Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Large Flat Black Triangle UFO New Orleans

FenderJazzBass

1st post anyways, here's what happened to me 2 days ago 6:30 am

'Just saw a massive triangle shaped craft hover and stop in the middle of the street about 1 mile away from me. It was shining very, very bright lights down onto me such that the shape of the craft was not visable. It then flew away up into the clouds in a couple seconds. It vanished into the clouds flying 1,000 times faster than anything i've ever witnessed.

The lights were of a color and brightness 'never seen before in the air. My experience with sky watching, photography and airborne crafts spans the past 30 yrs. Being raised on military bases around the world. I know exactly what is going on here. Up 'till now, I have been able to identify 100 % of the thousands of air craft witnessed in the air.

The lights were so bright is was obscuring my vision & couldn't make out the shape of the craft until it started to ascend away from me at a 45 degree angle into the clouds. It was close maybe 1 mile away and about 500 feet up. Then with in a couple seconds it was 5,000 feet up and about 10 miles away (as seen in the picture.) I challenge anyone to find me a picture of a plane or jet with afterburners firing that look like those lights.

A plane in the sky at that distance and elevation should have a silhouette or outline. The bright lights in the picture should be attached to a discernible object.

A huge dark triangle craft appeared in front of me and shined brilliant lights down onto me. It vanished into the sky with in a couple seconds. Yes, I'm freaking out.

With in a couple seconds that went from being about 1 mile away from me and about 500 feet up, to what you see in that picture. It traveled 10,000 feet in a second or two. It moved away from me at exactly the same angle as my sight of vision so that it looked as tho it was simply shrinking in size and staying in the same place, while it was in fact an illusion. The object simply backed away from me, ascending directly into the air at a 45 degree angle. I looked down at the camera, then up at the sky 1 second later and it had vanished into the sky.

I looked down at the camera and saw that the object had indeed traveled that distance in the span of a couple seconds from ground level.

It started with me turning the corner and seeing a big odd looking unfamiliar floating object with huge bright headlights looking out ahead of it over the houses to my right. It was 1 mile away at about 500 feet up.

It was close, it was big and i couldn't quit tell what shape it was due to the blinding lights. With in a second I had been flooded with that orange light such that i couldn't make out the shape of the craft in the air due to the glare and brightness of the lights.

I stand there for a few seconds wondering what the hell that is and wow i've never seen anything like that. A second later it seems like the lights are dimming and i can make out a dark triangle shaped background !

I pick up my camera shoot the picture without putting the camera to my eye, just hold it holding it out in front of me, pointing it at the object. I take pictures of the sky every morning and every day and am out every morning watching the sun come up, because It is inspiring wattching the sun come up and looking forward to a new day to make my own.

This morning was like any other morning. I saw the passenger jet go over my head to the left. I heard it, recognized its outline and silhouette. tought nothing of it, turned the corner and within a few seconds was standing still looking directly into a very bright orange light i've never seen before being shined down upon me from a massive dark triangle shaped, silent craft that was CLOSER to me than the passenger jet i clearly heard. Any craft that comes with in 2-3 miles echos the sounds down upon us and through out the streets around me.

What you see in this picture is the craft flying away from me.

http://i.imgur.com/E...NN.jpg <----

1 or 2 seconds later, the triangle craft was gone. That's what happened and i'll stand behind my words 100%. No one will tell me i didnt see, what i saw.

Edited by FenderJazzBass

Please post the picture. I'm hesitant to click your link, which doesn't appear to go to a picture.

Edit:

After converting your link:

http://i.imgur.com/EDlNN.jpg%7B

to this:

[img=http://i.imgur.com/EDlNN.jpg]

Here's the pic:

EDlNN.jpg

Edited by booNyzarC

Well it is a very compelling story.

It appears as though your image has been edited. Can you provide the unedited original?

Also, did anyone else witness this with you?

At 6:30 AM, I'd expect there to be a good number of people out and about. I wonder, have you heard any other witnesses come forward about it?

• Like 1

Looks like a car driving in fog, lol

Thats a good point if it has been edited, as stated above, to see the original.

Thanks,

• Like 1

In your story you indicate that you take pictures of the sky every morning. Now, this may be an exaggeration and it may not be. Can you upload some of those pictures for us as well? Say, perhaps 20 or so?

Original images please.

What kind of camera did you use by the way?

According to the Latest-UFO-Sightings link, you shot this in New Orleans, while walking in the French Quarter. Do you recall which street you were on and the nearest cross street? The specific direction that the object was in relation to your position?

