Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Not a medium, but I have something?...

rchangel

I'm just a plain, ordinary, vanilla citizen with barely a hint of psychic intuition. I do, however, have a related trait that's confused me all of my life. Starting when I was about five, I had exceptionally vivid dreams in which I was confronted by a malignant entity of some sort. The tone of the dream changed very quickly from a nightmare in which I felt like the victim to something else. Something "clicked" inside me, something that was feral and ferociously predatory toward this negative entity. It became instantly fearful and I subsequently overcame it. I'm uncomfortable in elaborating just how I did so, as it was not just aggressive but felt like I either obliterated or devoured it in some sense. Since then, I have had a few different dreams like this in which I it seemed I was challenged by dark spirits. The outcome was always the same--they did not seem to realize that I was, in relation to them at least, a fiercely hungry juggernaut that could obliterate them effortlessly.

Now, moving out of the realm of these dreams, I've encountered what seems to be a related phenomenon. I've had people take me to places in which they felt entities such as these were threatening them. I encounter nothing--not ever. Sometimes there is initially a sense of menace upon my arrival, but it dissipates almost immediately as if its source fled. So now I have my question. I have a inexplicable compulsion, a literal hunger to seek out these confrontations now. It drives me like an addiction sometimes. I have no fear of them, even though I have no idea just what I would or could do if I got one to sit still long enough for a confrontation. Has anyone heard of anything like this? Am I some sort of intuitive exorcist or just deranged?

• Like 2

" I have a inexplicable compulsion, a literal hunger to seek out these confrontations now. It drives me like an addiction sometimes. I have no fear of them, even though I have no idea just what I would or could do if I got one to sit still long enough for a confrontation"

I have this. I despise demons ,and they make me angry .

The dreams ,for me anyway,are usually psychic attacks .

If it feels as if theyve fled,they are afraid of you ,which means you're able to banish them . They don't like that .

They tend to attack people like this,but in a roundabout ways .

• Like 2

I think some people are just more in touch with spirits than others. I've seen a ghost myself but it doesn't happen all the time. Ever since that happened I would like to see another one even tried looking around these old graves for one.

There was another thread on here where a mans girlfriends kid sees spirits/ghosts all the time and it sounds like some of them aren't that friendly.

Welcome to the forum.

• Like 2

" I have a inexplicable compulsion, a literal hunger to seek out these confrontations now. It drives me like an addiction sometimes. I have no fear of them, even though I have no idea just what I would or could do if I got one to sit still long enough for a confrontation"

I have this. I despise demons ,and they make me angry .

The dreams ,for me anyway,are usually psychic attacks .

If it feels as if theyve fled,they are afraid of you ,which means you're able to banish them . They don't like that .

They tend to attack people like this,but in a roundabout ways .

Think that this might explain why I've spent the last 15 years fighting increased ahedonia--something like depression yet not where I have slowly been cut off from being allowed to feel positive emotion of any kind. Kind of a cowardly back-door attack?

Think that this might explain why I've spent the last 15 years fighting increased ahedonia--something like depression yet not where I have slowly been cut off from being allowed to feel positive emotion of any kind. Kind of a cowardly back-door attack?

You need a,cleansing . There are probably a couple of small ones attached to you .

*scratches head*

You got any witches near by ?

You need like a white light solar blast kind of cleansing .

Witches don't even do it as thoroughly as a santero .

I would do talk to a witch . If they don't get what you are saying ,get back to me .

I needed a full cleansing from a santero ,and I'm an intiated witch .

It's a very spiritual thing ,where you need a bonafid shaman .

• Like 2

You need a,cleansing . There are probably a couple of small ones attached to you .

*scratches head*

I would do talk to a witch . If they don't get what you are saying ,get back to me .

Maine seems to have those iin short supply. I'd settle for drawing it/they out where I could get my physical/metaphysical hands on them and introduce them to whole new definition of righteous wrath. :angry:

Maine seems to have those iin short supply. I'd settle for drawing it/they out where I could get my physical/metaphysical hands on them and introduce them to whole new definition of righteous wrath. :angry:

I don't usually talk about this,but its how I learned how they work .

You tend to be plagued by either depressive thoughts ,or bad luck ,or both .

Suicide is a demon feather in their cap .

I was plagued by bad luck . My high priestess referee me to HER shaman . You know its the real deal,if your HP,with like 40 years under her belt ,needs a shaman.

She said,this is who I go to ,when I can't handle it .

He doesn't always recommend a,cleansing ,but for me ,he did.

It's a process,involving a bit of ritual ,and things used in this particular religion .

What I can tell you is,no one touches you ,or does anything invasive.You don't ingest anything .

You feel seriously weird afterwards ,for like two days.

It's like part of you is ...physically changed .

When I went home,I walked in,and I had five cats....they all usually bolt over to greet me..

All of them looked at me ,like....who are you ?

They almost didn't recognise me .

