Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trying to Prove Genesis Ages True

antiaging

If you have read Genesis, then you know that people before the flood are

reported to have lived a very long time. People with scientific backgrounds

might consider Genesis to be not true because they can't believe that people

could live that long. [Examples:

Methuselah was supposed to have lived

969 years. Noah was 500 years old before he started building the ark, and

Adam lived over 900 years. See Genesis chapter 5.]

The secret to this long life I believe is caused by higher nutrition.

The scriptural basis for believing this can be found in these verses:

Genesis 3:22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of

us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take

also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

Genesis 3:23 Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of

Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

Apparently if a man could get the kind of nutrition that was in the fruit of

the tree of life in the garden of eden, then he would live forever, and this

implies that he would not get old and aging would be stopped.

In 1973, I read an article that it was discovered that vitamins slow down

aging. I was in College at the time and working on a degree in physics. I

started taking large doses of vitamins at that time to slow down my aging.

By the time I was 40, I looked like I was about 26, and it was working so

well I increased the doses to see if I could make my age go backwards. The

following are the results of my experimentation with fighting aging. Some of

this I read in scientific articles and some of it I found out for myself. I

believe that if the right nutritional supplements were found, to duplicate

the nutrition in the fruit of the tree of life, then a person could take

this and live forever without aging.

[Note: Dying is not really a requirement for New Testament Christians,

according to scripture:

1 Corinthians 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep,

but we shall all be changed,

John 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die.

Believest thou this?]

This is the sort of nutrition that could help you live as long as they did in genesis:

Vitamins A and D are toxic at high levels; so be careful to not take too much vitamins A or D. You can take megadoses of C and

E. Too much C just causes diarhea as your system flushes out the excess. You

could use this as a natural laxative to keep the colon clean. Large doses of

C have very good health effects: stronger heart, slowing down aging, more

collagin for firmer skin, less colesterol build up on veins, higher immune

system to fight disease, natural antihistimine to prevent running nose,

megadosing on C is a strong viruscide to kill viruses. I don't know if very

large doses of E are toxic, however I do know that large doses can be taken

regularly and it only helps you. However, it does increase the male sex

drive subsantially, it is the virility vitamin. I don't know if there is a

limit on taking E. I have been taking 3200 iu of E per day for years and it

didn't hurt me. I use it to slow down aging which it does very well. C is

water soluble, E is soluble in oil; putting antiaging vitamins in the watery

and oil parts of my body. Next month I will be 53 years old

and I have a body like a man in his early 20s. I look about 17 on my

driver's license photo. Never had crows feet wrinkles around the eyes. I

started megadosing on vitamins to fight aging in 1973. I could be the best

in the world at fighting aging at this time. It looked like I was actually

getting younger over an eight year period, but I take huge doses of vitamins

and

calcium to accomplish this. [A, C, E, calcium, stresstabs containing the B

complex vitamins and a high protein diet to slow down aging.] Also some

selenium, bioflavinoids, magnesium, zinc, generally anything that boosts the

immune system will fight aging. I believe the immune system can be boosted

so high that it will actually heal aging and cause a person to slowly and

gradually get younger. I have seen sagging around the chin and under the

eyes go away and my nose seemed to turn up more; my hair is slowly growing

back and it got two shades darker. Young people move fast and think fast. I

practice fast moving

exercise and this has increased my speed of thinking, moving and

flexibility. Exercise will

help boost the immune system, especially in males.

[if you are going to take large doses of calcium, take the kind that does not have vitamin D mixed with it. This will help prevent vitamin D overdose, which could be fatal. Too much A or too much D could kill you, so you need to be careful with those two vitamins.]

Herbs

Main immune boosting herb is echinacea. Gotu Kola causes more blood to flow

to the brain and has been proven to increase the Intelligence Quoteint IQ of

test subjects. Eyebrite causes more blood flow to the eyes and regulates

fluid pressure in the eyes preventing age related eye problems; it makes you

see more clearly too. You should also try to get about 8 hours sleep per

day, because human growth harmone needed for cell division is mostly

produced when you sleep. Immune system is highest during sleep. Lots of

water should be drunk before bed. Caffeine helps to clean the products of

cell funcion out of the blood faster by increasing kidney funcion. [The

vitamins clean the cells faster and the caffeine cleans the cell wastes out

of the blood faster. Clean cells do not slow down the rate of the cell

divisions, so you don't get old.] [Aging is caused by background radiation

acting on oxidation products in the cells and changing them to free

radicals. Free radical damage causes cell divisions to slow down; this

causes aging. Antioxidant vitamins, megadoses, can clean the oxidation

products out of the cell so fast that the cell divisions don't slow down,

and hence, no aging.] Do you understand what I am trying to say?

