Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who or what created the pyramids in ancient Egypt?

VirusPunk

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yelekiah

• fantazum

• Frosty

It was the men of egypt who built them, and no one else... ;)

IPB Image with Isis, cuz she knows all that stuff about Egypt and I trust her word on this... :)

You know it's weird that the Egyptians discuss almost everything in hieroglyphics: daily life, makeup, agriculture. But there are two things I know they don't describe. Their music and how they built the pyramids.

What an inconvenience to scholars, lol. However, isis-999 is a smart gal.

And so were the Egyptians. I'm sure they built the pyramids.

I have a theory that I mentioned in one of the other strands. I think that it is proven by the Eye of Ra above the pyramid (masonic symbol) that appears on the US dollar note.

I think it proves that :

1. The 'all-seeing-eye' is actually a highly conscious alien or supercomputer that resides in a disc-shaped UFO or sun-disk.

2. The alien's eyes are like ours (perhaps the 'greys' are their humanoid robots)

3. They built the pyramids.

After reviewing much research into ancient topics, spiritual topics and UFO topics, I have come to the conclusion that the aliens created us through the genetic code, which could not have just spontaneously appeared or arrived through a meteorite.

They are what we now class as God, but check out all of our cultural legends and see that the creators came from the sky...

There are also too many similarities in the world, eg: the zodiac symbols.

Dear there is only problem with that, the eye is not Ra's it's Horus and it was tore out by Seth his uncle who killed his father Osirius, during a battle after which Horus riped Seth man hood from him thus making sure he could not carry on the family, By the way ISIS was wife of Osirius and mother of Horus...And the eye on the dollar is not from egyptian mythology. Its a masonic dear which is in no way tied to egypt.. ;)

I would be glad to explain more if you need me too... :)

Also if you read about Sumarian history, you see where the true God of man can from.. he was not a alien but a Babylon lord.. Have you ever read the king's list going back even before the upper and lower kingdom's joined into one land?

Edited by isis-999

Dear there is only problem with that, the eye is not Ra's it's Horus and it was tore out by Seth his uncle who killed his father Osirius, during a battle after which Horus riped Seth man hood from him thus making sure he could not carry on the family, By the way ISIS was wife of Osirius and mother of Horus...And the eye on the dollar is not from egyptian mythology. Its a masonic dear which is in no way tied to egypt.. ;)

I told you she knew her stuff! ^5, Isis :tu:

Hi wabbit... It is sad so many people do not realize egypt was built by men..For the soul reason of making there Gods happy, It was a way for the king to give work to the people, during the dry season's. It helped join a nation and make them strong.. You build for the God's to please them, Not because your a off cast of the suppose Gray's. What would be the point if you can travel light year's thur space you don't need to build large stone pyraminds, there is just no point.. :no:

Isis 999, I find it rather sad that you seem to know so much on your subject but relatively little on other subjects. You think that you know everything - yet, I have a question, WHO ARE THE GODS who the Egyptians built the pyramids for?? Explain them in detail to me, and not just their names, and I might see that you have something new to offer...

Edited by Rainbow Rowan

I just recently returned from Egypt and one thing did strike me as odd.

How come Egyptians thousands and thousands of years ago could build something as phenomenally impressive as the pyramids yet modern day Egyptians can't even get their pavement straight, what's up with that :blink:

they were built by the loyal people of the pharoah. and in return, he fed them and gave them drink, for free. also he gave them good sleeping quarters (sp?)

no slaves were involved (or perhaps a few, im not sure) only the loyal people of the pharoah built the pyramids.

Isis 999, I find it rather sad that you seem to know so much on your subject but relatively little on other subjects. You think that you know everything - yet, I have a question, WHO ARE THE GODS who the Egyptians built the pyramids for?? Explain them in detail to me, and not just their names, and I might see that you have something new to offer...

