Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Use of Taser is not unconstitutional

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#31    Odin11

Odin11

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 837 posts

• I like your Christ.
    I do not like your Christians.
    They are so unlike your Christ.
    -Gandhi-

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:34 AM

View PostYamato, on 14 December 2012 - 04:58 AM, said:

And that's where it becomes unconstitutional.  Cops deliberately escalating situations where people are exercising their rights, like the 1st, 4th, and 5th amendments.

No they don't, some people just think their rights are more then what they are. The 1st amendment does not give you the right to do and say what ever you want. The 4th amendment does not give you the right to resisted arrest. And the 5th amendment does not give you the right to not answer police when they question you.

"If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities." -Voltaire

Geology shows that fossils are of different ages. Paleontology shows a fossil sequence, the list of species represented changes through time. Taxonomy shows biological relationships among species. Evolution is the explanation that threads it all together. Creationism is the practice of squeezing one's eyes shut and wailing "Does not!" ~Author Unknown

#32    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,138 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:43 AM

Gotta love when police policy becomes the doctrine.  What a *** joke and those that defend it are just as stupid as they are the so called do gooders that promote facisim and it extreme.  Do as we say or we f u up. Fn a holes.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#33    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,138 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:48 AM

View PostOdin11, on 14 December 2012 - 06:34 AM, said:

No they don't, some people just think their rights are more then what they are. The 1st amendment does not give you the right to do and say what ever you want. The 4th amendment does not give you the right to resisted arrest. And the 5th amendment does not give you the right to not answer police when they question you.

and no amendment gives a cop the right  to be judge jury and hand down a sentance of any kind. Being spit on is a pusy way of saying Im a fasciacist and serve the master then tazer them .

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#34    Odin11

Odin11

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 837 posts

• I like your Christ.
    I do not like your Christians.
    They are so unlike your Christ.
    -Gandhi-

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:51 AM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 14 December 2012 - 06:48 AM, said:

and no amendment gives a cop the right  to be judge jury and hand down a sentance of any kind. Being spit on is a pusy way of saying Im a fasciacist and serve the master then tazer them .

Never said it does.
Did you know that spitting on someone is assault? That woman could of had any number of diseases that could be harmful, the police had every right to protect themselves from that.

Edited by Odin11, 14 December 2012 - 06:54 AM.

"If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities." -Voltaire

Geology shows that fossils are of different ages. Paleontology shows a fossil sequence, the list of species represented changes through time. Taxonomy shows biological relationships among species. Evolution is the explanation that threads it all together. Creationism is the practice of squeezing one's eyes shut and wailing "Does not!" ~Author Unknown

#35    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,658 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:57 AM

View PostOdin11, on 14 December 2012 - 06:34 AM, said:

Actualy thats exactly what the 5th gives you the right to do.

Edited by preacherman76, 14 December 2012 - 12:06 PM.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#36    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,658 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:03 PM

View PostOdin11, on 14 December 2012 - 06:51 AM, said:

Never said it does.
Did you know that spitting on someone is assault? That woman could of had any number of diseases that could be harmful, the police had every right to protect themselves from that.

So then put a face mask on her. Jolting a women with 50,000 volts WHILE HAND CUFFED, is a out right abuse of authority. He wasnt following policy, he was seeking revenge. The freakin guy pulled the barbs outta her chest, instead of taking her to a hospital to have them safely removed. Which is policy.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#37    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,203 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:40 PM

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#38    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,914 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:32 PM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 14 December 2012 - 06:43 AM, said:

Gotta love when police policy becomes the doctrine.  What a *** joke and those that defend it are just as stupid as they are the so called do gooders that promote facisim and it extreme.  Do as we say or we f u up. Fn a holes.

I am glad I could care less what people here think of me.

Spit in their face, tazer........Tazers safer then physical take downs.

Spit in a strangers face in a Bar and I bet you get worse then a tazer results.

Don't put yourself in these situations, and you will not have to worry about it will you....Get drunk and stupid, be ready for the consequences.

Those that do not agree have their opinions, I have mine. In this topic, that opinion does not make someone stupid, maybe ignorant.

Edited by Sakari, 14 December 2012 - 03:41 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#39    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,245 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:53 PM

View PostOverSword, on 13 December 2012 - 03:31 PM, said:

Get real! She is like 4 foot 9 and 120 pounds.  Two cops could each grab one arm and take her, heels dragging to the drunk tank and put her in.  What if she had died for this?  Though not too common people do die from being tazed.  But no big deal right?  We wouldn't want the delicated little cop to break a nail.