Thanks, and welcome to UM by the way. :tu:

curious

*waves to BooN and other oldies*

• Like 1

curious

*waves to BooN and other oldies*

Hey Pax, good to see you mate. :tu:

It is an interesting story isn't it?

Well it is a very compelling story.

It appears as though your image has been edited. Can you provide the unedited original?

Also, did anyone else witness this with you?

At 6:30 AM, I'd expect there to be a good number of people out and about. I wonder, have you heard any other witnesses come forward about it?

Here's the original picture. http://i.imgur.com/EDlNN.jpg <----

This is the French Quarter and people are usually service workrs, retired or on vacation. So, it was a quiet mid week morning. I was the only person on the street. there were no other witnesses.

Edited by FenderJazzBass

In your story you indicate that you take pictures of the sky every morning. Now, this may be an exaggeration and it may not be. Can you upload some of those pictures for us as well? Say, perhaps 20 or so?

Original images please.

What kind of camera did you use by the way?

According to the Latest-UFO-Sightings link, you shot this in New Orleans, while walking in the French Quarter. Do you recall which street you were on and the nearest cross street? The specific direction that the object was in relation to your position?

Thanks, and welcome to UM by the way. :tu:

I used a Canon G7 10.0 Megapixel camera. Here are some of my latest photos of the sky. I find it refreshing and inspiring to walk to the levee every morning, partaking in the rising of the new sun and begining of a new day. I'm an artist and jewelry designer whos been living here in the French Quarter for 16 yrs. I'm also an airforce brat, raised around the world on various military bases.

Here are the pictures you've requested. http://imgur.com/a/spci2

The object was to the east of me. I was standing on Dauhine at Dumaine Street facing east toward Esplanade. The object was probably a couple hundred feet across and it was just slightly rotating, plus the very bright orange lights were shining directly into my eyes as tho it was a spotlight. I was unable to see the definate background shape of the craft untill it began to rise into the air at directly the opposite direction of my sight of vision. It looked like a 45 degree angle away from me. It rose into the east in seconds.

What you see in the picture is the craft flying directly away from me, in the opposite direction of my point of view. I am still grappling with how this is poss and whatit says about the technology that would be needed for this to be poss.

I'm a rational person. I'm an earth, air and water kind of guy. I'm an amature soil scientist kind of guy who doesnt believe anything untill i've seen it with my own eyes.

I'm prepare to go the distance with this life changing event for me. I will break this down to whatever level needed and look anyone in the eye with a story of the truth. I'm not a religious person. I believe in number and ratio.

Edited by FenderJazzBass

Your story is good unfortunatly the photo is junk and can't be used to prove or disprove anything. Without a better photo the world will not listen or care. There are thousands of stories just like this.

• Like 1

i'd also like to say that the pictures i've provided have not been edited.

i'd also like to say that the pictures i've provided have not been edited.

There is a large number of die hard critics here; don't be put off by them. Your photo is acknowledged and appreciated.

• Like 2

Thanks for the additional pictures, they are quite good. :tu:

As for my other questions, do you recall where you were exactly when you took the picture of the UFO and which direction you were facing?

There is a large number of die hard critics here; don't be put off by them. Your photo is acknowledged and appreciated.

And there are a large number die hard believers that will offer no logical explanation; don't be encouraged by them.

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 3

Thanks for the additional pictures, they are quite good. :tu:

As for my other questions, do you recall where you were exactly when you took the picture of the UFO and which direction you were facing?

I've edited the reply with a description of where i was standing and what direction i was looking.

In regards to the critics, i'm a big guy who is willing to stand up to any kind of scrutiny required to satisfy any questions. My integrity is on the line and that's no joke. The thing about telling the truth, it has a way of enduring. The truth doesnt change. In a universe of what seems like smoke and mirrors, with change swirling around us, its the things that don't change that give us our identities and direction. My story won't change and niether will the truth. 3+4 will always = 7. That is the kind of truth I am refering to.

Edited by FenderJazzBass

Reading Leslie Kean's book, she says something in the first chapter about why UFO photos are always blurry. I'll see if I can find it and post it....

Most people will not believe in the existence of the ETH until they have their own experience and then it's undeniable. Spend some time on this forum and you'll know who they are. 95% of UAP can be explained. What about the 5% for which there is no explanation?

Good job getting the photo, btw. Most people are too freaked out to actually take a photo - even with the camera already in their hand!

Edited by archernyc

I've edited the reply with a description of where i was standing and what direction i was looking.

