Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

REPTILIANS

kaknelson

:devil: Who are these reptillians? Everyone is talkin about them being at the "top of the pyrimid" in society. They are rich lazy peoples, that run the world in this illuminati order, born into it from generation to generation. I assume they are above George W. Bush, and must have say in what bush says and does in the media front.

. So let's say this is true, and they do exist.... where are these folks located? Where do they live? And Why the name reptillian, are they serpents? Aliens? Demons? what is the significance? DO they possess powers we don't? (besides money)

Help me out ya'll, if you have any idea. Don't just come into this post and tell me they don't exist.... Thanks..! :tu:

Edited by Kaknelson

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coldethyl

• kaknelson

• Brian McMalley

• rapid7

reptillians etc, are suppose to be part of the Illuminati. its hard to explain. i cant get indepth about it, but retillians are suposedly aliens etc or something that live under us in caves or something and the ppl part of the illuminati feed them or something or another, alot of the reptillians look like us.

reptillians etc, are suppose to be part of the Illuminati. its hard to explain. i cant get indepth about it, but retillians are suposedly aliens etc or something that live under us in caves or something and the ppl part of the illuminati feed them or something or another, alot of the reptillians look like us.

underground caves lol... seriously? Or are u joking?

Lets say they do. I suppose they are just jelous of jesus. Masons supposidly say all have the capability to be christ, so why not. But i disagree, they are jelous with all their rituals, and just do not follow the concept of "love thy neighboor" , and love God. lol.

I think you've all been smoking too much crack.

I think you've all been smoking too much crack.

:yes:

I would have to agree, you guys are a bunch of crackheads.

'

Ned.

You sound like that raving looney, David Icke...

Thats not a good thing.

Reptillians are everywhere. They can morph. They can read minds. They are in power. They are evil. They will be our undoing. Trust no one. They live. In 2012 the world will meet them and know the horrible truth.... just kidding!!! :D they're a fantasy... or are they??? :o

theres ppl on this site that stricktly talk about reptilians and masons, i just wanna know wut the craze is about

Noithing...They don't exist.

Frogfish,

You are what, 15?

Don't you think it is a little ignorant/arrogant to say things don't exist having lived only fifteen years? There are people out there that say they have seen them. I am not saying I believe them, or that anyone should, but it bothers me that you would neglect something that might be worth looking into.

I don't mean to use your age as a weakness towards you, because I think you are smart for your age, I am just pointing out that sitting on a computer chair and reading things on the internet doesn't make you the wisest person in the world. Experience is the major key in being wise. There have been numerous reports of these reptillian beings all around the world, I personally wouldn't be so sure of myself having done no real research or study on them. I don't believe things without reasonable evidence, or in most cases "proof", but it just hits a string with me when someone is blindly stating something doesn't exist. I don't believe in them, personally. But I would never say they don't exist, because I could be wrong. :tu:

Edited by Mind_Freak

Frogfish,

You are what, 15?

Don't you think it is a little ignorant/arrogant to say things don't exist having lived only fifteen years? There are people out there that say they have seen them. I am not saying I believe them, or that anyone should, but it bothers me that you would neglect something that might be worth looking into.

I don't mean to use your age as a weakness towards you, because I think you are smart for your age, I am just pointing out that sitting on a computer chair and reading things on the internet doesn't make you the wisest person in the world. Experience is the major key in being wise. There have been numerous reports of these reptillian beings all around the world, I personally wouldn't be so sure of myself having done no real research or study on them. I don't believe things without reasonable evidence, or in most cases "proof", but it just hits a string with me when someone is blindly stating something doesn't exist. I don't believe in them, personally. But I would never say they don't exist, because I could be wrong. :tu:

Yo freak, i hope your not talking to me cause im not 15 ! lol! i was born 86 do the math, that would make me almost 20... its all good tho... I just have met some rich ppl in my day, richer than youve probably ever met, and they are seeminly EVIL ppl. Materialistic ppl. However, they don't say that reptilians exist, they have hinted that a secret society behind bush exists. These are PPL who run the "world bank" etc. Thats all; big investors run the world. Moreover, there is a lot of ppl on this site talkin all this reptilian talk, are you telling me that they are merely wasting their time and making sh** up on this site, or are crazy? :blink:

Edited by Kaknelson

I don't know where you get that stuff, but i like it !!

the "red dress program" picture has the world leaders in the forefront.