I'm the same size as she is,and I could subdue her on my own.Anyone with self defense training,which cops get a ton of,can stop someone with one joint lock . Two people can do it easily ,no taser .

Check this one out. Woman in a mall ,Xmas shopping ,doesn't speak English .
She was buying iPhones ,so they tasered her .Mall security ,who are not cops .

http://www.theglobal...-debacle-43768/

Miss me?

#40    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,245 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:55 PM

View Postaztek, on 13 December 2012 - 07:08 PM, said:

Taser used on woman who tried to buy extra iPhones

http://news.yahoo.co...7--finance.html

cops are too taser happy
Oops,missed this. They weren't even cops. They were mall security .Rent a cop ,is not a police man .

Miss me?

#41    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,914 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:58 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 14 December 2012 - 03:55 PM, said:

Oops,missed this. They weren't even cops. They were mall security .Rent a cop ,is not a police man .

Security should not have weapons of any kind.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#42    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 12,265 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:59 PM

Judging by his waist line and that terrible haircut Sakari is a cop which explains why he is so adamant on defendeing the use of tazers.  There I insulted you so you win, plus I couldn't resist :gun: .  Hats off to you having the gut(s) to show what you look like bare torsoed sir.

In my opinion that video of the DUI is the exact reason that tazers were invented and that was the exact appropriate way to use them.  Once someone is handcuffed there is no reason to risk running electrical current through them especially some drunken old lady, who technically (and yes this is weak) she is breaking the law due to a disease, alcoholism.

Also must add that simbi is 100% correct, my uncle, who is only 3 years older than me, when he first became a cop demonstrated to me how he could control me with my thumb. (we used to rough house alot) :tu:

#43    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,245 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:04 PM

View PostSakari, on 14 December 2012 - 03:58 PM, said:

Security should not have weapons of any kind.
I saw it on the news this morning . The news said it was mall security .The article is saying its the cops .
The news vid showed her bein tazed to the ground ..
Wtf,emergency broadcast .elementary school shooting...
Where ...

Miss me?

#44    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,914 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:15 PM

View PostOverSword, on 14 December 2012 - 03:59 PM, said:

Judging by his waist line and that terrible haircut Sakari is a cop which explains why he is so adamant on defendeing the use of tazers.  There I insulted you so you win, plus I couldn't resist :gun: .  Hats off to you having the gut(s) to show what you look like bare torsoed sir.

In my opinion that video of the DUI is the exact reason that tazers were invented and that was the exact appropriate way to use them.  Once someone is handcuffed there is no reason to risk running electrical current through them especially some drunken old lady, who technically (and yes this is weak) she is breaking the law due to a disease, alcoholism.

Also must add that simbi is 100% correct, my uncle, who is only 3 years older than me, when he first became a cop demonstrated to me how he could control me with my thumb. (we used to rough house alot) :tu:

Since you enjoy looking at me so much, I thought I should share a pic with you that is more current,( and how I have looked for 15 years 99% of the time ) and not as bad. I do not have hair, and I sure the hell do not look like a cop. But hey, I could care less what people think about how I look, although you seem to like it, so here ya go :)

And your right, that picture makes me look fat, and for that I will change it back to just Sakari...Poor girl does not need some fat slob next to her.

Attached Files

• Attached File  me.jpg   132.21K   11 downloads

Edited by Sakari, 14 December 2012 - 04:18 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#45    Euphorbia

Euphorbia

Odd Plant Grower

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,250 posts

• You can't just choose to believe something.

Believing in something doesn't make it true.

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:21 PM

View PostSakari, on 13 December 2012 - 04:42 PM, said:

As I said, I have no sympathy at all for people who break the law. There are consequences, and we all know it.( even my son who spent 6 years in Prison )

As a matter of fact, if we ( the USA ) were more strict with breaking laws, maybe our crime would not be so high.

Posted Image

Or, the pussification of cops! Why can't a 180 - 200 pound cop take down a woman? Especially the elderly woman that was pulled over awhile back, or the eighteen year old girl that was tazed and then fell and died.

This woman was already cuffed! This is the kind of cop that gives cops a bad name. I would bet he's a jerk off duty as well....

Get three coffins ready.

My mistake, four coffins.

Separation of corporation and state!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users