Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 16 votes

sandy hook "exposed"?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2905 replies to this topic

#1351    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:37 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 21 April 2013 - 06:05 PM, said:

Well everybody has an opinion ,and One thing I dont for a min,believe that Obama has such an agenda to Get the `Preppers` ready for concentration camps ! Only to start this country on a path of Logic in gun awareness!
You should look at the Senat,and Crongress THere whom is going to be guilty of No back ground check`s ,that will lead to other Killings like these ! :tu:

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Edited by Kowalski, 21 April 2013 - 07:39 PM.

#1352    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,446 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:59 PM

Yes Indeed Alex Jones makes sense ? Well If that Floats your boat Assteroid !

This is a Work in Progress!

#1353    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:47 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 21 April 2013 - 06:05 PM, said:

Well everybody has an opinion ,and One thing I dont for a min,believe that Obama has such an agenda to Get the `Preppers` ready for concentration camps ! Only to start this country on a path of Logic in gun awareness!
You should look at the Senat,and Crongress THere whom is going to be guilty of No back ground check`s ,that will lead to other Killings like these ! :tu:

View PostAsteroidX, on 21 April 2013 - 06:06 PM, said:

That makes about much sense as Alek Jones

Don'tEatUs your comment makes no sense....

#1354    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,515 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:41 PM

View PostIBelieveWhatIWant, on 21 April 2013 - 05:34 AM, said:

...But I also noticed that you by passed my statement about the previous names for the same location being South Hinkley. Care to put some input on that side of things or do you just wanna put you opinions on subjects you think you have a chance to debunk??

I tend to not comment about things I've never heard about before.

#1355    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,215 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:28 AM

View PostIBelieveWhatIWant, on 21 April 2013 - 05:34 AM, said:

I believe your the one who said Sandy Hook is a common place name. You may have provided me with a link that shows a total of 9 locations with the name Sandy Hook in them, doesn't seem very "common" if you ask me. But I also noticed that you by passed my statement about the previous names for the same location being South Hinkley. Care to put some input on that side of things or do you just wanna put you opinions on subjects you think you have a chance to debunk??

View PostLikely Guy, on 21 April 2013 - 10:41 PM, said:

I tend to not comment about things I've never heard about before.

May I assist?

South Hinkley was always also known as Sandy Hook, I imagine something to do with the already pointed out commonality of the name. It is a suburb of Gotham which as you must know is a fictional city. Has been since the new series started in 2008.

History
South Hinkley, also known as Lower Gotham or Sandy Hook, is borough in Downtown Gotham City. First appearing in Batman: Gotham Knight and last appearing in The Dark Knight Rises, this location plays a big role in in Bane's plan to destroy Gotham.
South Hinkley is located in a small island, surrounded by two rivers, one creek, and an ocean.

LINK

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#1356    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,446 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:05 AM

Now we solved it all ,Right? :gun:  Sandy Hook and Batman !

This is a Work in Progress!

#1357    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:06 AM

Posted Today, 08:05 PM
Now we solved it all ,Right? :gun:  Sandy Hook and Batman !

Care to elaborate on your newfound insight ?

#1358    Spinebreaker

Spinebreaker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

• I'm everything you'll never want to be.

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:23 PM

Not read the whole of this thread, just 40-odd pages...

Gotta drop some mad props to Tiggs for his almost solo defense of his side of the argument.

I'm the first to admit, I often introduce myself as a lunatic conspiracy theorist...  (Though the fact I *know* I'm a lunatic conspiracy theorist makes it a little ironic I'm sure.)

To the point!

I have just a couple of observations really.

This Rosen guy is a liar.  His story is internally inconsistent, furthermore his story is internally inconsistent LIVE in front of MILLIONS.  The way I understand it, lying about an ongoing police investigation is, well, naughty.  I was asked some questions by the police about a killing a year or so ago, simply because I work in a pub frequented by both the murderer and murderee.  Now if I lied to the police about that, and they discovered I had lied, the police would probably wish to ask me a number of questions 'down at the station' as it were...

Second, how many occurrences of weird timings is suspicious?

One facebook page that could have an earlier date through being renamed?  Sure, not a problem.  2 or 3 through glitches?  Fine; still no issue.  Another 2 or 3 facebook pages, a tweet or two AND some private websites?  That's getting weird.