Ah thanks, I hadn't seen the edit.

Here is a picture from Google street view at the corner of Dauphine and Dumaine, facing toward Esplanade.

post-105506-0-87098500-1342886853_thumb.

Is this about where you were when you saw the object? Or am I looking in the wrong place?

In regards to the critics, i'm a big guy who is willing to stand up to any kind of scrutiny required to satisfy any questions. My integrity is on the line and that's no joke. The thing about telling the truth, it has a way of enduring. The truth doesnt change. In a universe of what seems like smoke and mirrors, with change swirling around us, its the things that don't change that give us our identities and direction. My story won't change and niether will the truth. 3+4 will always = 7. That is the kind of truth I am refering to.

That's good to know. :)

And just so that there is no confusion, I'm not calling you a liar or anything. I'm just looking for more information if possible, and I do appreciate your openness. :tu:

I beleive you and I have seen a triangle UFO also.

It went of pretty quick after I ahd seen it. Pretty much instant.

Me and my housemate seen it come right above us and slow down so much it was almost hovering.

That photo is pretty good as well. i tried taking a photo of the one I seen, but on my camera phone and never bothered posting it anywhere cause it was a blurry mess. lol

I think it's a Military spy aircraft. They ar emostly seen over main roads/motorways/highways and cities. Which to me suggests a surveleince craft. Maybe even an unmanned drone.

Edited by Coffey

Ah thanks, I hadn't seen the edit.

Here is a picture from Google street view at the corner of Dauphine and Dumaine, facing toward Esplanade.

post-105506-0-87098500-1342886853_thumb.

Is this about where you were when you saw the object? Or am I looking in the wrong place?

That's good to know. :)

And just so that there is no confusion, I'm not calling you a liar or anything. I'm just looking for more information if possible, and I do appreciate your openness. :tu:

Yes. That is exactly the perspective i had. As i turned the corner onto Dauphine, The hovering triangle craft appeard to be moving slowly to the middle of the street about 1 mile away above Frenchman Street. It stopped directly in the middle as i stopped. As i turned the corner, it instantly seemed really odd to me out of the corner of my eye. I looked directly at it and stopped. The lights shone with an orange, brilliance i've never witnessed on any known aircraft to me. A couple seconds went by and i was still unable to see the shape if it. I thought " I hope those lights dont' fade." grabbed the camera from off my chest, snapped the picture holding the camera in front of me. I looked at the object while taking the picture and saw it shrink away from me.

I was confused at first not understanding what i had seen. But once i looked at the picture, seeing the distance the craft was away in the picture, it dawned on me, the craft was not infact shrinking in place or fading away. The craft was ascending directly away from me, in the exact opposite direction of my point of view. DEF still flabber gasted as to how that is poss. ... ... just going over and over what it looks like in my memory.

Edited by FenderJazzBass

And there are a large number die hard believers that will offer no logical explanation; don't be encouraged by them.

I'm ready for it. If something is the truth, its easy find the energy to defend. When some one busts my balls, it actually helps me by forcing me to get my story straight. I'm gonna break this down to the sub-atomic level if i have to. I'm a creative person, but i'm practical and imperically minded. I don't believe anything until i've seen it with my own eyes. I've gone to college and have a few decades experience under my belt. I know how to fight a fight and overcome the odds. How can i be so confident ? Because, behind me stand the indesputable, unchanging, time and space reality of the truth. Nothing can shake its foundations and it will not be burned down because this truth is based upon certainties i plan to prove with as reasonable argument as i can muster.

• Like 1

1st post anyways, here's what happened to me 2 days ago 6:30 am

1 or 2 seconds later, the triangle craft was gone. That's what happened and i'll stand behind my words 100%. No one will tell me i didnt see, what i saw.

I feel exactly the same way about the UFO I saw, which was Saturn-shaped and also extremely fast when it finally started move. Unfortunately, I had no camera with me and no one else was around, so I can't prove the story to anyone, but it was real just the same. I believe strongly that it was the product of some civilization with technology far more advanced than ours.

Either that, or our own military is flying around some very remarkable machines about which most people know absolutely nothing. Perhaps both are true.

Anyway, I appreciate your willingness to come forward and answer questions, even though you may never know what you saw.

Edited by TheMacGuffin
  • Like 1

I think it's a Military spy aircraft. They ar emostly seen over main roads/motorways/highways and cities. Which to me suggests a surveleince craft. Maybe even an unmanned drone.

Meaning ours? or an ET drone?