Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

why are aliens in movies always naked?

cyrus11

why are aliens always naked in the movies?

they have the technology to travel galaxies, warp time, what not.. but yet they have yet have the concept of "protective clothing" when entering an alien planet environment.

We humans who are not as advanced have the mind to protect ourselves from alien environment... from radiation.. possible microbes....chemicals.. etc..

(except star trek, star wars, battlestar galactica, predator..)

aliens in ET.. naked

aliens in war of the worlds... naked

aliens in taken....naked

aliens in independence day...naked

aliens in signs... naked

aliens in coccoon.. naked

aliens in close encounter of 3rd kind...naked

alien in fire in the sky.... naked

so, is it because the movie makers want us to see them as lower animal like creatures/monsters even though they have space ships and lazer guns?

is it because the moviemakers want the audience to feel a sense of assurance that aliens have a weakness and that humans will preveil in the end when a hostile encounter arise?

but, c'mon honestly, can anyone friggen answer me why all these big budget movies with their award winning directors and prop designers not have any common sense?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yelekiah

• cyrus11

• Bigfoot_Is_Real

• snuffypuffer

In earlier movies they were always in space suits.

Anyway, unfortunately absolutely everything you know and have seen about the typical ET is a man-made impression. Straight from imagination.

So the real question should be why are we always making them naked? Is it that we'd like to think they have evolved past the need of clothing? Perhaps clothing is a strictly human thing anyway.

The aliens in WOW were naked, I thought they had suits on!

Maybe their bodies are so much evolved they can fight the elements, who know maybe their body can even adapt to any environment.

and maybe they don't get pleasure in sex so they dont care if somebody is naked, they only do it to reproduce, hell they probably just clone the best of each other to populate the universe.

Actually, thats not true. Remember when they cut the alien open?

Good point. It was an alien suit!

ok i give you that one.. biomechanical suits.. but remember in their space ships? the command center? naked...

i think they are just nudists.. i dunno. :T

why are aliens always naked in the movies?

aliens in ET.. naked

aliens in war of the worlds... naked

aliens in taken....naked

aliens in signs... naked

aliens in coccoon.. naked

aliens in close encounter of 3rd kind...naked

In 'Fire in the Sky', they were wearing space suits.

In 'Independence Day', they wore space suits.

In most films I've seen, aliens were wearing clothing of some sort.

There are just a few films that portray variaitions of the Grays as naked.

And there were alien suits in Fire in the Sky but they didn't wear them. I think it was just for traveling in space. But has it ever occurred to you that maybe they have no shame?

Edited by Yelekiah

And there were alien suits in Fire in the Sky but they didn't wear them. I think it was just for traveling in space. But has it ever occurred to you that maybe they have no shame?

Ahhhhhh! Thank you for the chestnut Yelekiah! I will roast it straight away and put it to bed in my gut.

Shame? Of what? Your own body? Why? Because we are brought up with shame, and have it pushed down our throats by religions and polliticaly correct identities. I have no shame in my life only pleasure and thanks that I have been created to use all my given senses and to enjoy them and to display them to those who may desire to have evolved enough to be able to accept our nakedness. So what is the shame of being human? Only your own perception. Try to get over shame and fear and political correctness these are all illusions that are created by our conditioning forces to keep you in line mister get over it and show us just how big a person you can be. (No pun intended). :tu:

But I thought men begun to wore clothes because of cold weather? at least one of the factors I think. If aliens really look like grays their appearance can be due to some sort of advanced space suit.. UFO's or supposedly alien spacecrafts look a lot advanced so we cannot expect aliens to wear space suits like our own.

True they weren’t wearing cloths when he was on the table or any other time in the film. But if you look closely at the ‘space suits’ you will notice they are a light grey and have large black almond shaped lenses for the eyes! Like what we expect an alien to look like!

Maybe they are so far advanced that reproductive organs are no longer needed, and have no need for modesty. Abductees are always saying they harvested genes from them for biological reasons. Maybe their reproduction is all done genetically.

Did any of you consider that maybe their planet doesn't get cold.

biomechanical suits..

This seems like a good theory..^..

Maybe their suits look like their skin, kinda shrinkwrapped around them like a cocoon..!

This seems like a good theory..^..

Maybe their suits look like their skin, kinda shrinkwrapped around them like a cocoon..!

Man, I'm sure glad we don't have clothing like that. A couple of extra pounds put on over the holidays...well, you get the picture! user posted image

I wish I had one of those human suits that the alien had in MIB. :D

I think big hollywood directors just like seeing hot naked aliens. I mean, admit it, you have thoughts. You see that sexy, knobbly, sexy glistening alien protothorax and you just think, damn, I need a drink of water.

Sex sells, you know. Even if your a wookie.

I don't think they have parts. Either that or their parts are consealed in sheets of protective skin flaps or something like that.