Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Victor Schauberger

samscience

Is anybody else interested in Victor Schauberger and water science. I've just done some field work and found that he was right, the temperature of water flowing under gravity decreases as the flow rate increases! Has anyone managed to build one of his egg shaped vortex home generators?

Also has anyone out there had any success with a Joe Cell yet?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• esaruoho

• Celumnaz

• samscience

Never heard of it that I know of... but that's pretty cool about temp of water flowing under gravity Decreasing... never heard that one before either. Even though, as usual, I'm no help... thank you for posting the question!

Apparently the Joe Cell, invented by an Australian named Joe, can generate orgone energy and run a car i.e. without petrol. There are loads of vidoes on yahoo videos. People are experimenting with this all over the world! Some videos had thousands of hits. I reamin unconvinced by the research done by William Reich into orgone energy, however what interests me is that Victor Schauberger who actually produced machines that worked using subtle energies also speaks about energy in a similar way to Riech's orgone energy concept. I'm interested to speak to anyone who has done a little research for themselves on this.

Like John Keely's car?

If I remember right, what's keeping it from being reproducable is the person themselves have an effect on this "flow".

Like John Keely's car?

If I remember right, what's keeping it from being reproducable is the person themselves have an effect on this "flow".

Yeah that's right I remember reading about that. I really don't know about it to be honest though, I'd have to try it out. It's interesting watching the vids and reading the literature, these guys really honestly seem like they're onto something. All I can think is that if it's true it's possibly the biggest revolution since the creation of the engine itself. What interests me is that it maybe possible to include free energy as a basic human right. Imagine how freeing that could be for humanity. I don't like to beleive in conspiracy theories mind but I was interested in Al Gore's Inconvienient Truth and what he had to say about politics and the facts about global warming. I'm just touching the surface at the moment and it's hard to separate the factual science from the psuedo science. Fascinating though.

What interests me is that it maybe possible to include free energy as a basic human right. Imagine how freeing that could be for humanity.

Don't you know it!!! Agree completely. Only reason we don't is because those greedy creeps couldn't figure out how to meter Tesla's home power.

Careful about the "facts" on global warming... but I'd pay attention to the part about politicization and remember that it goes both ways but for different issues. Often in the accusation is the behaviour of the accuser... this can take this thread off track pretty quick...

Will try to stick to Keely/Tesla/Hutchinson's (Gray too maybe?) work in relation to Victor's and other's work. :P

If it is unreproduceable because of the individual's effect on the effect, I'm leaning towards it being some kind of "frequency lightning rod" that can be manufactured to allow whatever process is happening to happen. It may very well be related to just the brain or a whole body thing though too... no clue but fascinating to speculate while others collect the data. We need more experimental scientists.

But I do accept it as truth in my current view of reality. :)

• 1 month later...
Is anybody else interested in Victor Schauberger and water science. I've just done some field work and found that he was right, the temperature of water flowing under gravity decreases as the flow rate increases!

Is there a way you can post this as a video, on youtube for instance? and measure the temperature change? have you been able to find if you can get it down to +4C which is the anomaly point? how have you verified the temperature decrease? it would be great to have this in public domain, many groups researching vortex+schauberger+water stuff would benefit from this.

do let me know!

Apparently the Joe Cell, invented by an Australian named Joe, can generate orgone energy and run a car i.e. without petrol. There are loads of vidoes on yahoo videos. People are experimenting with this all over the world! Some videos had thousands of hits. I reamin unconvinced by the research done by William Reich into orgone energy, however what interests me is that Victor Schauberger who actually produced machines that worked using subtle energies also speaks about energy in a similar way to Riech's orgone energy concept. I'm interested to speak to anyone who has done a little research for themselves on this.

From my own research (mainly infogathering) into reading what other people have claimed, it would appear (to me, i might not be right, however) that a Joe Cell is actually a focusing device for this energy which is all around us. - it does not create orgone energy, but it does receive it from the Void - which is in everything and all around us. There is definitely a connection between Schauberger, Tesla and Wilhelm Reich, and that is this different type of electricity, which can be made to flow (and can be focused by an orgone accumulator or a joecell) - and the discharges of this primal electricity, or "better electricity" or "cold electricity" resembles organic forms - in a golden mean ratio naturalesque type way.

Like John Keely's car?

this is one of the issues with joecell.. the consciousness of the person has an effect on the working of the device. try and explain that to a skeptic!

Will try to stick to Keely/Tesla/Hutchinson's (Gray too maybe?) work in relation to Victor's and other's work. :P

find a connection between

Walter Russell

Nikola Tesla

Ed Leedskalnin

Viktor Schauberger

John Ernst Worrell Keely

and youve got many answers. theres not many places where they are connected apart from "check these cool names".

however, keely+schauberger+tesla+russell+leedskalnin are definitely intertwined when it comes to natural science.

Is anybody else interested in Victor Schauberger and water science. I've just done some field work and found that he was right, the temperature of water flowing under gravity decreases as the flow rate increases! Has anyone managed to build one of his egg shaped vortex home generators?

especially the discussions between Schauberger and Prof. Forchheimer are extremely interesting (some of them are verbatim in living water.. also on the PKS cd-rom).

about how if water passes/meanders around a rock, it drops in temperature. however, it would be great to find these kinds of experiments in current times, properly researched, because it would probably still get the hydrologists talking.

Edited by esaruoho