Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Next two debates should go to Obama

Raptor Witness

The first debate was way too early for Obama to begin his move, so his poor debate performance may actually have been tactical. It was also focused on domestic issues, and would clearly be the least likely for the President to win.

Obama has a far better chance of beating Romney in the next two debates, because #2 will be a Town Meeting of undecideds in Hempstead, NY. That's Obamaland, and he'll have a better chance to appeal directly to the middle and lower classes. It's far better if the 47% issue is brought up by the people directly, and an impossible populist hole for Romney to climb out of.

The third debate is on foreign policy. No matter what Romney says about Obama, he did nail Osama. It's a feather in his cap that no one can take away from him. The more dangerous Romney paints the world, the more it favors a sitting President. It should be Obama's best debate.

The only feathers Romney has are the yellow ones he pulled out of Big Bird in the first. He'll be lucky if he's not tarred and feathered with them.

Edited by Raptor Witness

If we allow the humiliation of Benghazi to be swept under a rug and if we as a nation re elect this foolish, evil man, then we deserve everything that follows.

I wouldn't be so sure, Romney is a strong opposing candidate with a lot of business knowledge. He shouldn't be underestimated.

• Like 1

I wouldn't be so sure, Romney is a strong opposing candidate with a lot of business knowledge. He shouldn't be underestimated.

Exactly, he is a master of deception an can make a convincing and sound argument to people who do not know bettter and are slaves in his system. His methods may work...

• Like 1

Exactly, he is a master of deception an can make a convincing and sound argument to people who do not know bettter and are slaves in his system. His methods may work...

To be honest, your posts are quite comical. You still see politics in blue and red spectrums. How cute.

It's so contradictory, and downright asinine, to point out anything deceitful about Romney in an effort to defend this president.

• Like 2

Very entertaining. You are always good for a laugh. Keep up the good work.

The first debate was way too early for Obama to begin his move, so his poor debate performance may actually have been tactical. It was also focused on domestic issues, and would clearly be the least likely for the President to win.

Obama has a far better chance of beating Romney in the next two debates, because #2 will be a Town Meeting of undecideds in Hempstead, NY. That's Obamaland, and he'll have a better chance to appeal directly to the middle and lower classes. It's far better if the 47% issue is brought up by the people directly, and an impossible populist hole for Romney to climb out of.

The third debate is on foreign policy. No matter what Romney says about Obama, he did nail Osama. It's a feather in his cap that no one can take away from him. The more dangerous Romney paints the world, the more it favors a sitting President. It should be Obama's best debate.

The only feathers Romney has are the yellow ones he pulled out of Big Bird in the first. He'll be lucky if he's not tarred and feathered with them.

Left-Right Paradigm much?

Edited by WoIverine
  • Like 1

You do know that "Sesame Street" and "Big Bird" have actually sent out request to both parties and have asked to be left out of the partisan politics. Beyond that, if Big Bird is the only tactic that Obama could muster after suffering humiliation at the last debate... then Romney has this locked in.

• Like 1

I think Obama will do better (can't do much worst) but could still go either way. Think he'll do well on the foreign policy debate since that's a weak area for Romney and I think the general American public is getting tried of an aggressive foreign policy.

• Like 1

Obama didn't light the world on fire the last 4 years but I'm not so sure about my other choice either.

The news I hear about Romney's ordeals with Bain Capital on Leverage Buy Outs LBO's doesn't impress me.

I might end up flipping a coin on this one.

To think the so called poor performance by the President was in any way tactical gives far too much credit to the brain trust.

Don't get me wrong, I like Obama, will probably vote for him, but even the calculating political machines cannot plan things that well.

That's movie script stuff, not real life.

I don't think Obama lost the debate. Romney finally just showed some spunk, and that overshadowed the actual conversations.

It doesn't make his words any more or less true.

• Like 1

Very entertaining. You are always good for a laugh. Keep up the good work.

If you want to comment on something, how about replying to my post here...

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=234903&st=60#entry4487168

no matter what Romney says about Obama, he did nail Osama

erm...no he didn't. i'm pretty certain it was the navy seals who did that. all mr. o had to do was ok it. ;) minor difference.

If we allow the humiliation of Benghazi to be swept under a rug

1) were you humiliated on 9/11 as well?

2) no one is sweeping it under a rug. why would you think that?

• Like 1

Just because Osama was killed during obamas term doesn't mean squat to his foreign policy. His policy is weak and apologetic.

Sesame Street officials said they don't need a dime from tax payers and would thrive just fine without it.

9/11 wasn't swept under the rug and pinpointed on some dumb youtuber. Bengazi was and yes that is humiliating. The administration stuck to the YouTube story for days knowing full well that it was a straight up planned terrorist attack. It happened on frigging 9/11. It doesn't take a genius to realize a video that was made in July and only had a few hundred views wasn't the reason for these outrageous attacks by our Islamic enemies.

And about this debate performance being tactical. That is just very wishful thinking. Fact is, he sucked hard. I remember watching mike Tyson in his last days of boxing. Whenever he was getting whooped and not eating ears I knew a bunch of fanboys that wouldn't accept what they were seeing. They kept saying that he's just letting the other guy get it all out and then he's gonna 'Go Tyson' on him. That never really happened. The glory days were long past. That is what you are witnessing here. Hope and change fading into the past.

