Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Language of the dead!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1    Brother_werewolf

Brother_werewolf

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

• Feel the breath of the wolf's howl!

Posted 29 July 2005 - 08:56 AM

I'm not sure if this is the best place to put this, but here it is post anything you have heard from out of thin air that are of no other language known. I have a friend who thinks he can translate it.

"Regarder vos anciens frères et voir comment qu'ils a brûlé la terre et voit que l'haine qu'ils montrent à chaque autre et voit vos frères avec la peau du soir qui travaille si dur, mais ne pas obtenir de gratitude!"
Translated from french that's
"Look at your former brothers and see how they have burned the land and see the hatred they show to each other and see your brothers with the night skin that work so hard, but get no gratitude!"

#2    Inana

Inana

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 10:16 AM

QUOTE(Brother_werewolf @ Jul 29 2005, 09:56 AM)
I'm not sure if this is the best place to put this, but here it is post anything you have heard from out of thin air that are of no other language known. I have a friend who thinks he can translate it.

View Post

How about "IHAVANA".  Btw: I´m new here  wub.gif

#3    Brother_werewolf

Brother_werewolf

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 08:06 AM

Lol my friend laughed at me and said "You really think I can translate that sh**!" I replied with "no, but you sure did."

Lol anyways still put the words on here and I will look them up using translaters and other online stuff.

"Regarder vos anciens frères et voir comment qu'ils a brûlé la terre et voit que l'haine qu'ils montrent à chaque autre et voit vos frères avec la peau du soir qui travaille si dur, mais ne pas obtenir de gratitude!"
"Look at your former brothers and see how they have burned the land and see the hatred they show to each other and see your brothers with the night skin that work so hard, but get no gratitude!"

#4    TheEssenceofExcellence

TheEssenceofExcellence

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

• May the Lord bless you, your house, and all your endeavors.

Posted 30 July 2005 - 08:32 AM

how about:  eeeew chiki chiki

?

Ignatius to the Magnesians: "It is therefore fitting, that we should not only be called Christians, but be so.

#5    Inana

Inana

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 04:19 PM

QUOTE(Brother_werewolf @ Jul 30 2005, 09:06 AM)
Lol my friend laughed at me and said "You really think I can translate that sh**!" I replied with "no, but you sure did."

Lol anyways still put the words on here and I will look them up using translaters and other online stuff.

View Post

Haha, but he´s supposed to know the language of the dead!!  yes.gif
I´ll give him one more chance: NOVOOPAX

And don´t cheat with a translator  whistling2.gif

#6    Brother_werewolf

Brother_werewolf

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 09:08 PM

Woah weird words I don't even have to use the translator to see that those words aren't known language

#7    GhostDJR

GhostDJR

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 01:06 AM

Isn't Latin the language of the dead?

Posted Image

#8    Brother_werewolf

Brother_werewolf

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 01:40 AM

Actually know people who have heard it and taken it to experts. It's not latin!

#9    GhostDJR

GhostDJR

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 01:44 AM

QUOTE(Brother_werewolf @ Aug 2 2005, 05:40 PM)
Actually know people who have heard it and taken it to experts. It's not latin!

View Post

Sorry, just wondering. sad.gif

Posted Image

#10    Brother_werewolf

Brother_werewolf

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 02:14 AM

Not trying to sound angry just a little excited at how many people I can explain this to!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users