Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Shortages could force world to vegetarianism

• Please log in to reply
173 replies to this topic

#121    Hawkin

Hawkin

LiverEatenJohnson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

• Some say he is dead.
    Some say he will never be.

Posted 01 September 2012 - 08:52 PM

The worlds population was half of what it is now in the early 1960's. The house is getting crowded because the kids and grandkids didn't leave home.

#122    Hippycrite

Hippycrite

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 108 posts

• even the President of the United States must sometimes have to stand naked-Bob Dylan

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:26 PM

Here in the middle of cattle country, I already have almost cut out beef from my diet- just out of economic practicality. It makes me feel as if I'm being overtly self-indulgent when I pick up a package of prime steaks, and I usually put it back down.Also, because of the cattle production, dairys, ethanol plants and drought in the area, our water supplies are dwindling. It's getting expensive to even grow vegetables at home.

#123    ziczac

ziczac

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:08 PM

just wanted to answer the question about the usefullness of the apendix and the goose bumps:
- to the first question:
http://www.scienceda...71008102334.htm
- to the chill question:
when you're cold, the body tries to make a thicker layer of trapped air around your body to hold your body heat

Everything happens for a reason! please ask more challenging questions because these are realllly EZ!

#124    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,282 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:15 PM

View Postziczac, on 06 September 2012 - 01:08 PM, said:

just wanted to answer the question about the usefullness of the apendix and the goose bumps:
- to the first question:
http://www.scienceda...71008102334.htm
- to the chill question:
when you're cold, the body tries to make a thicker layer of trapped air around your body to hold your body heat

Everything happens for a reason! please ask more challenging questions because these are realllly EZ!

Ehm, ye: what about those intervertebral disks designed for critters with 4 feet?

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#125    ziczac

ziczac

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:29 PM

hahahah.... don't tell me you are a darwinist?

#126    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,282 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:32 PM

View Postziczac, on 06 September 2012 - 01:29 PM, said:

I thought you had an answer... evidently not.

But keep on.

The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#127    ziczac

ziczac

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:36 PM

of course I have an answer!

please prepare your other questions... while I write my answer

#128    ziczac

ziczac

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:41 PM

this rubbish is only a darwinist theory that hasn't been proven scientifically like many other thoeries...
The reason I didn't answer your question is because it's very controversial and is still stuck in the category of who came first, the egg or the chicken...
I won't be able to convince you and you won't be able to convince me until a scientific proof is out there and even this won't be viable given the fact that alot of scientific discoveries turned out to be wrong in time.

#129    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,721 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:43 PM

Vegetarian, why? Soylent green, the new meat.

#130    ziczac

ziczac

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:43 PM

If you have other questions, I would be more than happy to answer if not today tomorrow because I have to leave now....

#131    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,282 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 02:03 PM

View Postziczac, on 06 September 2012 - 01:41 PM, said:

this rubbish is only a darwinist theory that hasn't been proven scientifically like many other thoeries...
The reason I didn't answer your question is because it's very controversial and is still stuck in the category of who came first, the egg or the chicken...
I won't be able to convince you and you won't be able to convince me until a scientific proof is out there and even this won't be viable given the fact that alot of scientific discoveries turned out to be wrong in time.

Thank you for showing us how ignorant you really are below that "all sapient super-hero suit". Better luck with the audience next time, I believe there are lots of ill informed people around who could fall for your act.

But thank you for stealing my time.

about me

#132    FurthurBB

FurthurBB

Government Agent

• 3,359 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 02:22 PM

What is a darwinist?  Are there people who think Darwin was divine?

Edited by FurthurBB, 06 September 2012 - 02:23 PM.

#133    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Forum Divinity

• 10,138 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:53 PM

Why wouldn't he be - all the evidence supports Darwin.

Don't tell me your a Creationist :w00t:

Br Cornelius

I believe nothing, but I have my suspicions.

Robert Anton Wilson

#134    ziczac

ziczac

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:23 AM

@ questionmark _ first of all when accuse someone of being ignorant without being able to provide a viable explanation to your "Theory", you need to learn the ethics of speech. An ignorant person would reply back to you using the same tone but since most of Darwin followers who do so blindly, always defend themselves with anger, I am the more confinent it is because they are clueless and that's their only way.
your theory is still a theory... even evolution still has questionmarks about it in case you "read". you asked two scientific questions which I replied to and proposed a theory which indicates that human were designed to walk on four, theories will always be theories. I can talk to you for hours on Marx's A doesn't equal A and no mathematician can prove it to be wrong or right.

so stick to scientific questions or else don't lose your temper!

#135    ziczac

ziczac

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:42 AM

@ Alien Abducter -  so what do we have here another supporter of the Monkey/planet of apes theorist ...hahahhaha...
you darwinists really have alot in common, not only you like the fact that you are all originally monkeys but also you make spelling mistakes! probably that's why you believe so... hahahhahah
by the way, I can scientifically prove that the monkey theory is nothing more than a justin bieber song... it only attracts stupid teenagers ... hahahhahahah

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users