Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's Your Heaven Look Like?

LordBailey

Just a quickie before I leave work for the day. If you were to, or do, believe in heaven, and you were given the ability to be the architect of your own heaven. What would it look like?

Mine would be a medieval landscape. Great castles, lush landscapes, tall majestic mountains, and of course, BATTLES! Great battles on the plains of my lands between I and an enemy of my choosing. Involving hundreds of thousands of soldiers and warriors of all people as far back as mankind goes as warriors. Great halls for eating and drinking with my friends who have gone before me. Beautiful women, beautiful wildlife, and most of all....after the great battles, everyone would get back up and enjoy a great feast to celebrate the occasion. I would be King and rule over my lands with a queen at my side. THAT'S my heaven!

Let me hear your thoughts and dreams on what your heaven looks like.

Thanks thumbsup.gif

Edited by LordBailey

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley-Star*Child

• LordBailey

• GIDEON MAGE

• Stellar

mine would have the largest skatepark ever (even though i'm a terrible skateboarder who quit a year ago) and tons of paper and pencils for drawing, and drums galor. there would be giant speakers everywhere pumping out between the buried and me, and the number twelve looks like you. and God would be there for me to ask all the questions that people in heaven get to ask. Jesus would be there to... i would praise them all the time...... Ummm.... that's all i can think of right now... time to do my spanish homework!

Edited by Jesus_Freak

I dunno, either made up of cheese, a peaceful jungle, or something that doesn't look that different than the background I live in now (small town on the Alberta praries) innocent.gifthumbsup.gifinnocent.gif

Woods, streams, and waterfalls. Blue-green skys, oceans that are as still as mirrors. A landscape that anyone could change to suit their mood. happy.gif

Edited by Byuu94

hmm.gif

Mine would have golden sidewalks lined with diamonds.

Ivy covered trees with rainbow steamy streams. Houses made of cobblestone and marble. Full plants everywhere to look like a tropical forest. Clear sunny skies, and silvery stars. And beauitful women everywhere

Even tho I dont believe in heaven..

I think a cool place would be something like off the movie

CONTACT, where shes and sees her father at the end

Edited by whoa182

All the stuff from LordBailey + all our high tec crap only for me so i would be far superior to every one.

Woods, streams, and waterfalls. Blue-green skys, oceans that are as still as mirrors. A landscape that anyone could change to suit their mood. happy.gif

472764[/snapback]

Oceans scare me

Mine, if I was to imagine one that I'd like... would be one that can change environments to suit my mood at the time.

Mine, if I was to imagine one that I'd like... would be one that can change environments to suit my mood at the time.

472799[/snapback]

That would be good as long as no oceans

oh, a really good post Bailey...mine would be me conquering the earth with loads of mutants (superheros) under my control and while many still resisted and fought me. i would control robots that would obliterate obstacles at the snap of my fingers. if they don't get it done, why i would go and blow them right out of their hiding spots with my god powers.

i love it.... yes.gif

ah, i am in heaven...

And unclouded consiousness to see an unclouded vision of everything and everyone. Everyone will be so beautiful in their naked state of consiousness purged of every imperfection where there is no lack of anything. People breathing in the crystal sea.

Mine would be a beautiful land with streams trees food and things like that and all the animals that have died would be there but most of all my bunny scooter would be there grin2.gif

oh, a really good post Bailey...mine would be me conquering the earth with loads of mutants (superheros) under my control and while many still resisted and fought me.  i would control robots that would obliterate obstacles at the snap of my fingers.  if they don't get it done, why i would go and blow them right out of their hiding spots with my god powers. 

i love it.... yes.gif

ah, i am in heaven...

472814[/snapback]

You fool, That is hell not heaven... tongue.gif

oh, a really good post Bailey...mine would be me conquering the earth with loads of mutants (superheros) under my control and while many still resisted and fought me.  i would control robots that would obliterate obstacles at the snap of my fingers.  if they don't get it done, why i would go and blow them right out of their hiding spots with my god powers. 

i love it.... yes.gif

ah, i am in heaven...

472814[/snapback]

You fool, That is hell not heaven... tongue.gif

472958[/snapback]

LOL.....At least I said they would all get back up and join in a celebration of the occasion....hehe....but Cajun's idea ain't bad either! SOUNDS FUN! Can I join? thumbsup.gif

devil.gifDO YOU WANT TO KNOW THE REAL TRUTH?

i HATE TO BREAK THIS TO YOU, BUT THE AFERLIFE IS A LOT LIKE HERE. WHEN YOU DIE, THERE ARE LONG LINES, WAITING LISTS, AND A LOT OF PAPERWORK. SORRY TO BURST EVERYONE'S BUBBLES, BUT IT IT TRUE.

