Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black Eyed People

Toolite

Have you ever saw a black eyed person? I've seen three..people... Once in a dream regarding a person... and once a man who asked me for some change.. and thirdly, while in a meditation group with the one that was the strongest..of the group..

Once in a dream and twice while awake..

Has anyone else had the experience?

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Do you mean the iris of the eye is black, or the whole of the eye?

I assume (hopefully) that you don't mean general bruising around the eye.... but I have read stranger questions on the 'net.

EDIT:

Did a bit of researching, and there is a disease that -can- cause the iris of the eye to not exist/be a very dark color.

Aniridia

Edited by RedSquirrel

Black eyed people I

There's one thread on the subject. If you search the forums, there's a plethora of material on them. :)

I assume (hopefully) that you don't mean general bruising around the eye.... but I have read stranger questions on the 'net.

EDIT:

Did a bit of researching, and there is a disease that -can- cause the iris of the eye to not exist/be a very dark color.

Aniridia

Holy crap, one asked me for change to. I'm a softy, so I pulled out some real cash and gave it to him. At which point he looked like he was going to leap at the window and salivating.

I dont scare easily, so I simply said " you better not" then rolled the window up. Then drove off. I always assumed he was just on drugs and desperate until you mentioned it just now and that old thread.

I was dropping of a kid I was mentoring. It was after he got out of the car. I can't quite get it out of my head.

That old thread with that link is creepy.

Holy crap, one asked me for change to. I'm a softy, so I pulled out some real cash and gave it to him. At which point he looked like he was going to leap at the window and salivating.

I dont scare easily, so I simply said " you better not" then rolled the window up. Then drove off. I always assumed he was just on drugs and desperate until you mentioned it just now and that old thread.

I was dropping of a kid I was mentoring. It was after he got out of the car. I can't quite get it out of my head.

That old thread with that link is creepy.

wow

everything happens to you

EDIT:

Aniridia

The whole eye is black.. Generally when I see it I am shocked and quickly turn away like Oh Lord.... But, on the person who asked me for change outside the store... He asked and I looked and his eyes were black and he put his head down so that was only time I was really trying to stare but, I gave him the money and moved on..

All The Glory Belongs To God!

• Like 1

Black eyed people I

There's one thread on the subject. If you search the forums, there's a plethora of material on them. :)

Thank you for the link... I am looking for information and enough information to put them into a category.... One of the people that their eyes was black they were spiritual and strong and I was half in between feeling like they were just judging me... and the other was in church and sure enough a comment was made that judged me.. I was researching the topic and someone said they believe it's demonic possession.. I can believe that.. tooo...

Well see.. If I get more information - spiritually I will share it..

• Like 1

wow

everything happens to you

More than you know. But I might be a little loony, or looking for atention you never know.

More than you know. But I might be a little loony, or looking for atention you never know.

i'm not even touching that

(;

A dilating iris outside of some chemical intervention is usually a sign of affection.....your suggesting something akin perhaps to the Iris opening up to the extent, the white in the eye is pushed back. So that, in the eye socket one can only see perhaps the Iris, but mostly the opening into the inner workings of the eye...there are some ancient practices that present this as possible...when it comes to being able

to move things in the body being able to do something like that probably ranks as about the most difficult...so in some ancient practices specifically related to self defense it was seen as an example of total control over ones body....at the very best only a small handful of people are able to do that in the world today...

I'll stick with they have a demon on them or in them until I get more clarification.. Spiritually..

All The Glory BElongs To God Forever!

*Touch*

You very well may be seeker. As you claim to have had some Very "far fetched" experiences.

*Edit*

Any pics of someone with black eyes?

Youd figure this would have been medically documented by now.

Edited by Agent. Mulder

*Touch*

You very well may be seeker. As you claim to have had some Very "far fetched" experiences.

*Edit*

Any pics of someone with black eyes?

Youd figure this would have been medically documented by now.

When I experienced it - it caught me off guard but, I was not afraid.. so let me say should I say "oh demon I see you let me take a picture of you for Mulder because he wants to see too.. lol Their eyes don't remain black because of them I see at least once a week.. I am trying to gather more information to find out if their eyes don't remain black each time I see them does it mean the demon is gone.. Luv you Mulder.