I don't really believe those are the world leaders, only the face representations. Nonetheless excellent work!

RED DRESS

Wow COOL post... i like your work you put in. However im not much fond of the "Matrix" movie, i hear your ideologies however, infact ive thought similar, and understand them. This Ayahuasca that you do..... i would much rather a blunt (ganja), to be with Oneness, or JAH. I like your quote, but the musician Garnet Silk's is good aswell "If you know not Love you know not GOD cause GOD is Love."

Anyways my UK bredrin. its late here im off to bed, appreciate your enlightenment. Peace.

:P

by the way, this Ayahuasca, how can i get it, send me some by mail :D

goodnight.

Edited by Kaknelson

Yo freak, i hope your not talking to me cause im not 15 ! lol! i was born 86 do the math, that would make me almost 20... its all good tho... I just have met some rich ppl in my day, richer than youve probably ever met, and they are seeminly EVIL ppl. Materialistic ppl. However, they don't say that reptilians exist, they have hinted that a secret society behind bush exists. These are PPL who run the "world bank" etc. Thats all; big investors run the world. Moreover, there is a lot of ppl on this site talkin all this reptilian talk, are you telling me that they are merely wasting their time and making sh** up on this site, or are crazy? :blink:

I was talking to frogfish...

That's why I started off with:

"Frogfish,

........."

;)

Should I just assume it was a stoner or drunken moment? :D

If not maybe you should reread my post... I was telling him not to say something doesn't exist, when he frankly, doesn't know. He is 15, and it bothered me that he would be so sure of himself. That's all. Nothing against him, just wanted to comment on it.

Edited by Mind_Freak

if you wanna know about reptillians then ask a guy called zeus. hes always talking and making posts about them and claims they beat him up on a regular basis and monitor him and project holograms of women with babys into the street etc etc...... yawn...... yawn..... and control the earth and live under the mantle of the earth and control the media etc etc ..... yawn ....zzzzzzzzzzzzz............. and start propaganda stories and make us war and start bird flu and made global warming and........ well you get the picture!

This reptillian stuff is nonsense if you ask me. the chain of power goes as far as presidents, prime ministers and military and thats a fact. Its just the product of overactive imaginations. Maybe the illuminati exist but large reptiles????? cookoooo coookooo coookooo!

If you need any proof that they dont exist except for in the minds of nutters, look at some of the posts made by zeus, he needs help! He needs sectioning, he belives theyre out to get him because he is earths saviour. i think hes watched too many sci fi films. see for yourself :wacko:

if you wanna know about reptillians then ask a guy called zeus. hes always talking and making posts about them and claims they beat him up on a regular basis and monitor him and project holograms of women with babys into the street etc etc...... yawn...... yawn..... and control the earth and live under the mantle of the earth and control the media etc etc ..... yawn ....zzzzzzzzzzzzz............. and start propaganda stories and make us war and start bird flu and made global warming and........ well you get the picture!

This reptillian stuff is nonsense if you ask me. the chain of power goes as far as presidents, prime ministers and military and thats a fact. Its just the product of overactive imaginations. Maybe the illuminati exist but large reptiles????? cookoooo coookooo coookooo!

If you need any proof that they dont exist except for in the minds of nutters, look at some of the posts made by zeus, he needs help! He needs sectioning, he belives theyre out to get him because he is earths saviour. i think hes watched too many sci fi films. see for yourself :wacko:

I am well aware of 'Zeus', and of the content of his posts... While many people will label him a "nut", I don't judge people unless I have been through what they have. He may seem offthewall to some, but regardless, I enjoy reading his posts... They are unique and unorthodox... I like that about them...