Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Flu vaccines will now be GMO

gmo vaccines gmo vaccine insect vaccines

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#1    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:34 AM

Ohhhhhh GOOD.
Despite deaths during clinical trials,and the outcry against gmos ,the FDA has just approved a gmo flu vaccination ,that also contain insect virus DNA .
As per the usual suspects ,its "highly effective" .

Oh yeah .Let's all rush out and get this.

http://worldtruth.tv...d-insect-virus/

In case of a pandemic ,they can make it fast ! Is the selling point apparently

http://www.nytimes.c...a-approval.html

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 16 June 2013 - 06:37 AM.

Miss me?

#2    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 13,115 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:01 AM

I don't get it?  Do you want to see a massive dying in a pandemic?  Are you actually opposing this?

I thought your politics about NYC was extreme.  If I read you right here you verge on, well I can't think of words that convey my horror and revulsion.

#3    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,651 posts

• "I'm an optimistic, don't know." Onslow

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:11 AM

I'm too old for it. Why such a high cut-off lower age and  low cut-off upper age (18-49) no kids or elderly who I thought need these the most?

Keep your eyes wide open and don't run!

P.S. Just to be clear, because sometimes I am not. I do not believe...
in the existence of a large previously unknown undiscovered hairy biped roaming North America.
But I like to hear the accounts, read the books, watch the shows, discuss and argue about the phenomenon.

#4    s33ker

s33ker

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

• Believe anything until proven otherwise, otherwise believe nothing until proven.

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:24 AM

I would rather die of the flu, than have that.

#5    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,908 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:41 AM

View PostFrank Merton, on 16 June 2013 - 07:01 AM, said:

I don't get it?  Do you want to see a massive dying in a pandemic?  Are you actually opposing this?
No, I think Simbi's got a problem with anti-virals being made in such a way that oversight is secondary to speed of creation and the presence of something literally alien to the human body (insect viral DNA) in them.
Remember, GMOs don't have strict government oversight anymore.

#6    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:50 AM

View PostFrank Merton, on 16 June 2013 - 07:01 AM, said:

I thought your politics about NYC was extreme.  If I read you right here you verge on, well I can't think of words that convey my horror and revulsion.

You obviously have no idea what I'm about.

Yeah,we have been on the verge of a "pandemic" ever side obomba  took office boony . You know that . :lol:

Thing is,since we don't all run out and get the vaccine,because we know its propaganda to make millions off vaccines, so none of us get sick .
It's the vaccine making us sick

Lol .

Miss me?

#7    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:52 AM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 16 June 2013 - 07:41 AM, said:

No, I think Simbi's got a problem with anti-virals being made in such a way that oversight is secondary to speed of creation and the presence of something literally alien to the human body (insect viral DNA) in them.
Remember, GMOs don't have strict government oversight anymore.

That too.
Seems the government is intent upon making us do this bug thing. Eat bugs ,inject bugs .
I guess wouodnt green is really bugs .
They don't even say which bug it is .Just "insect".
Best guess,everyone would go insane if they said which bug.

Miss me?

#8    Arbenol

Arbenol

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:57 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 16 June 2013 - 06:34 AM, said:

Despite deaths during clinical trials,

This is very dishonest of you. I know you're just repeating the conspiracy theory fear-mongering of the article, but your own words illuminate your prejudice.

Out of a trial consisting of around 5000 people, 2 died during the trial period. Both deaths occurred more than 28 days into the trial and neither was shown to be related to the vaccine. "But they would say that, wouldn't they?", I hear you cry. Except that one of those that died received the placebo.

Out of 5000 people between 18 and 50, what do you think the average mortality would be over a 6 month period?

Isn't it convenient to your conspiracy theory that neither you not the article includes these facts?

Sorry if I sound a bit snarkey, but I am constantly angered and frustrated by this irresponsible hysteria. And it took me about 2 minutes to find this out.

Edited by Arbenol68, 16 June 2013 - 07:59 AM.

#9    Arbenol

Arbenol

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 08:01 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 16 June 2013 - 07:52 AM, said:

They don't even say which bug it is .Just "insect".
Best guess,everyone would go insane if they said which bug.

Do a search. You can find this info in less than 60 seconds.

(Hint: it's mentioned in both the articles you linked to. Did you read them?)

Edited by Arbenol68, 16 June 2013 - 08:03 AM.

#10    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,043 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 16 June 2013 - 09:40 AM

It is all this GMO and chemicals that is making things worse .... the body immune system gets hijacked ... and you become chemically reliant and then the chemicals have reduced efficiency because the bugs develops an immunity and then you requires the more and different chemicals that they enslaved the population with ...

the super bacteria is just the tip of the iceberg ...

Posted Image

yes it s funny ... but not the way you think it is ......

go get the list of the so called 'effective' promises of 'cures' that will once and for all eradication programs since they started down this path

what did 'they' promise in the 50's ?

~

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

#11    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 13,115 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 16 June 2013 - 09:47 AM

Yes we have been on the verge of a pandemic for awhile now, enough to make one suspicious someone is crying "wolf," if you are by personality anarchic or paranoid.

It may be that this heightened tension is simply because we understand the bugs better than we use to and therefor are more aware of the danger.  It also of course no doubt is true that there are people willing to profit from all this.

Simbi here appears to be willing to risk people's lives in pursuit of his anti-government and anti-business prejudice.  I think that is just awful.

#12    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,043 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:02 AM

why is it 'awful' one way and not when it's the other way ?

paying cold hard cash makes someone responsible and acceptable ?

:no:

it is genetically-modified - it doesn't mean it is from god ... or even natural science when you think about it ...

what makes one thinks just because it works in a lab environment and a petri dish it will work exactly like so in the world ?
unless one can put the world in a petri dish or test tube ... I am not convinced

H1N1 ? H5N1 ? where did they come from ?

• H1N1, which caused the 1918 flu pandemic ("Spanish flu") and currently is causing seasonal human flu and the 2009 flu pandemic ("swine flu")
    • H2N2, which caused "Asian flu"
    • H3N2, which caused "Hong Kong flu" and currently causes seasonal human flu
    • H5N1, ("bird flu"), which is noted for having a strain (Asian-lineage HPAI H5N1) that kills over half the humans it infects, infecting and killing species that were never known to suffer from influenza viruses before (e.g. cats), being unable to be stopped by culling all involved poultry - some think due to being endemic in wild birds, and causing billions of dollars to be spent in flu pandemic preparation and preventiveness
    • H7N7, which has unusual zoonotic potential and killed one person
    • H1N2, which is currently endemic in humans and pigs and causes seasonal human flu
    • H9N2, which has infected three people
    • H7N2, which has infected two people
    • H7N3, which has infected two people
    • H10N7, which has infected two people
    • H7N9, which in 2013 (as of May) has caused 131 cases including 31 deaths
wiki link

ebola ? HIV ? anthrax ?

~

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

#13    IBelieveWhatIWant

IBelieveWhatIWant

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 161 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:04 AM

I haven't had any shots since that age of 14, from that age on. It is very rare I get sick and if I do it only lasts a couple days maximum. Just to give you perspective. My mum and brother both get their shots and all that ****. They get seriously sick at least 5 times a year. We live in the same house, eat the same food and everything. Only real difference is the shots they get that I don't get.

I believe these shots aren't what we are told they are. We have no idea what they put in the injections. The only people who know are the people to make them and the FDA.

But you must trust the FDA 100% because people can never be bought off to just accept something. That would be a laughable claim right??

#14    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 13,115 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:07 AM

Flying in the face of medical science as you guys seem to do is far more foolish than believing in all the stuff pushed here, (mostly harmless superstition) and when it comes to communicable disease, not only puts you in danger but all those around you and even society at large.  It is reprehensible.

#15    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,043 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:36 AM

Nothing against science Frank ... we just have a different definition of science ... and I get my medication from other sources ...

TCM ... now the suddenly IN thing haven't  you heard ? Ayurvedic too ...

since I was a child old enough to decide my own fate .... like @IBelieveWhatIWant ... I've never had a shot since I was a kid old enough to decide for myself  ...

~

'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users