Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghosts in Pennsylvania penitentry

Abaddon

I have just got home from a long hard night of paranormal investigation at Pennsylvania State Penitentry in Philadelphia Pennsylvania. I have just got home and needed somewhere to show my newest discovery. I got photographic evidence of ghostly body (upper middle of pic) and two floating orbs in the left of the picture upper and lower. I will record my observations at my college (where i am a professor of abnormal forensic scienses) but i wanted you guys to see it first. The photo is taken in the lower chambers where prisoners were held. I just got them done from my digital camera if a mod sees this or one of you guys that do editorials on the sight put it on your news. The photo was taken 7/7/03 12:05 AM.

Thanks

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• djdodo

• Sundance

• Abaddon

Top Posters In This Topic

Abaddon if you're having trouble getting your picture to appear on your post, E-Mail the image to me and I'll upload it and post it to this thread for you.

Send it to : webmaster@unexplained-mysteries.com

the ghost in the photo is completly blank, along w/ the jail... and it seems to be speaking to me taking on the screen names of people on this board... ph34r.gif that's just creepy...