[side effects of taking all of this are easily controlled. If you get

diarhea or if your sinuses

become too stopped up, then stop taking the vitamin C for a couple of days.

If you get a headache,

then don’t take any vitamin A, that day. Use a half cup of milk with baking

soda in it to

nutralize stomach acid if your stomach gets too acid from the caffeine and

the vitamin C.]

These are results of over 31 years of my personal research, my own body

being the object for testing on.

Read the book of Genesis in the Bible. Methuselah was supposed to have lived

969 years. Noah was 500 years old before he started building the ark. I

suspect they may have been processing vitamins out of foods, something that

modern science only rediscovered in the last 150 years; megadosing on

vitamins only started around 1969 with Linus Pauling.

In the legend of Atlantis, which I think might be about the advanced civilization before the flood (circa 15000 ago and earlier), it is said by the Greek philosopher Plato, that the Atlanteans distilled the essence of fruits, and lived a long time. This looks to me a lot like processing vitamins from the foods. Also the way that Atlantis was destroyed by sinking into the sea, might be a race memory of Noah's flood, destroying this advanced civilization. I speculate that the story of the civilization before the flood was retold many times since the time of Noah's children and the story got changed with the retelling of it, and it may have become the legend of Atlantis, but there is still a core of truth to it. Around the world there are very ancient stone structures made with stones that weigh many tons, and set to within a small fraction of an inch. These ancient structures are real evidence that an advanced civilization did live on the Earth at one time, but it perished for some reason. Modern engineers will tell you that they could not build such structures today using modern technology.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurnSide

• Hotoke

• aquatus1

• _hAiLO_

Don't be daft...while I certainly do believe that advances in medicine over the next few decades will see people living perhaps as long as 150, there is no species on the planet that can live for nine hundred years...least of all humans, who are comparitavely frail.

LMFAO no offence but that sounds like a complete crock of...

Please show us a pic of you along with your proof of age. Then i'll decide whether you're tellig the truth or trying to grab a bit of attention by making up a story... original.gif

According to Genesis, a day was measured in when the sun first rose and then when it sets. You'd best to go along with the theory that the sun just was in a rush really, had something in the oven cook so 6 hours day for humans it thought was long enough.

Sorry to say if Adam and Eve really existed.

I think God manipulated our DNA and make us live shorter and made us shorter too. Have you ever think if we are giants, we will populate the earth quickly.And could you imagined using a spoon larger than a plate and cars like jumbo jets.

So God said: ah ah this is ain't right, we better change the anatomy of human.

Then God made us smaller and easy to die.

That's a very good decision of God for me.

That's funny...because every 'giant' human that has ever lived has died relativly young, because their heart was unable to cope with the weight and additional pressure.

That's funny...because every 'giant' human that has ever lived has died relativly young, because their heart was unable to cope with the weight and additional pressure.

471601[/snapback]

Yeah but 9/10 their mass isn't in proportion hence why the structural/internal weaknesses, humans aren't capable of functioning over a certain size, we're not structured for it.. A giant race (if you believe all that) would have had a different physiology to cope. original.gif

I once saw a show on discovery or some channel like that that helps explain why (if at all) these people lived so long. Back in Biblical times the calender as we know wasn't used in fact the Atecs and Mayans had a much more accurate calender. Neverless people measured time differently then. Now that in itself could explain man living 500 years! Here are the "possible" explanmantions giving in this show. A "possible" mistranslation from writings where a "year" was mistranslated and it wasn't a year at all! Could be anything! Also people used the moon and other signs in the sky to measure time meaning the could refer toe year or possible mistranslation as being a lunar month! So if you take Noah living 500 years change it to 500 months and you get 41 years almost 42 which is much more likely for people of that time period given lack of medicines etc. Keep in mind we don't know what was referred to as a year or if its even a correct translation! Could they have meant seasons?! Well there are four seasons each year meaning 500 divided by four 125 now that is incredible even by todays standards. Did Noah live 500 years depends on how you measure a year and if the term "year" is correct by our standards today! Given that the average life span of a person in Biblical time was 45 or so I would say months are most likely the actual time frame not year! this show aired some years ago and tried to shed light on issues like this that made stories in Bible hard for some. It wasn't meant it change anyone's belief only to help explain the unexplained from aa logical view point. It isn't the answer only a possible one

Edit; removed redundant quote.

There's one occasion in the Bible where Sarah and Abraham face doubts in the Bible of having a child because of their age. 100 years old approx, so 100 months = 8 years. or if you'd like 100 / 4 = 25 seasons, 25 years old. They would have been able to produce a kid no problem. There's a bit of friction when these two stories collide.

