Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Happy Holidays + Best Wishes for the New Year

BrooklynGuy

Hi Folks, :st

I want to extend my sincerest wishes to you all for a Happy Holiday Season as well as a Safe and Prosperous New Year!! Like you folks I have treasured memories of this time of year and would love to hear some of yours. My favorite is getting a Cowboy hat and a pair of cap guns with a holster when I was six years old. I got a lot of mileage out those guns, had a grand old time pretending to be The Lone Ranger and got to annoy my two sisters in the process. :santa:

• Like 8

Hi Folks, :st

I want to extend my sincerest wishes to you all for a Happy Holiday Season as well as a Safe and Prosperous New Year!! Like you folks I have treasured memories of this time of year and would love to hear some of yours. My favorite is getting a Cowboy hat and a pair of cap guns with a holster when I was six years old. I got a lot of mileage out those guns, had a grand old time pretending to be The Lone Ranger and got to annoy my two sisters in the process. :santa:

Great story BrooklynGuy, I know Mattel made a great cap gun that took a green stickum cap. Had lots of fun with mine also and I had 3 sisters to annoy and I was quite good at that per them..

• Like 3

One of my most cherished Christmas gifts was a cassette of Andy Williams' Christmas Album when I was but a teen ~ today I have it in CD ~ and this is ever the perennial favorite of mine ~

~

~

Seasonal Greetings to one and all ~

~

• Like 4

Happy Holidays to all and I look forward to see you all again in 2015 :)

• Like 6

One of my most cherished Christmas gifts was a cassette of Andy Williams' Christmas Album when I was but a teen ~ today I have it in CD ~ and this is ever the perennial favorite of mine ~

~

Seasonal Greetings to one and all ~

~

Andy Williams Christmas Album, really? Give me your address, I want to send you some maple syrup, or a snowball, or a moose. Or maybe a moose, slathered in snow and maple syrup.

Edit: Best wishes all on a great 2015! :)

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 4

Happy Holidays to all, may everyone have delicious food, many gifts, great beers and liquors, celebrated with close friends and family. Be safe :)

• Like 5

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you all, I'm finished up today, so most likely won't be posting again till into the New Year, hope you all have a great one :nw::santa::tu::clap:

• Like 6

Andy Williams Christmas Album, really? Give me your address, I want to send you some maple syrup, or a snowball, or a moose. Or maybe a moose, slathered in snow and maple syrup.

Edit: Best wishes all on a great 2015! :)

Better if you give me yours .... I'll sleigh over for the Holidays ... :lol:

Great 2015 and more to ye too ~

Edited by third_eye
  • Like 3

evil-santa.jpg

"Yesss....a very happy Christmas to you all"

• Like 4

I have a Christmas card I made, I'm trying to post. lol

It's been so long that I forgot how to post images.

Edited by The Nameless One
  • Like 3

Happy Christmas - Happy Holidays everyone :) Have a lovely time whatever you're doing, and if you're traveling, take care and be sure to stay safe.

I'll be home for Christmas with the family. I think I'm more or less organised now, cards all posted, presents all wrapped, food is in the freezer. (yum) Just waiting for Santa now :santa: and a white Christmas would be nice but it's not forecast.

• Like 4

I and my friends Zarkor and Zerak wish you all a Merry Christmas!

post-50472-0-86617700-1419046126_thumb.j

• Like 4

This song really touches my heart especially this time of year

Edited by BrooklynGuy
  • Like 3

I hope you all get to enjoy great moments together with your family and friends and i wish 2015 will be an awesome year for everyone! :tu:

Edited by FollowTheTrail
  • Like 3

Had our Christmas cookie decorating contest this afternoon. There was icing, sprinkles and cookie dough galore, mostly on the kids and not the cookies... Tons of fun and I can't laugh anymore...

• Like 3

shoe_daily122114.jpg

Happy Holidays ... let's try not to break this present this time ~

;)

~

Edited by third_eye
  • Like 3

Three hours of Christmas music link below is the best variety of Christmas music I've found on Youtube:

• Like 1

Three hours of Christmas music link below is the best variety of Christmas music I've found on Youtube:

It won't play for me.

This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds

This is my favourite christmas memory: We all used to go to my nans house for a big family christmas and she used to make home made elderflower wine which all the adults used to enjoy copious amounts of whilst me and my brother were stuck with orange squash :(

One year she had too much of her own homemade wine and put the christmas turkey under a chair instead of in the oven, So dinner was a few hours late that year.

Actually a few days later my mum found my nan singing in a ditch after drinking some more homemade wine and my nan was banned from making her own wine from then on.

• Like 4

This is my favourite christmas memory: We all used to go to my nans house for a big family christmas and she used to make home made elderflower wine which all the adults used to enjoy copious amounts of whilst me and my brother were stuck with orange squash :(

One year she had too much of her own homemade wine and put the christmas turkey under a chair instead of in the oven, So dinner was a few hours late that year.

Actually a few days later my mum found my nan singing in a ditch after drinking some more homemade wine and my nan was banned from making her own wine from then on.

Your Nan sounds like one nice lady and really knew how to get into the holiday spirit...No pun intended...

• Like 2

About 15 hours to go till Christmas. Does anyone else open a gift or two on Christmas eve? I can't wait to see what Santa brought me. :clap::su:sk:P

• Like 1