Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost hunting tools

SelfishExam

What should you have with you when hunting for ghosts, or spirits?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NME_locus

• GrayTone

• SelfishExam

• Silvestro

Top Posters In This Topic

What should you have with you when hunting for ghosts, or spirits?

EMF detector, definately, digital thermometer, tape recorder, a digital one is fine, too (for EVPs). . .those are the basic things.

good old fashioned SLR film camera, but I'm biased.

thermometer (digital cause it gives faster information)

a medium?

sound recorder

video camera

Whats the thermometer for? and does it matter what kind, like one of those that you stick in your mouth? ^^

You would want one with a digital read out

Whats the thermometer for? and does it matter what kind, like one of those that you stick in your mouth? ^^

laser temp reader, where you can point in any direction and it will read the various temps.

Whats the thermometer for?

If I'm not mistaken, its believed entities draw energy. So if you were to find an abnormally cold spot, it could possibly be from an entity in the same area. You would however have to watch and make sure your cold spots aren't from windows or drafts in a wood floor.

Though I am a skeptic I believe that I am very open minded. I would think so after spending a chunk of money buying equipment. It's funny how many believers say that in order to do so, you need the proper equipment and try hard, but it's even funnier how when I have not captured anything, then they say you try too hard. There's an excuse for everything.

*-I'm friends with a few Lead Paranoral Investigators, learned all that I can, know the basics.

*-Bought another car just for this and to travel elsewhere to go ghost hunting. Lexus ES300

* -New bike and bike rack to go venture to places not accessible by car and too far to walk, plus no civilization nearby.

* -I also have an endless amount of camping gear plus cookers and holding 12 people at a time is neccessary.

* 9 Motorola Walk about walkie talkies with 8-10 range each for larger groups to cover massive areas in teams

*Garmin-eTrex Legend handheld GPS unit with Road map. I can find a penny I buried in the woods from last year if i save the cordinates and also shows me the quickest route to it. Good enough for GeoCashing.

* -Digital camera 4.0 megapixels with digital video recording capabilities and two 512mb memory cards. I can do plenty of 10 minute clips with audio and can display everything from my camera directly to any TV screen, VCR or Computer.

*-35mm Nikon camera-don't know the model off top of my head, I'm at work. So I can provide any negatives anmd cannot be photoshopped.

*-Q-beams- incase there is movement, I can momentarily flood the area with 1 million candle light power

*-red lense 72 hour LED flashlites- so to stay at a low profile, does not create a glare, and doesn't effect nor is capture by Night Vision, which is too sensitive to white light

*- NVD ( night vision devices ) optics, motion sensing security cameras with night vision, and daytime w/ auto adjustment.

*-IR beams- to broadon my range of night vision devices, and when strobe, fast movement object can be detected better too. To the naked eye, it is invisible, but record in NV mode, and use any house hold remote to it, and you will notice that your TV remote works as a flashlite on the display screen.

* -EMF meter by Professional equipment

* -EMF meter by AlphaLab Trifield Natural EM Meter

*-Digital Voice Recorder for EVPs

*-Microwave meter

* - Cooper-Atkins Multi Probe Humidity and Temperature Tester- testing humidity is good to prevent taking pictures of orbs that are nothing more than water droplets

If I'm not mistaken, its believed entities draw energy. So if you were to find an abnormally cold spot, it could possibly be from an entity in the same area. You would however have to watch and make sure your cold spots aren't from windows or drafts in a wood floor.

I have always used my good old camera and a cheap EMF I have had luck several times. I see no reason to spend a lot of money on hi-tech toys.

You did hire your own TV Crew?

Bring your best of mind and body.