Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Seen something wish I didn't! :-(

King Donk

I have never believed in spirits and talking to dead people, my fiancée is a big believer and sees spiritualists regular and have also been told she has the ingredients to become a medium, but I'm not so sure I don't believe anymore, I was sat in the bath on Saturday the 27th December this year at about 22:45 and I looked in the mirror and saw a little girl sat on the toilet with her head down and she looked really sad, I turned around to look at the toilet and she was gone, my fiancée said she wasn't here to hurt you, the next day I was told my 7 year old son was being abused by a 10 year old kid that my parents were fostering, was it a sign maybe :-/

I don't know if it was a sign or not but I do believe in the afterlife. I've seen a ghost.

Not to be blunt, but how was seeing a little girl a sign relating to the information about your son? I don't see any connection.

She came to deliver the message about the son. Her doing so allowed the parents to "awaken " enough to see beyond their normal day-to-day stressful life which was masking, if you will, the fact about the son. It was sort of an attention getter, or a slap in the face. Something to draw them out of their normal lives long enough to become aware. The girl probably knew all about it and decided to inform those on the other side. I wouldn't be surprised to find that something has happened to the 10 year old. That is, if she likes you parents or the son or maybe just doesn't like bullies. You could check on that in a week or two maybe. She seems to want to be protective of the boy.

• Like 1

So sorry your son was badly treated by an older kid. I hope that he's nowhere near that bully again.

I wonder if the child you saw in the mirror was to show you the deep sadness of that spirit? Perhaps your partner can send this little spirit into the light.

It was probably just your subconscious generating the image of a child in a sort of daydream. Baths are relaxing things, which can allow the mind to wander and fantasize. In a moment of relaxation, it makes perfect sense to "see" and feel things that aren't entirely real; that is what a daydream is. The conclusion "I saw a thing therefore ghost/spirit" seems highly fantastical, however.