Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How many times has the earth repeated itself?

bigjoester99

I've always wondered this: how many times has the earth repeated itself? How many times have there been humanoid life, or something close to it? Have past civilizations more intelligent than us left the earth?

Where the great pyramids built by a past alien civilization? I'm all ears.

In case you didn't know, the Egyptian pyramids were built by EGYPTIANS...

• Like 4

Every artificial structure on earth was built by humans, not aliens.

We actually have always been quite capable of doing these things ourselves.

• Like 2

Actually, I didn't say anything about the pyramids being Egyptian.

Actually, I didn't say anything about the pyramids being Egyptian.

When you said Great Pyramids, I assumed the Great Pyramids were in Egypt... Aren't they?

Edited by Speaker of Floydese

They're in present day Egypt, but it probably wasn't Egypt back when whoever built it did.

It repeats itself every year

• Like 1

I've always wondered this: how many times has the earth repeated itself? How many times have there been humanoid life, or something close to it? Have past civilizations more intelligent than us left the earth?

And the Empire state Building was built by Daleks

• Like 3

Why can't our ancestors have reached a level of intelligence or have been just as intelligent, many times in the past, as we our today and build those monuments? Why does it haft to be aliens that started it all?

• Like 1

I've always wondered this: how many times has the earth repeated itself? How many times have there been humanoid life, or something close to it? Have past civilizations more intelligent than us left the earth? Where the great pyramids built by a past alien civilization? I'm all ears.

1. "Earth" does not repeat itself. It's a ball of rock some many billions of years old.

2. There have been several proto-human species that died out.

3. There have been no "more intelligent" civilizations. Some simply had more time and interest in things we do not.

4. There is no evidence of anyone who has permanently "left earth"

5. The pyramids were built by Egyptians. A past human civilization.

They're in present day Egypt, but it probably wasn't Egypt back when whoever built it did.

It was Egypt. Even in antiquity.

• Like 1

And the Empire state Building was built by Daleks

Now you're being really silly....You know as well as I do that Daleks can't climb scaffolding! s9416.gif

• Like 1

We second-generation Daleks can climb, swim, and do backflips! *We* built the Empire State Building!

• Like 1

We second-generation Daleks can climb, swim, and do backflips! *We* built the Empire State Building!

It was on TV and everything so it must be true :D

No one can tell but i am sure it is ongoing process. Maybe after we research all the oceans depths and dig deeper we will find clues. One more thing comes to my mind - we know that Earths crust is 'regrowing' all time and maybe all traces of long gone civilizations are melted in the sea of magma.

we know that Earths crust is 'regrowing' all time and maybe all traces of long gone civilizations are melted in the sea of magma.

Only if they were non-human. Humans could not have survived.