Photo

Former atheisit Rev. Howard Storm's near-death experience

Posted by markdohle , 24 July 2012 · 833 views

Saved From Hell Rev. Howard Storm's near-death experience
Posted ImageBefore his near-death experience, Rev. Howard Storm, a Professor of Art at Northern Kentucky University, was not a very pleasant man. He was an avowed atheist and was hostile to every form of religion and those who practiced it. He often would use rage to control everyone around him and he didn't find joy in anything. Anything that wasn't seen, touched, or felt, he had no faith in. He knew with certainty that the material world was the full extent of everything that was. He considered all belief systems associated with religion to be fantasies for people to deceive themselves with. Beyond what science said, there was nothing else.
On June 1, 1985, at the age of 38, Howard Storm had a near-death experience due to a perforation of the stomach and his life was forever changed. His near-death experience is one of the most profound, if not the most profound, afterlife experience I have ever documented. His life was so immensely changed after his near-death experience that he resigned as a professor and devoted his time to attending the United Theological Seminary to become a United Church of Christ minister.  The following is the account of Pastor Howard Storm's near-death experience, which is an excerpt from his book, My Descent Into Death, reprinted by permission. Rev. Howard Storm Index

Posted Image  An Invitation to Hell From Strange Beings Posted Image  A Rescue From Hell by Jesus Christ Posted Image  The Therapy of Love and Enlightenment Posted Image  Learning What Happens After Death

Rev. Howard Storm on Audio

Posted Image The NDE and Life Changes (2 audiocassettes) - Rev. Howard Storm speaks at the 1998 IANDS North American Conference. Howard discusses his experience near-death and the life-changing potential of the NDE.

Posted Image The Message of the Near-Death Experience (audiocassette) - Rev. Howard Storm speaks at the 1999 IANDS North American Conference. Howard discusses his experience and how the NDE is an individual's radical transformation along the spiritual journey to God. Howard understands that each of us is at a different stage of the journey. He will speak about the spiritual journey from his own experience, his study of NDEs, and theology. He has shared his story with many audiences, including those of national and regional television programs

Alienated Being
Jul 25 2012 01:36 AM
Interesting how a chemical-induced hallucination can change one's perspective on religion entirely. I've had a "NDE", and I am still atheist. What a weak, pitiful man.
Interesting experience he had. His journey beyond certainly changed him for the better.

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    Oxo1
    Yesterday, 11:55 PM
  • Photo
    Helen of Annoy
    Yesterday, 07:07 PM
  • Photo
    Rlyeh