Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Interesting Rumor; Biden may be on way out

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#46    Pinky Floyd

Pinky Floyd

Waxing Poetic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,828 posts

• 1000% Libertarian...

Posted 11 September 2008 - 07:34 PM

If Biden was to back out..It would be for 'Family' issues or 'Health' issues..

The Democrats would have to save face somehow..(The Republicans would do the same thing though...)

Total American Isolationism Now
Complete and across the board. Over the next fifty years, America needs to develop energy independence
and terminate any and all relations with most all countries not on the North American Continent.
Forever...

#47    Gustavo

Gustavo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 119 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 08:13 PM

Nxt2Hvn on Sep 11 2008, 10:15 AM, said:

For Hilary to be picked to run with Obama for VP would have in a way cut her own throat, because you know both Obama and Hilary are both going to go for the presidential nomiation in 2012.

I am not even sure she would have accepted.

This is why Hillary doesnt want Obama to win now, so that she can run in 2012. If Obama wins he will be the nominee from the Dems running for a second term and she wont have her chance until 2016. This is why Bill an Hill have been so silent, only doing what was necessary to appear supportive but no more. She and Bill actually want McCain to win.

Edited by Gustavo, 11 September 2008 - 08:16 PM.

#48    Nxt2Hvn

Nxt2Hvn

Alien Abducter

• 5,082 posts

• 'For we walk by faith, not by sight.' II Corinthians 5:7

Posted 11 September 2008 - 08:47 PM

I agree with this 100% ....

It is funny how the Clintons seem to have fallen off the face of the earth at times recently....  cool.gif

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin. ~anonymous~

#49    AROCES

AROCES

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 16,312 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 09:06 PM

Democrat supporters does not like the Clintons anymore really, just voters fatigue. Clinton was a front runner for they thought she was the only sure bet for the White House, then Obama came along and they quiclky abandoned her.
I don't think she can beat a McCain/Palin ticket.
Bush, Clinton, Bush and then Clinton again? I don' think so, voters are just tired of it.

#50    AROCES

AROCES

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 16,312 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 10:58 PM

rideron on Sep 11 2008, 03:10 PM, said:

Looks like there might be something to this now....

ABC News' Matthew Jaffe reports: Sen. Barack Obama's, D-Ill., vice presidential nominee, Sen. Joe Biden, D-Del., Wednesday said that Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y., might have been a better pick for the position than him.

A simple way of saying Obama made a mistake, and Hillary is the right person, even for President if you read the whole speech segment.
This sounds to me like a Hillary endorsement for 2012, the Democrats are starting to doubt Obama and are now campagning Hillary for 2012 LOL. grin2.gif

#51    MasterPo

MasterPo

Alien Abducter

• 4,975 posts

• So sue me....

Posted 11 September 2008 - 11:21 PM

Pinky Floyd on Sep 11 2008, 03:34 PM, said:

If Biden was to back out..It would be for 'Family' issues or 'Health' issues..

The Democrats would have to save face somehow..(The Republicans would do the same thing though...)

True.

But...

Then the vetting issue rises up to bite them back!

Why didn't Obama vet Biden better? This was the man he picked to be one heart beat away from his Presidency?

The door swings both ways. grin2.gif

ps - Even if Hilary is back on the ticket there is absolutely no guarantee all the Hilary voters will flock to her side. Many already like Palin better. Many will be really PO'd at Obama for not picking her in the first place!

Edited by MasterPo, 11 September 2008 - 11:47 PM.

The Po File - As told to MasterPo by MasterPo

Have the courage to read it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users