*Touch*

Nothing far fetched about it mulder. 90% of my experiences are in an altered state. I call it a shamanic journy, some call it astrial projection.... You being a sceptic would call it wake induced lucid dreaming. Anything can happen in dreams right? It's the interpretation and nature that we don't agree on. The other 10% are the syncronistic events that I experience all the time.... So sure that can be a mental thing. I just don't beleive it is. Grudge eeeeheeemm j girl just likes takeing pot shots at me since I called her out about ridiculing people. Her humer is actually enjoyable sometimes. I also lead a highly active and spiritual life.

Anyway I'd be happy to take it up with either of you in pm or another thread.

Nothing far fetched about a bum with black eyes.... Drugs can do it.

Edited by Seeker79

some people have their eyes injected with ink.

as such, they could have their entire eye turned black.

there are also contact lenses that do it.

there is no reason to bring demonic possession or anything else into this

Nothing far fetched about it mulder. 90% of my experiences are in an altered state. I call it a shamanic journy, some call it astrial projection.... You being a sceptic would call it wake induced lucid dreaming. Anything can happen in dreams right? It's the interpretation and nature that we don't agree on. The other 10% are the syncronistic events that I experience all the time.... So sure that can be a mental thing. I just don't beleive it is. Grudge eeeeheeemm j girl just likes takeing pot shots at me since I called her out about ridiculing people. Her humer is actually enjoyable sometimes. I also lead a highly active and spiritual life.

Anyway I'd be happy to take it up with either of you in pm or another thread.

Nothing far fetched about a bum with black eyes.... Drugs can do it.

Ahh, nvm. The altered states, that makes sense. So, not far fetched, but pure fiction.

When I experienced it - it caught me off guard but, I was not afraid.. so let me say should I say "oh demon I see you let me take a picture of you for Mulder because he wants to see too.. lol Their eyes don't remain black because of them I see at least once a week.. I am trying to gather more information to find out if their eyes don't remain black each time I see them does it mean the demon is gone.. Luv you Mulder.

Wait, we went from people with black eyes, to...Demons?

Grudge eeeeheeemm j girl just likes takeing pot shots at me since I called her out about ridiculing people. Her humer is actually enjoyable sometimes. I also lead a highly active and spiritual life.

seeker, i do not carry grudges, as i mentioned the last time you tried this. however, you most certainly do, and have shown that in numerous posts in these forums. no, go find them yourself.

i made the comment i did to you because i think you are totally full of ****, not because i have a grudge against you. don't kid yourself

Edited by JGirl

Nothing far fetched about it mulder. 90% of my experiences are in an altered state. I call it a shamanic journy, some call it astrial projection.... You being a sceptic would call it wake induced lucid dreaming. Anything can happen in dreams right? It's the interpretation and nature that we don't agree on.

i dont see any reason for a person to believe it to be anything more than a dream.

Wait, we went from people with black eyes, to...Demons?

When a gift is revealed to me I am shown the good and the bad... Just so you have background of how I can draw that conclusion.. One time I had a dream and in the dream the mouth was black and out of the mouth was a tongue like a snake... For me when someone is going to come against me it is usually shown to me in a dream sometimes the way in which it will be down will be covered in blackness.. Like their mouth or eyes so I thought it was just judging me which the other two that I saw with the black eyes they did end up judging me.. but, the third one did not know me and I didn't know him.. and never saw him again.. So if I see their eyes black - in the supernatural I know that not good - it's not a good thing..so I wait to see what it reveals...as an end result so I can learn..

Now I always thought when I saw that it meant them judging or coming against me but, I was reading a post from another forum and a person said it was demonic.. I believe that because the judging and coming against a person for no reason all falls in line with a demonic spirit. So I just wanted to know more..

"Not good" in dreams, equates to Demons? :hmm:

Ahh, nvm. The altered states, that makes sense. So, not far fetched, but pure fiction.

But of course..... I forgot mulder has all the answers :)

seeker, i do not carry grudges, as i mentioned the last time you tried this. however, you most certainly do, and have shown that in numerous posts in these forums. no, go find them yourself.

i made the comment i did to you because i think you are totally full of ****, not because i have a grudge against you. don't kid yourself

I don't remember starting a conversation with you dear, your anger is self evident in nearly everything you write, remember the ignore function? So you don't think I saw a bum with black eyes? Or you don't think I can create wake induced lucid dreams? which is it? And you don't hold grudges? Yeah right! That statement is definantly full of *****! :).

"Not good" in dreams, equates to Demons? :hmm:

apparently 'not good' in any situation means demons to some