Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Can biological weapon monsters ever exist?

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#61    Fatal

Fatal

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 03:39 AM

chupacabra99 on Jan 10 2008, 08:06 PM, said:

cood you be any more gay

Well, only if i looked like you yeah..  blush.gif

Edited by Shadow09, 11 January 2008 - 03:39 AM.

#62    gypsygrl

gypsygrl

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 358 posts

• Don't meddle in the Affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste nice with bbq suace! haha

Posted 11 January 2008 - 02:33 PM

chupacabra99 on Jan 10 2008, 06:06 PM, said:

cood you be any more gay

who where you refering to when you said this

To believe in God or in a guiding force because someone tells you to is the height of stupidity. We are given senses to receive our information within. With our own eyes we see, and with our own skin we feel. With our intelligence, it is intended that we understand. But each person must puzzle it out for himself or herself.
~Sophy Burnham

#63    Mostar

Mostar

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 07:39 AM

I think the question is Will it exsist than Can it. Im sure we can find ways to make something like that happen.

You're All Crazy

#64    gypsygrl

gypsygrl

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 358 posts

• Don't meddle in the Affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste nice with bbq suace! haha

Posted 12 January 2008 - 05:25 PM

Mostar on Jan 11 2008, 11:39 PM, said:

I think the question is Will it exist than Can it. Im sure we can find ways to make something like that happen.

isn't that the same question though considering bio weapons already exist and they are monsters / and so are the scientist that made the bio weapons that we have to day

Edited by gypsygrl, 12 January 2008 - 05:26 PM.

To believe in God or in a guiding force because someone tells you to is the height of stupidity. We are given senses to receive our information within. With our own eyes we see, and with our own skin we feel. With our intelligence, it is intended that we understand. But each person must puzzle it out for himself or herself.
~Sophy Burnham

#65    BenBoomZ

BenBoomZ

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 06:04 PM

I hope they never become a reality. Anyone who has played RE knows how scary it is to have a regenerator or iron maiden confront you!!!

Edited by BenBoomZ, 12 January 2008 - 06:05 PM.

#66    gypsygrl

gypsygrl

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 10:06 PM

BenBoomZ on Jan 12 2008, 10:04 AM, said:

I hope they never become a reality. Anyone who has played RE knows how scary it is to have a regenerator or iron maiden confront you!!!

trust  me i think realty is already hear
just not in the form of an rpg

~Sophy Burnham

#67    Worldmap

Worldmap

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 05:03 PM

Science is already testing out cloning, nanotechnology and genetic engineering. Its just a matter of time that things like tat start to happen

#68    sunriseofdoom149

sunriseofdoom149

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 06:47 PM

yes and at the same time no in the movies there all super zombies in the game there zombies bugs and the like. all in all no

#69    capoeiranger

capoeiranger

The Self-Proclaimed Genius

• 2,437 posts

• Thou shall not...what was that again?

Posted 25 January 2008 - 08:22 PM

If we can't stop the birdflu and malaria, I guess the answer to this thread is pretty much obvious.

Posted Image
The Official Signature Of The Self-Proclaimed Genius

#70    MasterVirus

MasterVirus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:33 PM

Genetic Engineering and Bio weaponry are happening all the time. Testing on animals is reaching an all time high. Would not surprise me if the things that go on at Plum Island and the whole Mothman idea is due to biological weaponry testing. There is so much out there on human 'super solders' and I don't just mean in comic books like the Hulk, Cpt America or Spiderman!

#71    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:16 PM

MasterVirus, on 18 January 2013 - 04:33 PM, said:

Genetic Engineering and Bio weaponry are happening all the time. Testing on animals is reaching an all time high. Would not surprise me if the things that go on at Plum Island and the whole Mothman idea is due to biological weaponry testing. There is so much out there on human 'super solders' and I don't just mean in comic books like the Hulk, Cpt America or Spiderman!

I'd love to read some of your information...undoubtedly you have citations to back your statement.  Care to share them?

#72    xxxch00bxxx

xxxch00bxxx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

• There is one thing i do know is that i know nothing

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:21 AM

Yeah "Bio-Monsters" can exist their uses would be many the consequence who knows.

#73    SubjectDigamma

SubjectDigamma

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:42 AM

Idk but Who'd make them likely Japanese and wood it bite us in the *** right back

#74    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:20 AM

I dont think so, its impractical especially when one can create something far worse like a supervirus or something.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#75    ali smack

ali smack

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts

• If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:44 PM

Yes I do believe that monsters such as that could exist.
I think that you could get someone crazier enough in the future to try hybrids either with animals or people and the experiment could go wrong.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users