Hang on a minute !

Is this Heaven eternal or short time ?

If this is short time heaven, i will ride a trojan horse and unleash a powerful program that will struck all spammers in the planet earth.

If this is eternal heaven, ummm....i'm to sleepy....its boring here, got to do something different.

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW THE REAL TRUTH?

i HATE TO BREAK THIS TO YOU, BUT THE AFERLIFE IS A LOT LIKE HERE.  WHEN YOU DIE, THERE ARE LONG LINES, WAITING LISTS, AND A LOT OF PAPERWORK.  SORRY TO BURST EVERYONE'S BUBBLES, BUT IT IT TRUE.

472977[/snapback]

Wow.....just wow. Send me a memo when you realise you have no sanity tongue.gif

Oh, and don't use all caps.

As for my heaven. Well, it would be something dank and dark. Like a small urban city, eternally midnight, always with a full moon. This would be my city, I would wonder it's streets. Living day to day as I do now. There's some other stuff I'd rather not discuss here wink2.gif

Then, of course. I would be the person I've always wanted to be. Dot should know what i mean. This "heaven" of mine would be my place, my small midnight sanctuary.

There would be much wholesomeness, as well. One could eat all they wanted, but not get fat or sick. One could play all the video games they wanted, but not get bored or tired. Everything could be bought here, but no one would run out of money to do so. There would be no shortages of anything. This, would be a gamers dream. Yes it would. Getting everything, and being able to do it all. There would be a nice small secluded beach, with glimmering water, and nice calm waves. There would be everything for everyone in this city. Even for those of you who've always wanted to kill someone, there will be people "spawned" just for that purpose (think Grand Theft Auto, or something similar) Your age is what you want it, you wanna be a child for a day? Be a child for a day. This is my city, my heaven. All is what you want. All is good.

BUT THE AFERLIFE IS A LOT LIKE HERE.

Have you been to the afterlife?

At least i once was there but you missed something.

The colours are different than ours.

If you stepped foot in my Heaven, you would find little, hobbit-like angels strolling everywhere, some even flying because they were shaking off the excess glitter off their wings. You'd hear a choir of yet another group of angels, noone's paying attention to them because they'd be looking at their journals seeing what they had planned next in their day. I would approach someone and ask what they'd recommend for me to do, but they'd invite me to a picnic by Niagra falls because it's where they met their first husband when they were still living on earth.

It is hard to compare heaven with material reality...

From the way most of the conceptions are...

I bet those of you who do get into heaven, the first thing you will ask is where the bathroom is... tongue.gif

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW THE REAL TRUTH?

i HATE TO BREAK THIS TO YOU, BUT THE AFERLIFE IS A LOT LIKE HERE. WHEN YOU DIE, THERE ARE LONG LINES, WAITING LISTS, AND A LOT OF PAPERWORK. SORRY TO BURST EVERYONE'S BUBBLES, BUT IT IT TRUE.

NO THAT IS A LIE!

i HATE TO BREAK THIS TO YOU, BUT THAT POSTER IS AN INCARNATION OF THE DEVIL! HE IS TRYING TO DECIEVE YOU! SORRY TO BURST EVERYONE'S BUBBLES, BUT IT IT TRUE.

rolleyes.gif

devil.gifDO YOU WANT TO KNOW THE REAL TRUTH?

i HATE TO BREAK THIS TO YOU, BUT THE AFERLIFE IS A LOT LIKE HERE.  WHEN YOU DIE, THERE ARE LONG LINES, WAITING LISTS, AND A LOT OF PAPERWORK.  SORRY TO BURST EVERYONE'S BUBBLES, BUT IT IT TRUE.

472977[/snapback]

well, wlecome back dude...so how was god and his place? you must have been good becasue you didn't go to hell and meet the devil...i have one more request...please send youself back "there" violently and ask god to visit us on UM. he has a lot of explaining to do. don't forget to come back and talk to us on UM G. Mage. thumbsup.gif

Edited by RaginCajun

devil.gif I CAN'T BELIEVE I ANGERED ALL OF YOU WITH MY LITTLE JOKE. YOU WANT THE REAL TRUTH? THE REAL AFTERLIFE IS LIKE NOTHING ANYONE ON EARTH, INCLUDING MYSELF, HAS EVER CONCEIVED.