Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ghosts are phoning friends

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#46    Ten301

Ten301

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 03:57 PM

View PostBelial, on 13 November 2010 - 03:38 PM, said:

Thanks for reply anyway.
And yes i have read your replies and i stated what i stated, no change in my opinion either. This is just wishful thinking on the part of those who have lost and cannot let go, i too have lost both parents but i have learned to let go and move on, not hope that they are going to appear on the stairs or phone me asking how i am or something, thats not me being cold thats me being a realist.

I am sorry for your loss of your parents.

You cannot generalize and assume these are all reports from grief-stricken family members who cannot "let go". How can you make that assumption without knowing any people who have experienced this? You don't believe, and I get that. I'm a skeptic, maybe you don't get that. You cannot judge others so quickly out of your beliefs. If a seemingly paranormal event happens to someone that cannot be immediately pushed-aside, you cannot assume that the person reporting the event is crazy, mistaken, lying or (in the case of my family) grief-stricken, especially without knowledge of that person.

Edited by Ten301, 13 November 2010 - 04:04 PM.

#47    leedsman1954

leedsman1954

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 08:31 PM

Hello....first post but long time reader.
The husband of my cousin died about 3 weeks ago. Nobody rang his mobile as he was a bit deaf (he had it for emergencies I suppose) but a couple of days after his departure his phone rang. I quite accept it could have been a wrong number but it does make me wonder whether he was showing that he was still around. I think she said there was no number showing on the display.

Edited by leedsman1954, 14 November 2010 - 08:32 PM.

#48    shadowofadoubt

shadowofadoubt

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 01:28 PM

View Postleedsman1954, on 14 November 2010 - 08:31 PM, said:

Hello....first post but long time reader.
The husband of my cousin died about 3 weeks ago. Nobody rang his mobile as he was a bit deaf (he had it for emergencies I suppose) but a couple of days after his departure his phone rang. I quite accept it could have been a wrong number but it does make me wonder whether he was showing that he was still around. I think she said there was no number showing on the display.

Did his phone ring or was it a call from his phone?
Could have also been a telemarketer, debt collector, phone survey....

#49    hazzman

hazzman

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:31 AM

If they are calling from Heaven, hell or inbetween, I hope like heck that they are on a good plan. That's a phone call from a long, long way away.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users