Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is God testing Obama

docyabut2

In the last fews days of the election it seems God gave Obama a test on how good he be prepared for a terrorist attack and the worst storm of the century. Gee all those guys died of abandememt in the attack,and the people in the east may all freeze to death:(

who is God anyway? i don't think there is a man called God controlling such things.. i think Obama has enough tests without these silly ones you mention..

there is an energy, a force through all living things.. it just isn't killing people to test them..

Oh dear, I think is the best that one can say.

What terrorist attack is that to which you refer? So are you suggesting that God sent the terrorist attacks, whichever one you may be referring to, in order to test the Preisient? I seem to recall GW had one or two Terrorist incidents, not to mention a Hurricane or two, while he was in office. Was God simlarly testing him?

So now, not only is it Bush's fault, Congress's fault, ATMs and Kiosks fault....it's also Gods fault!

I have a better question:

Is there anywhere, anytime, any situation, where this President can say...It's my fault?

This President rarely has a Press Conference

This President rarely attends Security Briefings

and

It just occurred to me last night...

This President never addresses the American People...remember how Reagan use to do that...My fellow Americans, yada yada yada....

This President hasn't done that...I don't remember any if he did.

Bottom line...Stop blaming everybody including GawD for this Presidents misgivings.

Its just a figure of speech, not that the God of the Bible didn`t kill any one to test someone? I believe when one criticize another on how to handle a situation the testing comes back on them. Obama criticized Bush for how he handle those same situations. Bush went at the islamic terrorists and Obama calls islamic terrorism just a local crime. When Obama complaim about Bush being races in Katrina because a few people were stranded on a bridge, now look at the east coast there are thousand screeming for Obama to help before they all freeze to death.

Its just a figure of speech, not that the God of the Bible didn`t kill any one to test someone? I believe when one criticize another on how to handle a situation the testing comes back on them. Obama criticized Bush for how he handle those same situations. Bush went at the islamic terrorists and Obama calls islamic terrorism just a local crime. When Obama complaim about Bush being races in Katrina because a few people were stranded on a bridge, now look at the east coast there are thousand screeming for Obama to help before they all freeze to death.

I see what you mean....some call it......Karma!

John Lennon sang, 'Instant Karma's gonna get you, gonna knock you off your feet, better recognize your brother, everyone you meet'

I say, Karma is not always instant, but it always is.

Yeah he probably gave up on the United States a long time ago.

Yeah he probably gave up on the United States a long time ago.

On most of the world, I guess he still goes to have a look at the South Pole occasionally... for lack of humans.

• Like 1

How incredibly ethnocentric to think that your god is the only one and that it even gives a crap about politics if it exists.

• Like 5

i doubt obama is all that singularly important. i doubt the u.s. election is the hugest concern on this planet

lol

how self important is that

Would God kill a bunch of innocent people just to test one guy?

Yes he would. He once killed a guys entire family, destroyed his business and covered him with cycts just to prove that Satan was wrong about the guys faith.

Yes he would. He once killed a guys entire family, destroyed his business and covered him with cycts just to prove that Satan was wrong about the guys faith.

God's pretty metal.

• Like 2

You write like you have no more than a third grade education and a complete lack of understand when it comes to current events. I'm not sure if this is because you are uneducated or if it is because you are not a US citizen and English, as well as American Politics, are not your first language or subject of study.

I'm not sure if I can even address the misconceptions you seem to have in a way that would have an impact on you, but I'll try.

Bush went at the islamic terrorists and Obama calls islamic terrorism just a local crime.

Obama has presided over more assassinations than GWB did. While Bush took us to war, Obama took us to the world of black ops and kills terrorists.

http://theweek.com/a...ist-5-takeaways

I'm not sure what your silly statement about obama and terrorism being a local crime is talking about.

When Obama complaim about Bush being races in Katrina because a few people were stranded on a bridge, now look at the east coast there are thousand screeming for Obama to help before they all freeze to death.

For starters, I think you mean "racist." And your understanding of the Hurricane Katrina crisis as "a few people stranded on a bridge" defies characterization of anything other than complete ignorance.

Second, thousands are not screaming on the east coast. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, a republican, characterized the President's action during this Hurricane Sandy crisis, saying "I cannot thank the president enough for his personal concern and compassion,"

and

“The President was great last night,” Christie continued. “He said he would get it done. At 2 a.m. I got a call from FEMA to answer a couple of final questions, and he signed the declaration this morning. So I have to give the President great credit. He’s been on the phone with me three times in the last 4 hours. He’s been very attentive, and anything I’ve asked for, he’s gotten to me. So I thank the president publicly for that. He’s done, as far as I’m concerned, a great job for New Jersey.”

http://www.latimes.c...0,1044954.story

http://www.huffingto..._n_2050017.html

http://www.mediaite....omney-nj-visit/

So, I don't think you have the first idea what you are talking about.

Edited by Neognosis
  • Like 2

Maybe if we stopped trying to blame politicians and gods for our broken dreams and problems we could all take an honest look in the mirror for once. Maybe.

Obama won,WERE DOOMED TO SuTPIDITY for another term,even Chuck Norris can be heard punching and kicking his puching bag to death.LOL

Obama won,WERE DOOMED TO SuTPIDITY for another term,even Chuck Norris can be heard punching and kicking his puching bag to death.LOL

You mean in annoyance that he might not get the chance to invade Iran single-handedly? Actually I don't think he need worry too much, given Mr. O's methods of working, I'm sure there'll be plenty of opportunity for assassination squads to take out America's Enemies all over the place over the next four years.