You are so funny dear.. The gods list is so long i will not fall into that trap.. Look there are a great deal of people who who know the egyptians built to please there Gods who would be the ruleing king at the time. You are trying to make me look foolish but i do believe your going to have a very hard time at that... The pharaoh was the living God who ruled the land, What they built would be to please him, thus meaning what ever God he worship. You do know they changed by ruler's correct. Pharaoh's had great temple's built to show there power, their willness to please Oisrius, Isis, Anbus, the list is so long.. May be you should read more then try again..

Oh Liliel, your correct slaves did not build the pyramids, It was a honor for the people to build these temples. The Gods would be pleased and the Pharaoh would be stronger, thus making sure the people and the land would have food and with food the army was strong! it's all tied together to make the whole counrty strong.

I've always thought that humans built the pyramids but I disagree as to which humans built them. I still think that out there there is a missing chapter to human history.

I agree the humans built the pyramids but I disgree on which humans built them. I still think that there is a missing chapter in human history to be discovered yet.

I am confused as to why you are unsure who built the pyramids when it was obvious the Egyptians did. If would be cool if you explained it, I am interested.

Oh I'm not unsure at all about this, there is plenty of evidence still around, the only problem with my idea is that its just circumstantial evidence. But you know what I'm talking about here Mr Ed think of Marduk.

Edited by Stixxman

Also if you read about Sumarian history, you see where the true God of man can from.. he was not a alien but a Babylon lord.. Have you ever read the king's list going back even before the upper and lower kingdom's joined into one land?

Here.. Here. The Eye of Horus is commonly mistaken for the Eye of Ra. There are distictive charateristics of each if you know what you are looking for. The Eye of Horus is still commonly used in the occult today. Although the pyramids could have quite conceivably been built by the egyptians, I do believe they had "outside influence". Everyone wants to let the credit rest with extraterrestrials, but has anyone ever considered the fact that maybe an outside force beyond our knowledge and understanding had something to do with it. The Gods and Godessess' of Ancient Egypt were and still are quite powerful and influential.

Edited by Nitetalon

if im not mistaken, the eye of horus was either the left or right eye, and the eye of Ra /Re the opposite.

or is that the eye of Ra is the left or right and the eye of Amun is the opposite (when

Ra/Re and Amun merged to become Amun-Ra/Re) :wacko:

I remember reading about it, but its become hazy now...

Edited by Leliel

It was the men of egypt who built them, and no one else... ;)

This is a quote from you Isis-999 in another topic....

"has anyone thought about the fact the egyptain were able to build the temples with technology we do not even have in the 21st centruy, and why do alot of the temple relives look like they are not really human but a mix of two races,"

Then you proceeded to say they came from mars etc.

So which is it?

link to topic:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...showtopic=42359

This is a quote from you Isis-999 in another topic....

"has anyone thought about the fact the egyptain were able to build the temples with technology we do not even have in the 21st centruy, and why do alot of the temple relives look like they are not really human but a mix of two races,"

Then you proceeded to say they came from mars etc.

So which is it?

link to topic:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...showtopic=42359

I think she was diagreeing with that previous stated opinion. That the Egyptians were not from Mars.

I agree with ISIS-999 and Mr. Ed, it is pretty obvious that the pyramids were built by the Egyptians.

Nobody ever questions weither or not the Roman Colosseum, the Parthenon in Greece, or other ancient structures/ruins were made by aliens, so why would the pyramids be?!

Because the pyramids are so much more phenomenal than what the Romans created. Much more mathematical involving degrees, etc. I still believe that the Egyptians built the pyramids despite this.

I agree with ISIS-999 and Mr. Ed, it is pretty obvious that the pyramids were built by the Egyptians.

Nobody ever questions weither or not the Roman Colosseum, the Parthenon in Greece, or other ancient structures/ruins were made by aliens, so why would the pyramids be?!

They wouldn't be. Someone even mentioned that Sci-Fi uncovered on old Russian operation called Project Isis, in which they discovered through the same imaging used to determine King Tut's face that the Great God Osiris was an alien.