Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

time travel the spiritual entities and me

time runner

I was taken back the spiritual entities back in time many thousands of years ago. Im on petroglyphs holding my arms up . I was on a fifty mile hike in Mendocino county California from a camp called camp Mendocino. We were taken we were 3 boys 1 girl 2 men staff 1woman staff members. We are the missing people of the one heart with the people of the two hearts from an old ancient Indain legend. The last place we were taken to was what is now called the grand canyon and a city UNDERGROUND . It's now called the ancient lost city of the dead in the grand canyon. Hi my name is kenny and I can pass any lie detector tests. I have all the proof you'll ever need. This is much more than your average ufo abduction case this is a biblical UFO abduction case. And its very important and it's very real. I have many pictures . Im on the facebook as well im Time runner

Your story is a bit confusing, here.

Which tribe is it with the legend of the people of the two hearts and one heart?

Which petroglyph are you saying is yours?

Which camp program is it that takes kids on a 50 mile hike?

When did it happen?

Why do you say it's a "biblical UFO abduction case"?

• Like 1

I think he's role playing as The Doctor.

2 hearts and all

we need proof.

he needs to tell us how he feels about bowties.

• 5 months later...

This is much more than your average ufo abduction case a tag and run this is a biblical scale event with God and many God's and the Grey's and the elders and time travel and well everything because I'm in the greatest middle of all things and I have the greatest proof of all things because I'm really telling everyone pure truth and it shows big time

Watch the video I posted on youtube . The Return of Pahana

Im very real it's all very real

This is much more than your average ufo abduction case a tag and run this is a biblical scale event with God and many God's and the Grey's and the elders and time travel and well everything because I'm in the greatest middle of all things and I have the greatest proof of all things because I'm really telling everyone pure truth and it shows big time

Wow...your hands are hairy.

• Like 2

I don't think that the natives 6000 years ago believed in "God" since monotheism and the one god believe is a very new invention. Just saying they probably had a very different understanding of the world.

P.S;: i watched the video because of the hands, but I couldn't bear it ....

Edited by hellwyr

The video is just a bunch of pictures of your head in weird poses. There is nothing on it that even remotely makes sense, let alone proving your case. Your story is disjointed and nonsensical. Please provide the evidence that you claim to have, and then maybe I'll be able to take you seriously.

• Like 2

I was on a fifty mile hike in Mendocino county California from a camp called camp Mendocino. We were taken we were 3 boys 1 girl 2 men staff 1woman staff members.

How far out from Camp Mendocino were you? Are you still in contact with any of the others? Was there a difference in apparent time passed between your abduction and the outside world? If so, how long were you in the past, and how much time passed in real time?

The largest tribe in the Mendocino area is the Pomo, who do not appear to have any legends about "people of two hearts." Not being Pomo or knowing any Pomo people well enough to ask, I can't verify, but could you give us the whole legend?

And just for future reference, it's not especially good taste to bring back an old thread without adding significant new information, let alone posting word-for-word identical posts 15 minutes apart. Accidentally double-posting is one thing, but posting, then making another post, then repeating the first post within 15 minutes is another. I'm willing to at least consider your story, but it's very light on important detail, and your methods are coming across as needy at best. Apologies if you feel this is urgent, but

And if by some small reason why you don't understand or believe me . O well

is not a good way to encourage discussion.

The video is just a bunch of pictures of your head in weird poses. There is nothing on it that even remotely makes sense, let alone proving your case. Your story is disjointed and nonsensical. Please provide the evidence that you claim to have, and then maybe I'll be able to take you seriously.

Agreed.

There can be two explanations for the OP.

1) it happened and they are seeking to convince; or

2) it is made up, for one reason or another.

Right now there is no evidence, no proof, nothing. No reasonable person is going to buy into this without some supporting evidence.

I think I can explain this is in one quick sentence. This is the result of alcohol, shrooms, bath salts, and a rock Godzilla threw from Minnesota that hit you in the head!

Edited by CRYSiiSx2
  • Like 2

tumbleweed.

So I guess that the next post from the OP, by the previous timescale, is due in around July. Perhaps he is traveling in time?

Wait so are you by Mendocino or the grand canyon. I have heard of the underground ruins in the grand canyon but it is a bit more than a 50 mile walk from mendocino.

Wait so are you by Mendocino or the grand canyon. I have heard of the underground ruins in the grand canyon but it is a bit more than a 50 mile walk from mendocino.

If I'm understanding the story right, he was given a tour of some major landmarks, possibly focused on the Southwest. I'm basing this entirely off of the line

The last place we were taken to

which to me implies they traveled around. Unfortunately, some (a lot of) critical information is missing, and I'm wondering when (if) he's going to fill in the blanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I was taken back the spiritual entities back in time many thousands of years ago. Im on petroglyphs holding my arms up . I was on a fifty mile hike in Mendocino county California from a camp called camp Mendocino. We were taken we were 3 boys 1 girl 2 men staff 1woman staff members. We are the missing people of the one heart with the people of the two hearts from an old ancient Indain legend. The last place we were taken to was what is now called the grand canyon and a city UNDERGROUND . It's now called the ancient lost city of the dead in the grand canyon. Hi my name is kenny and I can pass any lie detector tests. I have all the proof you'll ever need. This is much more than your average ufo abduction case this is a biblical UFO abduction case. And its very important and it's very real. I have many pictures . Im on the facebook as well im Time runner

After looking at your profile I see you have cobbled together several fringe beliefs with a bit of Hopi myth.

The Grays and their UFO's have not been validated as existing

Your belief that you are Pahana and are on petroglyphs is not validated

Nazis with alien technology has been refuted simply because if they had such technology they would never have lost world war 2

Passing a lie detector test simply means you believe what you are saying but is not an indicator that what you are saying is factual

The square cube law shows why giant humans or humanoids aren't possible

With all the tourists that visit the valley of fire, Nevada are you sure the water spirit hasn't been released

The seven sisters is the Pleiades star system. It is only 150 million years old...too young for life and will die out in another 250 million years so will never see life

As far as your video, Pictures of you with clouds in the background with peoples' perception of those clouds as certain images is the result of pareidolia and does not support your claims.

The most important question for you is Where is the tablet?

I doubt OP will respond. He doesn't seem to be interested in talking to anyone who doesn't blindly agree with and believe his claims. I'd say this thread is basically dead.

I doubt OP will respond. He doesn't seem to be interested in talking to anyone who doesn't blindly agree with and believe his claims. I'd say this thread is basically dead.

It's just stunned.

• Like 2

It's just stunned.

Oh? You think OP will return?