Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Do you emulate?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    Byuu94

Byuu94

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 04 October 2003 - 01:26 AM

Just wondering if any of you out there use game emulators. I have snes and a gba emulator. I usually just use them to play games that haven't come out in america.  (especially bahamut lagoon.) thumbsup.gif That's why I'm Byuu.

Posted Image

"I think that people should make up their own minds for me." - Eric Idle

#2    Benjo Koolzooie

Benjo Koolzooie

Psychic Spy

• 1,619 posts

• Pink is like red but not quite...

Posted 04 October 2003 - 07:32 AM

Nope, not any more anyway. ph34r.gif  

Cherokee Warrior you've lost your battle that's for sure, but what you left behind is still shining.

#3    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 04 October 2003 - 11:22 AM

Use to, but not anymore.

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

#4    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 19,989 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 05 October 2003 - 10:09 AM

I've tried a few different emulators over the years, in particular for the Amiga and the ZX Spectrum, but I haven't done anything with them for some time now.

#5    Dowdy

Dowdy

Poltergeist

• 2,186 posts

• "The one thing we have learnt from history is that we learn nothing from history." Albert Einstein

Posted 06 October 2003 - 06:25 AM

I just have an Arcade Emulator so i can play games so X-Men vs Streetfighter, Marvel vs Capcom and other games like that.

Beats paying $1 at the arcades

THE PAOMNNEHAL PWEOR OF THE HMUAN MNID Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. Can you? ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users