Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 2 votes

A vision of those in hell

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#16    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

• The educated lie can be the most deceiving...gullible people believe them without question.

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:55 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 06 February 2013 - 08:34 AM, said:

Others have seen babies in hell, I guess God really does have a sense of humor.
I've seen a baby in hell as well. Yes, the evil kingdom has it's children as well. This has nothing to do with a sense of humor. The parents obviously neglected that childs spiritual health. Who are we to question God's ways.

Edited by notforgotten, 06 February 2013 - 04:14 PM.

#17    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

• The educated lie can be the most deceiving...gullible people believe them without question.

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:59 PM

View PostZaphod222, on 06 February 2013 - 09:11 AM, said:

With a big big head or a big small head?
Their spirit form actually showed a big big head.

#18    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,039 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:42 PM

View Postnotforgotten, on 06 February 2013 - 03:55 PM, said:

I've seen a baby in hell as well. Yes, the evil kingdom has it's children as well. This has nothing to do with a sense of humor. The parents obviously neglected that childs spiritual health. Who are we to question God's ways.
No one questioned God, your delusions are another matter.

#19    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:57 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 06 February 2013 - 04:42 PM, said:

No one questioned God, your delusions are another matter.

My visions are not delusions.

#20    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,039 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:45 AM

View Postnotforgotten, on 06 February 2013 - 04:57 PM, said:

My visions are not delusions.
What is the difference between visions and hallucinations? The spelling.

#21    chopmo

chopmo

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

• aaaah rabble rabble rabble rabble

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:57 AM

Could also be flipped to a demon/The devil itself showing you people who thought (up on their own reightousness - ego) they could make an impact against his master plan. - HAHA, thank your bible for that one. Almost clarified it wasn't your god all on your own. why would god 1. enter hell himself, 2. take you to hell, 3. use an extortion of sorts to lower your self esteem
The more realistic dream reading I can provide is,
Could also be your fear of self promotion,  self esteem and/or religious pressure from others as you think if you are confident you will go to hell as you will be classified like the rest of the "overly confident". the higher power ("god") doesn't splice lines of colour, race, location or variabled particulars... they are man made fears usually come with greed, glutteny or obsession. you are an individual and will be judged as one come your time.

why is everyone so &^%$ing concerned with "the end"...
new beginnings is what you should be concerned about...

#22    nothingliz

nothingliz

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 80 posts

• if it looks like a chicken,smells like a chicken, and even taste like a chicken, don't be discouraged when you find out its a goose.

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:59 AM

Many of you make fun of hell, like it is a big joke.  It is no laughing matter and any person that hasn't been there should seek the wisdom of those who have.  It is terrifying, a most terrible and dredfull place.  There the dead are litterally burned, tortured, chopped into pieces, eaten, bitten by snakes.  Many of us are there now and do not know it.  If you could see and hear what your soul goes through daily, you'd go insane.  As one who has been there, I say to  you repent, if you know how to shake in your boots I suggest you do it.  If not, I suggest you figure out how.  This is not counseling to cause fear or hysteria, but that you may be the smarter.  For some of us, foolishness and rebelliousness of the heart is a thorn not easily over come.  Over come the things that cause fullishness quick for night is upon us.

#23    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,039 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:06 AM

View Postnothingliz, on 07 February 2013 - 05:59 AM, said:

Many of you make fun of hell, like it is a big joke.  It is no laughing matter and any person that hasn't been there should seek the wisdom of those who have.  It is terrifying, a most terrible and dredfull place.  There the dead are litterally burned, tortured, chopped into pieces, eaten, bitten by snakes.  Many of us are there now and do not know it.  If you could see and hear what your soul goes through daily, you'd go insane.  As one who has been there, I say to  you repent, if you know how to shake in your boots I suggest you do it.  If not, I suggest you figure out how.  This is not counseling to cause fear or hysteria, but that you may be the smarter.  For some of us, foolishness and rebelliousness of the heart is a thorn not easily over come.  Over come the things that cause fullishness quick for night is upon us.
Mental illness is serious, but there is still help.

