Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Best Evidence - Top 10 UFO Cases

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#61    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:26 PM

View PostChrlzs, on 29 December 2012 - 12:04 PM, said:

So even your very first attempt to 'help' was also WRONG.  Twice in one thread, and in both cases, you were 'wrong' in a way that supported your bias...  And then, in a display of hypocrisy that is astonishing, you later had the hide to criticise others for typos...

OK, now I've acknowledged you looked up information about 'those things' quite early in the thread (but posted incorrect information).. it's your turn.

Acknowledge (and explain why) you posted incorrect information on that thread.

Oh my my, I think I've upset this person very badly, haven't I?  It just sticks in his craw that I disproved all their "explanations" for a UFO case they just thought was ridiculous, and in fact got posted on here just to make fun of the whole UFO phenomenon.

They do that a lot, trying to make UFOs and the people who report them look silly, but this time I really turned the tables on them and they just can't stand it.

#62    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:33 PM

McG, that last question is directed directly at you. What's so hard about answering it? I will too.

View PostJimOberg, on 29 December 2012 - 01:05 PM, said:

And so this all is supposed to make us believe that when McClelland says there are secret Nazi bases in Antarctica, launching UFOs, because German rocket scientists winked at him in code when he asked them, he deserves our trust? Watch his recent videos on youtube and try not to spray coffee over the keyboard.

But how much money have YOU actually sent him to help him out?

#63    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:55 PM

View PostJimOberg, on 29 December 2012 - 04:33 PM, said:

McG, that last question is directed directly at you. What's so hard about answering it? I will too.

How much money have I sent him?  None.

Obviously I never sent any to you, either, although you're on here panhandling all the time.  I give more money to homeless winos I see on the streets.

#64    1963

Psychic Spy

• 1,111 posts

• When the day is through,and the nightsky shades the blue,and the swallows cease to sing as they fly!.......

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:25 AM

View PostJimOberg, on 29 December 2012 - 04:39 AM, said:

JimOberg, on 26 October 2012 - 08:54 AM, said:

I always found it curious that the lines-of-sight to the Trent/McMinnville object crossed beneath an overhead power line that was usually conveniently cropped out of most published versions of the photos, and one other photo on the same roll had one of the Trent kids standing by a stepladder in the yard with a mischievous grin on his face. I'd bet not 1 UFO buff in 1,000,000 has ever seen -- or been shown -- THAT photo. Anybody hereabouts?

The origin of the 'other' photos wasn't clear on the LIFE website and I'm aware that there's a suggestion the photos were taken later, and that certainly could be true.

So you are saying that you didn't know that 'the boy on a ladder photo' wasn't from the "same roll of film",... or even the same camera that Paul took the famous UFO pictures with then James?
But yet we are asked to believe  that even though being the consummate researcher that we all know you to be....you decided to just assume that one picture from 'at least 46 posted on google images',... or was it one picture from the '30 pictures' in The Life Magazine Edition , Trent UFO Photo Shoot of 'June 26th' 1950?...and declared that it was "One other photo from the same roll", without even checking to see if the "fact" that you were exposing, was in fact .."Fact"!..?
....Well,..yes if it was some other sloppy amateurish poster such as myself making the schoolboy error, ..I would have believed it!...But as it was 'James Edward Oberg'...ace researcher, and internationally renowned UFO Debunker....then no!...I firmly believe that the reason for this 'Mistake' was for a more self serving purpose than mere sloppy researching skills!

If so, one can only wonder at why the scene was reenacted the way they did, with the ladder right under the overhead line.

Where else would you expect that Loomis Dean...the Life photographer, would have taken pictures from,..in the neighbours front garden?..of course not!..but at the scene of the original event would seem a pretty obvious location ,.. to me anyway !
And did the notion that the photographer might have  arranged for the 'Small Boy' to be on the stepladder [making him the correct height] so his head could be in roughly the same position as the original UFO, cross your mind?...or did you just reckon that Paul Trent [according to you,..the perpetrator of a devious hoax]  saw fit to have documented the modus operandi of the diabolic-hoax for anyone and everyone to find?...Gee ! that would be the smart thing to do wouldn't it!

The question remains unsettled but I have no problem going along with findings that the photo is of later origin.

The question is Jim...When did you find out that the photo [along with all of the others that you ignored] was of a later origin??

The bigger question remains: why do the two lines-of-sight from the changed positions of the original photographer seem to criss-cross beneath the overhead wire? As if something were hanging down from it?

Posted Image

....Can't see how it's attached to the wire myself Jim,...can you point it out for me?

Cheers.

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
...I found the Smoking Gun at last!!!!!!!!.....https://www.youtube....h?v=fGKOcuANNQo

#65    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:33 AM

View Post1963, on 31 December 2012 - 02:25 AM, said:

....Can't see how it's attached to the wire myself Jim,...can you point it out for me?

Cheers.

The second one is definitely not attached to any wires, nor is it anywhere near them, but telling Oberg anything is a waste of time.

