Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Video Games-Whats your console style?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Poll: What is the best Video Game Console. (33 member(s) have cast votes)

What is the best Video Game Console.

1. Gamecube (7 votes [21.21%])

Percentage of vote: 21.21%

2. Ps2 (16 votes [48.48%])

Percentage of vote: 48.48%

3. Xbox (6 votes [18.18%])

Percentage of vote: 18.18%

4. Dreamcast (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. Nintendo 64 (1 votes [3.03%])

Percentage of vote: 3.03%

6. Sega Genises (1 votes [3.03%])

Percentage of vote: 3.03%

7. whats a video game console? (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

8. None- (2 votes [6.06%])

Percentage of vote: 6.06%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#31    hunterkiller2001

hunterkiller2001

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 723 posts

• I said RAR!

Posted 05 July 2004 - 07:34 AM

No atari 2600?!  WTF..

Xbox, it is then

But please, I'll quit UM if a fanboy rant breaks out =P

Actually, PC rules, but.. who's counting.

like 80's games? Pacman pong etc? got a killer link for ya

Classic 80's games

Edited by hunterkiller2001, 05 July 2004 - 07:34 AM.

Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, Speaking on Gun control

--‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts  — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’ — Abraham Lincoln

#32    Todd

Todd

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 125 posts

Posted 11 July 2004 - 09:03 AM

grin2.gif  grin2.gif  thumbsup.gif

Oh man do I love games. I don't even remember the names of the systems I've had, it's just the games. THE GAMES!!!!!!!!!!

O.K. I'm alright now. I just got a little worked up there for a minute.

Seriously though I got a Gamecube JUST FOR THE RESIDENT EVIL GAMES!
Oh sure I discovered all kinds of other cool games too like Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon, and especially Eternal Darkness but if it was'nt for R.E. I would've just stuck with my P.S.2 which is what I voted for because at the end of the day I just think it's a better all around system. The graphics, gameplay, you name it, and it plays D.V.D.s to boot!!

What worries me though is that there's this killer cool game coming out called FABLE for the X-box..................................................................................  

#33    Talon

Talon

UM Chess Tournament Champion 2005

• 15,003 posts

• Life, Death, Anime inbetween

Posted 11 July 2004 - 10:06 AM

[QUOTE]Seriously though I got a Gamecube JUST FOR THE RESIDENT EVIL GAMES!

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato

#34    Talon

Talon

UM Chess Tournament Champion 2005

• 15,003 posts

• Life, Death, Anime inbetween

Posted 11 July 2004 - 10:07 AM

Seriously though I got a Gamecube JUST FOR THE RESIDENT EVIL GAMES!

Last Christmas I came sooo close to doing the exact same thing.... grin2.gif  think the money instead when to importing Revolutionary Girl Utena series 2 from the US huh.gif  

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato

#35    AztecInca

AztecInca

Martian

• 9,013 posts

• All it takes for evil to triumph, is for good people to do nothing.

Posted 13 July 2004 - 07:23 AM

I got a gamecube, bought all the good games and finished them ans then there wasn`t any really good games coming out for ages and ages. So I went and got a PS2 and traded in my gamecube. I am a devoted nintendo fan but i wasn`t willing to wait soooo long for good games. I dont paly video games much anymore cause of my school and work and then my social life. "sigh" such a hard life. LOL!! PS2 and Gamecube rock. The xbox is evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumbsup.gif

#36    The Nameless One

The Nameless One

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts

• (\ /)
    (0.0)
    (><)
    /_|_\
    Frank The Rabbit: 28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes, 12 seconds. That is when the world will end.

Posted 14 July 2004 - 04:37 AM

Sega Saturn rocked!!! thumbsup.gif  

One night I ventured to my wooden rocking chair right outside my back porch, and I looked to the sky in the break of twilight, staring into the dark mirror of space, filled with sands of star dust, colossal supernovas and red giants, strings of wormholes and distant planets beyond my grasp. A place where tiny enigmatic hidden black holes tear through the fabric of space and time which, who knows; may lead into other dimensions and perhaps alternate realities. And as I look up at this heavens mirror which my hands can only reach so far through this looking glass, I felt an odd sensation of something looking back staring into my own eyes, staring into a whole other universe of which I new nothing about until I saw my reflection within it, and in that moment I then knew that the key which open the portal doors to parallel worlds was myself.    "The Eyes of the Universe, Chris Landrum"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users