I realized,I looked physically different ,to animals with second sight .

When you see those photos,of people with a demon face next to them ,I think its real . Some are hoaxes ,but not all.

The little scum buckets attach themselves to you.

They can affect all kinds of things in your life ,which is bad .

I can tell you what to do ,for some relief ,which would involve baths,and cleansing your home .

It would help.

Its also advised to pray to your guardians .there is a catholic based element.

• Like 1

I don't usually talk about this,but its how I learned how they work .

You tend to be plagued by either depressive thoughts ,or bad luck ,or both .

Suicide is a demon feather in their cap .

I was plagued by bad luck . My high priestess referee me to HER shaman . You know its the real deal,if your HP,with like 40 years under her belt ,needs a shaman.

She said,this is who I go to ,when I can't handle it .

He doesn't always recommend a,cleansing ,but for me ,he did.

It's a process,involving a bit of ritual ,and things used in this particular religion .

What I can tell you is,no one touches you ,or does anything invasive.You don't ingest anything .

You feel seriously weird afterwards ,for like two days.

It's like part of you is ...physically changed .

When I went home,I walked in,and I had five cats....they all usually bolt over to greet me..

All of them looked at me ,like....who are you ?

They almost didn't recognise me .

I realized,I looked physically different ,to animals with second sight .

When you see those photos,of people with a demon face next to them ,I think its real . Some are hoaxes ,but not all.

The little scum buckets attach themselves to you.

They can affect all kinds of things in your life ,which is bad .

I can tell you what to do ,for some relief ,which would involve baths,and cleansing your home .

It would help.

Its also advised to pray to your guardians .there is a catholic based element.

I have been plagued myself these last few years with depressive thoughts brought on by my husband and his crap and I was when I saw the ghost. Since this has started I don't have the vivid premonitions like I use to. I feel blocked.

I have been plagued myself these last few years with depressive thoughts brought on by my husband and his crap and I was when I saw the ghost. Since this has started I don't have the vivid premonitions like I use to. I feel blocked.

Oh,I forgot that part. Padrino even said so .They block our precognition ,so we cannot help ourselves or others .

You need a cleansing .

PM me if you want a run through .Do you have a definative pagan path ?

If not ,I can tell you what to read,and you can see what appeals to you .For my personal cleansings,I use Obatala . Hes the big guns for this ..Then I do banishing with Oya ,Kali ma,and Chango .

• 2 weeks later...

*scratches head*

Oops I dont know how that happened...

You dont need a witch, or whatever else it was that guy said, what you need is someone who is a powerful medium/psychic. Because it is not magic that will banish these dark spirits, the truth is that they are unaffected by "witches spells" you need someone who is able to tap into your energy, to build a metaphorical blockade, if you will, in order to expell dark spirits. I say this because spirits are not magic, they are energy, leftover energy of a living thing, or in some cases they were never living, they have always been an energy. Only a more powerful energy can banish another energy.

Ahhh, this would probably be the main reason why I got so interested in this site. First, don't know why they're fleeing you but if it's true make sure not to open yourself to influences that could weaken your hold. Most likely reason your winning (if it's not them being deceptive) is that they don't have a hold on you yet. Whatever you do, don't give them that hold.

As to the cleansing, you guys are making it sound so difficult to get rid of these guys. Guess I can understand why, but still. Don't go to a witch, medium, or spiritualist, they might get them off but in so doing it will all but certainly open yourself to further attacks and weaken your position; personally, I'd suggest not going to the shamans or whatever to but that's more based on my beliefs than any experienced certainty.

My absolute suggestion would be to go to a deliverance pastor, they could get rid of these guys temporarily in about 10 words, and get rid of them permanently in one or two sessions. Whatever you do right now though, don't astro project.

Yes sometimes men of strong religious faith can often be of great help. I myself am not a religious person, but I do not discredit their ability assist with the banishment of dark spirits. If you are a religious person, however, that would probably be the best route. Do what feels right.

There is no right or wrong way to do a cleansing, you have to bare in mind that the most powerful form of cleansing is going to be whatever taps the person into their core power. If that means for one person it is pagan and witches, ritual and magic, then so be it. If that means for the next person it is a religious based pastor, then so be it. If that means for the next person it is a form of energy work and invoking personal guardians and higher self, then so be it.

What is not ok is to rain on a method different to yours, because you don't align with it. You can't help someone find their power if you are only relating through your own blinkers. Part of helping people to overcome their demons, whether it is literally or metaphysically is to assist them in stepping into their own self power and then allowing whatever resides in their core self (inner self) to come forth and take what ever necessary action. So the form that people chose to assign their beliefs to in what works should be allowed and encouraged, as at the end of the day it is all just a vehicle for communicating and carrying out an intention. How ones gets there doesn't really matter.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
  • Like 3

Go git 'em, I'm right there behind you! Metaphysically speaking, of course.