#24    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• "Some people wish to be the sun, so they can brighten your day. I wish to be the moon, which shines down upon you in your darkest hour."

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:32 AM

So the parents are to blame for a child's eternal torment?

Sorry man, that vision is obviously not from God...

Jesus Christ - Matthew 28:18-20 said:

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Posted Image

#25    phantasia

phantasia

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

• "Education has failed in a very serious way to convey the most important lesson science can teach: skepticism."
    DAVID SUZUKI

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:35 AM

View Postnothingliz, on 07 February 2013 - 05:59 AM, said:

Dude, wait...what?  You've been to hell?  How does one get to go to hell and come back and tell people about it?  Enquiring minds want to know :devil:

Edited by phantasia, 07 February 2013 - 11:38 AM.

The truth need never fear ridicule.  ~ Sir Wearer of Hats

Psychosocial hypothesis in Ufology : http://en.wikipedia....cial_hypothesis

#26    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:41 PM

View PostAquilaChrysaetos, on 07 February 2013 - 06:32 AM, said:

So the parents are to blame for a child's eternal torment?

Sorry man, that vision is obviously not from God...

This has nothing to do with any visions from God. Parents are responsible for a childs physical, mental and spiritual health. A baby with faithful parents who may even have the baby baptized is taking care of the childs spiritual health. In a case of crib death, I believe this child would be in heaven and not hell.

#27    pumpkinheadOO

pumpkinheadOO

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:52 AM

No baby deserves to go to hell unless its stewie griffin

#28    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• "Some people wish to be the sun, so they can brighten your day. I wish to be the moon, which shines down upon you in your darkest hour."

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:24 AM

View Postnotforgotten, on 07 February 2013 - 02:41 PM, said:

This has nothing to do with any visions from God. Parents are responsible for a childs physical, mental and spiritual health. A baby with faithful parents who may even have the baby baptized is taking care of the childs spiritual health. In a case of crib death, I believe this child would be in heaven and not hell.

I don't care what sort of envirenmental, physical, psychological, or spiritual state the baby or the parents happen to be in at the time.

God would never, do that to an innocent child.

I don't know what sort of weird 'vision' you had, or what kind of 'experience', but to insinuate that the great and loving just God that I serve would allow a poor little innocent infant child to indure eternal torment in the lake of fire, ESPECIALLY due to the parent's wrong doing, is flat out disgusting and wrong. Needless to say, the very thought of it simply infuriates me, and if you really knew me you'd know it takes a lot to get me there.

I suggest you go back and re-evaluate your so called "experience" before you so willingly accept such a disgusting and unjust criminal notion.

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Posted Image

#29    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 13,992 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:42 AM

I have to wonder about how serious a post like this is -- it strikes me as something designed to turn people away from religion.

If one accepts it at face value -- well,  I just can't.

When I was in college I had a discussion about Hell with a Paulist Father, who told me he has no doubt Hell actually exists, but he doubts anyone is actually in it.  This makes a certain theological sense -- God in his infinite justice is obliged to create Hell but in his infinite mercy can find ways to keep everyone out of it (Purgatory?).

#30    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:56 AM

View PostFrank Merton, on 08 February 2013 - 03:42 AM, said:

I have to wonder about how serious a post like this is -- it strikes me as something designed to turn people away from religion.

If one accepts it at face value -- well,  I just can't.

When I was in college I had a discussion about Hell with a Paulist Father, who told me he has no doubt Hell actually exists, but he doubts anyone is actually in it.  This makes a certain theological sense -- God in his infinite justice is obliged to create Hell but in his infinite mercy can find ways to keep everyone out of it (Purgatory?).

It's a very serious post that can't be ignored, and can easily be used to turn people away from God.

It comes from humans misinterpreting and using their own failed logic as opposed to the logic of God so easily expressed through his son Jesus Christ.

The greatest of all lies are those that are mostly truth.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users