Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I learned eventually

Bogeyman

Chess is one of those games i had resigned myself to never learning .At the grand old age of 43 i thought it's workings would always remain mysterious to me .....but MY 12 year old son taught me how to play a few weeks ago ....and more than this he taught me in about a half hour ,after much reading and coaching over the years had failed miserably....so with any luck i'll be good enough soon to join in here more regularly :D

They say that anything can be taught as long as the teacher approaches the student properly.....now i believe it ! :tu:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bogeyman

• __Kratos__

• Elfstone810

• Ciraxis

Top Posters In This Topic

if you ever want a game on redhotpawn i'll play you, it can be an unrated game if you want to. i'm not the greatest either though i have played for years.

Yes, have you joined Red Hot Pawn, Bogeyman? It's free and we all belong. You can get lots of games I'm sure. (Subby finished his tournament games ages ago and is generally looking for a match.) I'll also play you unrated games if you like. :yes:

The URL is http://www.redhotpawn.com

Thanks guys but not just yet........I'm still at the stage where i need to doublecheck before i move :D

Something i reckon only my son would let me away with......when i'm ready be prerpared to welcome a new whipping boy :cry:

:tu:

If you're interested at all playing online MSN Zone (www.zone.com) offers a varity of rooms for different level players so really anybody can go to play from the beginners to the grand masters. :) It's a really nice board set up as well for playing one on one.