Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Batman: Arkham Knight (SPOILERS)

IBelieveWhatIWant

Does anyone think that the plot line for Arkham Knight was a bit lazy and cheap? What I'm talking about specifically is the reveal of who the Arkham Knight was. I mean they did this exact same plot line before in Under the Red Hood, even down to The Joker supposedly killing Jason Todd but not really. I just wanted to get the opinions of other fans of the series about it. All in all it's quite a good game I just felt a bit underwhelmed at who it was.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IBelieveWhatIWant

• Sir Wearer of Hats

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Joker DID kill Jason, but Talia put him in a Lazarus Pit for "reasons".

I thought Joker DID kill Jason, but Talia put him in a Lazarus Pit for "reasons".

In Red Hood? EDIT: Ra took Jason's body to the pit, but replace that with Joker tampering with Jason's mind (like in Arkham Knight) and it's pretty much the same plot. Edited by IBelieveWhatIWant

In Red Hood and the Outlaws comic - no idea what the deal in the game is (still haven't gotten a next gen console)

In Red Hood and the Outlaws comic - no idea what the deal in the game is (still haven't gotten a next gen console)

I'm talking about the animated movie Under the Red Hood. I've never really owned any of the comics for DC or Marvel.