Posted Image

#66    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:36 AM

And this is Paul Trent with his camera, part of a series of pictures taken by reporters after his UFO story became national news in 1950.  Neither Oberg nor any others of his kind have ever been able to prove those pictures were fake, although not for want of trying.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 31 December 2012 - 02:38 AM.

#67    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• 1,826 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:46 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 31 December 2012 - 02:33 AM, said:

The second one is definitely not attached to any wires, nor is it anywhere near them, but telling Oberg anything is a waste of time.

McG, I am awed by your 3-D sensory capability when looking at a 2D image.

I have to admit, I am totally incapable of such perception.

All I can determine is the direction of the line-of-sight to the object, but not its range from the viewer.

I am humbled by my less sharp perceptual capabilities than you obviously have.

I'm also unable to see fishline at such a range, in a hand held image.

Do you have any comparable-range photos with comparable-optics and film, in which fishline is EVER visible?

Or is that another example of your superior perceptual sharpness -- because I've never seen such a photo.

#68    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• 1,826 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:49 AM

Posted ImageJimOberg, on 29 December 2012 - 07:05 AM, said:

And so this all is supposed to make us believe that when McClelland says there are secret Nazi bases in Antarctica, launching UFOs, because German rocket scientists winked at him in code when he asked them, he deserves our trust? Watch his recent videos on youtube and try not to spray coffee over the keyboard.

This is the question you have dodged with the totally off-topic clumsy evasion gambit.

YOU brought up McClelland as a source we ought to trust.

Now you won't even answer questions about your OWN 'expert witness'.

#69    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:01 AM

View PostJimOberg, on 31 December 2012 - 02:49 AM, said:

This is the question you have dodged with the totally off-topic clumsy evasion gambit.

Listen, Rev. Jim, self-styled Minister of Truth and Light, I evaded nothing.  I merely said I had never heard of McClelland making any claims about Nazi bases in Antarctica.

I have talked about the Nazis on here, and I have no doubt that some of them were your good buddies at NASA.

My grandfather arrested quite a few Nazis when he was on occupation duty in Germany, and I turned in some of them to the Justice Department when I found them working in this country, among them some of your good buddies at NASA.

I have also had a thread about SS Gen. Hans Kammler, posting everything I knew about him up to his disappearance in 1945.  He may very well have escaped by plane or submarine somewhere, or even ended up working with you guys at NASA. Nothing would surprise me any more.

In any case, that is about all I have ever said about the Nazis on here.

#70    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:03 AM

View PostJimOberg, on 31 December 2012 - 02:46 AM, said:

McG, I am awed by your 3-D sensory capability when looking at a 2D image.

I have to admit, I am totally incapable of such perception.

All I can determine is the direction of the line-of-sight to the object, but not its range from the viewer.

I am humbled by my less sharp perceptual capabilities than you obviously have.

You're so totally dishonest that I see no need to even discuss your limited perceptual capacities.

How long did you know Herr Doktor Arthur Rudolf anyway?

Posted Image

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 31 December 2012 - 03:16 AM.

#71    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• 1,826 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:41 AM

Here's McClelland's 2012 video postings on the Nazi Antarctic UFO base, his astronomically impossible clam to have seen the Mars explosion, and the interplanetary spaceship drive he has invented but NASA is too stupid to build [the 'Onion' drive].

http://www.youtube.c...larkcmcclelland

Remember, he's one of the 'space experts' McG wants us to trust.

#72    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:55 AM

All right, this is the first time I heard of it.  The reports of nuclear explosions on Mars by the Japanese astronomer Tsuneo Saheki from 1933 to 1954 were real.  Clyde Tombaugh also reported such explosions on Mars in 1941 as did the Russians in 1956.  McClelland only says that he say a similar explosion in 1954, and that he is not even sure if he believes in Martians.

He also says that he lost his job and his pension at NASA, that his wife divorced him and his son died at age 19.  His house was broken in to and his car was stolen, then he ended up working at Disneyworld for minimum wage.

McClelland really thinks that someone has ruined his life because of his UFO and ET disclosures, and the way people like Oberg and his friends operate I can certainly believe that.

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 31 December 2012 - 03:56 AM.

#73    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:00 AM

Then he mentions Gen. Thomas DuBose, who was indeed involved in the Roswell incident and said that it was a crashed alien craft of some kind.  He mentions that he interviewed Herman Oberth and Wernher von Braun, he told him that Roswell was true and ETs were here.  That does not surprise me in the least either.

He does admit that he needs "help" with his financial problems and it does sound like he's been having a very hard time.

#74    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:05 AM

In another video he said he helped launch 881 space missions, and also interviewed astronauts about their UFO and alien contacts, all of which Oberg denies are real.  I don't believe Oberg of course.

He goes on about how NASA destroyed his pension and he's living on Social Security, and that he saw pictures of an 8-9 foot tall "entity" on the space shuttle.  When he revealed this he lost his job and his pension.

I haven't heard him say anything about Nazi bases in Antarctica  yet.

#75    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:10 AM

Even if someone like Oberg was in the same condition as McClelland--and he also claims that he was canned and discarded by NASA after years of doggishly loyal service and toeing the party line--I might slip him a couple of bucks for a cup of coffee and a donut when he came around panhandling.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users