actor. I do not believe he is. We have no way of knowing what was going through his head. Some people laugh at the worst possible times because it is how they relieve stress. It does not mean he was an actor. If you think he was an actor, then he will have a bio somewhere that you should be able to find. Actors need to keep themselves visible, it is how they get work, and how they pay the bills. If anyone thinks this man is an actor, then prove it!

#29    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

View Postand then, on 19 December 2012 - 09:38 PM, said:

Well,its the most horrific episode of mass killing of children ,in anyone's life time ,at this juncture in time.
I saw his speech on the news and said wow,what an awesome guy .
If you watch this "prep" ,,and then his speech,yeah,it looks seriously acted out .

Miss me?

#30    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:48 PM

View PostEinsteinium, on 19 December 2012 - 09:47 PM, said:

Hello and then, What can't you believe is random?

There is no proof that guy is an actor. I do not believe he is. We have no way of knowing what was going through his head. Some people laugh at the worst possible times because it is how they relieve stress. It does not mean he was an actor. If you think he was an actor, then he will have a bio somewhere that you should be able to find. Actors need to keep themselves visible, it is how they get work, and how they pay the bills. If anyone thinks this man is an actor, then prove it!
I sent it to the NRA ,and told them to do ,just that .

Miss me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users