I'm fully confident at this point that Obama is going to lose. A lot of people who haven't been paying attention paid attention during that debate and the last tactic any sitting president should enact is showing his country men how to look like a chump. He's the leader of the the most powerful country to ever exist and bye commander in chief of our military. Next debate, he should bring an X-ray of his torso because that's the only way he's gonna be able to prove that he has a spine.

Edit: Forgot to ask...Wouldn't the better tactic be to thwomp Romney in every debate? If he's as good as you think than that would be the most sensible tactic. And to the op, you say Obama couldn't be expected to do well in the domestic category anyhow. What the hell does that say? Domestic issues are of utmost importance. Wow

Edited by Is it for real
  • Like 1

Obama lost fair and square. he was not strategizing as losing is the worst strategy ever...any loss of face is bad for politicians no matter how small.

how anyone can support obama after the last four years is confounding. he simply has not done enough. he has not kept his promises.

people support him for a variety of reasons.

1. he gets the black vote because he is black and democrat. being democrat alone is enough to get that demographic, but being black is the icing on the cake. voting for someone because of race makes people racist in that it is discrimination against the other guy because he is not black.

2. he get the hispanic vote (66%) or something like that because he panders to them about handouts, immigration, and minority issues.

3. they just like him. (what a dumb reason)

4. he gets the gay and lesbian vote because he panders to them.

5. he gets the young people vote for some reason, i cant figure that one out.

6. he gets the movie star vote and promoting which is very attractive to the young people.

--the last two demographics are confusing because they are the least qualified to make political decisions...and we should vote the opposite of what these two groups like.

the minute romney gets elected the stock market will go up around the world 1000 points. but dont get me wrong, we still need the democrats to keep the repubs from outsourcing and getting rid of the unions. the unions are the only thing that will save america from working for walmart/target/homedepot for minimum wages.

i just dont like Obama's performance.

Left-Right Paradigm much?

Oh, no doubt this exists. If the slaves ever gain control, they'll ruin everything.

erm...no he didn't. i'm pretty certain it was the navy seals who did that. all mr. o had to do was ok it. ;) minor difference.

The last I checked the U.S. military doesn't move without executive order. It was a good gamble.

As for the Navy Seals, God bless them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In horseracing, it's usually a better strategy to save some juice for the stretch run.

Edited by Raptor Witness

Oh, no doubt this exists. If the slaves ever gain control, they'll ruin everything.

The last I checked the U.S. military doesn't move without executive order. It was a good gamble.

I wonder if peeing on dead bodies, while posing for pictures was an executive order...

Next one should be interesting;

http://www.cbsnews.c...lite-in-debate/

President Obama on Tuesday acknowledged he wasn't at his best in last week's presidential debate, telling radio host Tom Joynerhe was "too polite" -- but the president pledged that "we're going to go ahead and win" the next one.

"I think it's fair to say I was just too polite, because, you know, it's hard to sometimes just keep on saying and what you're saying isn't true," the president said, when asked what happened at the debate. "It gets repetitive. But, you know, the good news is, is that's just the first one.

I got a feeling that doing an about face and trying to be a tough guy instead of polite in a town hall setting just might backfire in his face.

Edited by Socio

Unless Obama has a teleprompter...

Vote Gary Johnson!

All Obama did was nail Osama . That's the highlight of his presidency , and the middle east is still in a **** storm he hasn't done anything but create more enemies and open us to attack. He is actively hoping to hollow out our military . You deserve everything that follows when he is re elected . You can't cure stupid

All Obama did was nail Osama . That's the highlight of his presidency , and the middle east is still in a **** storm he hasn't done anything but create more enemies and open us to attack. He is actively hoping to hollow out our military . You deserve everything that follows when he is re elected . You can't cure stupid

Strong first post.

I would argue the highlight of his presidency is Obamacare...though he has done things that are much better. The repeal of Don't Ask Don't Tell is an example and it has made our military stronger. Obama is not in control of the ME. You cannot blame him for the issues there, that is obsurd. What new enemies has he created? He is hollowing out our military? How? We spend more on our military than then next 5 countries combined. You can't cure stupid...that is why we vote Obama.

It will be very hard for Romney to win a populist election. He reminds me of the Wizard in Oz who puts on a good show, but there's no real magic in him. His only power is telling everyone what they want to hear.

It may take a terrible storm to wake U.S. up, but the real hero in the populist dream delivers confidence through education, and I trust Obama more than Romney to deliver on that promise.

As his comments about the 47% reveal, Romney floats off without taking U.S. all home.

Obama, on the other hand, his Mother was born in Kansas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11BQQvVy8LI

Edited by Raptor Witness

Wish people would stop using the Osama thing, nobody even knows if it was Osama or not, we don't even have the first shred of physical evidence. Even Obama has distanced himself from it.

Edited by WoIverine

All Obama did was nail Osama . That's the highlight of his presidency , He is actively hoping to hollow out our military .

That is not the highlight of his presidency. If that's you you think, you are a misinformed citizen.

Our military can use some serious reduction (although Obama is doing no such thing). We spend more than nearly all other nations on earth. COMBINED!