Edited by Magikman

there is no species on the planet that can live for nine hundred years...least of all humans, who are comparitavely frail.

It gives us great joy when the awesome Seraphina gets one wrong and we get to correct her. laugh.gif

The Redwoods or Sequoias can live over 2000 years. yes.gif

tongue.gif joc. good one.

There's one occasion in the Bible where Sarah and Abraham face doubts in the Bible of having a child because of their age. 100 years old approx, so 100 months = 8 years. or if you'd like 100 / 4 = 25 seasons, 25 years old. They would have been able to produce a kid no problem. There's a bit of friction when these two stories collide.

471690[/snapback]

25 years was a bit old in the tooth to be producing children back then. Remember, this is an age where 30 is considered old, and 20 is considered well into spinsterhood. Childbirth was a dangerous thing, and the death of the mother and child was a very real possibility. Heck, even in our early colonial days we have records of women in their thirties being scared of their upcoming birth, that they would survive it.

The Redwoods or Sequoias can live over 2000 years.

I'm well aware, Mr Joc, of the ability of a wide variety of vegetation to live for a long time indeed tongue.gif I would imagine it was painfully obvious I was in fact refering to the animal kingdom.

471690[/snapback]

25 years was a bit old in the tooth to be producing children back then. Remember, this is an age where 30 is considered old, and 20 is considered well into spinsterhood. Childbirth was a dangerous thing, and the death of the mother and child was a very real possibility. Heck, even in our early colonial days we have records of women in their thirties being scared of their upcoming birth, that they would survive it.

471718[/snapback]

So women were scared because they couldn't survive for 9 months? Or just on crunch time. I mean, Sarah was pretty desperate she allowed her husband to sleep with another woman.

So women were scared because they couldn't survive for 9 months? Or just on crunch time. I mean, Sarah was pretty desperate she allowed her husband to sleep with another woman.

471736[/snapback]

Mostly childbirth, although a miscarriage had a good chance of becoming infected and killing the mother slowly and painfully. In a world were no records were kept , and few questions were asked concerning the validity of a lineage, I can fully see a mother asking a younger woman to bear a child for her, not even needing to be desperate to do so.

I'm suprised that no one has mentioned pollution. The earth was MUCH cleaner back then, but even more recently recorded history (thousand years back) they really didn't have much pollution, and we know they didn't live to be 500.

They also didn't have medical care, vaccines, treatments, medicines. As early as 500 years ago, when there was also no pollution, the highest life expectancy was little over 40 years, at the MOST.

I think that he may be on to something. Modern science is barely starting to understand how and why we age. There are several articles in the net about different anti-aging techniques that are being tested. There have been some reports of increased life span of up to 50% One of the best ways I have read to increase your life span if by calorie restriction. Keeping your calorie intake to under 1500 calories a day. I think eating right and exercise greatly decreases your aging. There is reason why Asian’s (Japanese especially) life span is the highest in the world. They eat healthy and live productive lives until they die. Here in America as soon as you cant pull your own weight you get thrown in a nursing home and are left to die. But the best way to prove his point would be to post a pic of himself .

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_...366/ai_15951068

this one is almost exactly what he is talking about.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/20...m_lifespan.html

http://www.lef.org/anti-aging/index2.htm

And don't forget the consequences of a low calorie diet, which include depression, immune deficiency, and various nervous disorders. That you live longer by consuming less than half the calories normally required has been shown to be factual, though nowhere near a 50% increase (assuming the average Chinese lives to 80, that would make the aesthetic monks live to around 120. Not quite the norm). Unfortunately, unless you have devoted your life to spiritual stamina, you won't enjoy it too much.

I don't even want to live long! If and when I hit 55, I'm done... I'm sitting at home waiting to die.

a another newbie for me to attack....no, i need to stop scaring them off. laugh.gif

so if adam and eve lived a long time where is the proof...where is that place that gives us long life? you must correct one thing Mister antiaging, some christians also don't believe in adam and eve. your stereotypic wording is what i have a problem with.

so if we are the descendants of these people, why don't we live as long as they do??? did god forget something??? i feel abandoned. leave all the goodies to your favorites and leave all the baddies to us.

AND WE KNOW YOU CAN QUOTE FROM YOUR BOOK. CAN YOU QUOTE FROM ANY CREDIBLE SOURCE????

Edited by RaginCajun

471690[/snapback]

471718[/snapback]

471736[/snapback]

The only difference between biblical years and our years is that the Jewish year had 360 days, instead of the 365.25 days in our years.

They really lived as long as stated in genesis except for that slight difference in days/year.