Just questions...

I'm not saying there's a massive conspiracy,  I'm not saying the evil government is on the brink of declaring war on freedom.  I'm saying that a good investigation would look at ALL the issues.  What appears to be happening is the Official story is "This happened, to this place, like this.  We don't need to look at anything else." and at the same time "Investigation ongoing"

Galileo was imprisoned by the Church,
For exposing that the Earth was not the centre of the Universe.
So in 1616 they already had control,
Of what they thought you and I were allowed to know.

#1359    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,515 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:58 AM

View PostSpinebreaker, on 01 May 2013 - 11:23 PM, said:

...I'm not saying there's a massive conspiracy,  I'm not saying the evil government is on the brink of declaring war on freedom.  I'm saying that a good investigation would look at ALL the issues.  What appears to be happening is the Official story is "This happened, to this place, like this.  We don't need to look at anything else." and at the same time "Investigation ongoing"

Yes, the investigation is ongoing and the report is due out this summer. The investigators were there that day and everyday since and will in the report provide evidence that will dismiss any suspicion regarding the 'gingerbread man', or 'Gene Rosen', or whatever (I'm just using these as examples).

As of now, this whole thread has been nothing but a bunch of speculation and counterpoint, nothing more.

#1360    Spinebreaker

Spinebreaker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

• I'm everything you'll never want to be.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:28 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 02 May 2013 - 02:58 AM, said:

Yes, the investigation is ongoing and the report is due out this summer. The investigators were there that day and everyday since and will in the report provide evidence that will dismiss any suspicion regarding the 'gingerbread man', or 'Gene Rosen', or whatever (I'm just using these as examples).

As of now, this whole thread has been nothing but a bunch of speculation and counterpoint, nothing more.

Of course, as it only can be.  I assume none of the people posting were there.  Just to make myself clearer; I don't suspect Gene Rosen of any massive wrongdoing,  His stories don't tally with each other, which means one is untrue/wrong.

Just more speculation, but let's say for instance that someone who posts regularly here, who lives in the UK, was murdered.  The police, upon investigation discovered that I had posted about the death a day before its occurrence.  I'm convinced I would be questioned, swiftly.  It would not be immediately assumed that it was an error.  It would be a person displaying prior knowledge of a crime, making me an immediate suspect.

I studied law a little at college, so if anyone has more up to date information (That was back before the days of twitter and even facebook!) then kindly correct me.

Galileo was imprisoned by the Church,
For exposing that the Earth was not the centre of the Universe.
So in 1616 they already had control,
Of what they thought you and I were allowed to know.

#1361    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:35 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 23 April 2013 - 03:06 AM, said:

Care to elaborate on your newfound insight ?
Are we surprised that he hasn't replied? :whistle:

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#1362    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:21 PM

I don't know if this is relevent or not ..... it's certainly interesting.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2318629/The-situation-horrible-Teachers-terrified-masked-gunmen-storm-meeting-begin-shooting-blanks-schools-emergency-preparedness-test.html

A group of teachers in a meeting were 'victims' of an attack by 'gunmen', in a bid to find out how prepared, or otherwise, they were.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#1363    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,593 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:23 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 03 May 2013 - 06:21 PM, said:

I don't know if this is relevent or not ..... it's certainly interesting.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2318629/The-situation-horrible-Teachers-terrified-masked-gunmen-storm-meeting-begin-shooting-blanks-schools-emergency-preparedness-test.html

A group of teachers in a meeting were 'victims' of an attack by 'gunmen', in a bid to find out how prepared, or otherwise, they were.

If they were properly prepared, those two 'shooters' would've regretted pulling this crap. As it turns out, the teachers would have died.

Edited by Sweetpumper, 03 May 2013 - 06:25 PM.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#1364    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:25 PM

I hadn't thought of that! I was just caught up in how frightening it must have been for the unsuspecting teachers.

#1365    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,593 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:32 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 03 May 2013 - 06:25 PM, said:

I hadn't thought of that! I was just caught up in how frightening it must have been for the unsuspecting teachers.

They really lucked out that one of those teachers wasn't packing. I'm not sure what the laws are there, but very lucky one of them didn't defy a ban, if that's their policy.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers