Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What can you sense?

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31    the14u2cee

the14u2cee

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts

• I Believe....

Posted 15 July 2008 - 12:40 AM

Is she married or was? i think i see maybe a passed Husband? maybe thats the male i see, i think he has been gone for some time.

#32    TheLivingDead

TheLivingDead

Psychic Spy

• 1,064 posts

• I'm your huckleberry.

Posted 15 July 2008 - 01:16 AM

the14u2cee on Jul 14 2008, 08:40 PM, said:

Is she married or was? i think i see maybe a passed Husband? maybe thats the male i see, i think he has been gone for some time.

She is a widow, and has been for some time.  I never got a chance to even meet him, since he died before I was born.  I want to say that it was 25 years ago this past Christmas.

#33    John from Lowell

John from Lowell

Psychic Spy

• 1,740 posts

• Self Love Unlocks the Magic Inside

Posted 15 July 2008 - 01:16 AM

luvnkind on Jul 14 2008, 08:04 PM, said:

John... you know I had to jump in on this one and make a comment...

YOU DYSLEXIA????? I own three businesses, in the middle of writing five different books, give seminars weekly, own a hypnotherapy office,  and have thirteen children... some with more then one college degree... and i don't understand half the words you use...

you make ME feel like I have dyslexia!!!! :0

original.gif Your killing me... lol

I love you John... you are so great... and i wanted everyone to know this.. !!!!!!

Your humor is priceless.

I had my own consulting and service business for 20 years with very few clients. Prior to that I worked with many hi-tech computer firms. I am currently retired.

I would get a lot of "You do not know what you are talking about" and "we don't know what you are talking about". Some of the people I worked with knew I had an uncanny gift for insight, but not most. Still I try as best I can. Mant companys are not in business today because I could not explain my insights to them.

BTW the Gift of Dyslexia is not well understood. A person with dyslexia uses visualization and not liner word/thought constructs. That is why they learn and see 50 times as much as others. I have a book that explains why this happens. The educational systems are unaware of these things. This gift is seen as a learning dis-ability.

It is the vocabulary that causes me problems and the interconnected factors that are so hard for me to explain most of the time. In some ways I have become very articulate as a result of this problem. As long as I can stick to one or two concepts, I am usually ok.

Your comment is affectionately appreciated.

John

What We Are Never Changes !!

Who We Are Is Always Changing !!!

#34    TheLivingDead

TheLivingDead

Psychic Spy

• 1,064 posts

• I'm your huckleberry.

Posted 15 July 2008 - 01:41 AM

John A Spera on Jul 14 2008, 09:16 PM, said:

Your humor is priceless.

I had my own consulting and service business for 20 years with very few clients. Prior to that I worked with many hi-tech computer firms. I am currently retired.

I would get a lot of "You do not know what you are talking about" and "we don't know what you are talking about". Some of the people I worked with knew I had an uncanny gift for insight, but not most. Still I try as best I can. Mant companys are not in business today because I could not explain my insights to them.

BTW the Gift of Dyslexia is not well understood. A person with dyslexia uses visualization and not liner word/thought constructs. That is why they learn and see 50 times as much as others. I have a book that explains why this happens. The educational systems are unaware of these things. This gift is seen as a learning dis-ability.

It is the vocabulary that causes me problems and the interconnected factors that are so hard for me to explain most of the time. In some ways I have become very articulate as a result of this problem. As long as I can stick to one or two concepts, I am usually ok.

Your comment is affectionately appreciated.

John

I have dsylexia too, although I do not see it as a gift but a curse, but maybe in time?  I understand what you mean about using and learning with visualization and not with linear word/thought constructs because that is how I learn, by visualization.  I would love to know the title of the book you are talking about because I think I would like to check it out.  In my mind, I know what the correct order of words or numbers is, but when I try to say it out loud, it comes out jumbled.

I have a problem with numbers, mainly time.  For instance, if someone asks me what time it is, and its 8:42, I will tell them that it is 4:82 or 2:48.  Sometimes I don't even realize it until the person looks at me funny.

#35    John from Lowell

John from Lowell

Psychic Spy

• 1,740 posts

• Self Love Unlocks the Magic Inside

Posted 15 July 2008 - 01:59 AM

TheLivingDead on Jul 14 2008, 09:41 PM, said:

I have dsylexia too, although I do not see it as a gift but a curse, but maybe in time?  I understand what you mean about using and learning with visualization and not with linear word/thought constructs because that is how I learn, by visualization.  I would love to know the title of the book you are talking about because I think I would like to check it out.  In my mind, I know what the correct order of words or numbers is, but when I try to say it out loud, it comes out jumbled.

I have a problem with numbers, mainly time.  For instance, if someone asks me what time it is, and its 8:42, I will tell them that it is 4:82 or 2:48.  Sometimes I don't even realize it until the person looks at me funny.

I would love to see this book on-line someplace. It is a real education to read.

The title is "The Gift of Dyslexia". Written by Ronald D. Davis with Eldon M. Braun. To order from your bookstore ask for ISBN 0-929551-24-9. For special details write: Special Markets, The Berkley Publishing Group, 375 Hudson Street, New York, New York 10014.

To order by phone call toll-free 1-888-999-3324 or call 1-650-692-8995. Email at rondavis@dyslexia.com

I found it refreshing to realize that this is a gift.

John

What We Are Never Changes !!

Who We Are Is Always Changing !!!

#36    luvnkind

luvnkind

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 130 posts

• Don't waist a single gift GOD gives you,
    Use it to change the lives of others!!!!

Posted 15 July 2008 - 06:04 AM

John A Spera on Jul 14 2008, 07:59 PM, said:

I would love to see this book on-line someplace. It is a real education to read.

The title is "The Gift of Dyslexia". Written by Ronald D. Davis with Eldon M. Braun. To order from your bookstore ask for ISBN 0-929551-24-9. For special details write: Special Markets, The Berkley Publishing Group, 375 Hudson Street, New York, New York 10014.

To order by phone call toll-free 1-888-999-3324 or call 1-650-692-8995. Email at rondavis@dyslexia.com

I found it refreshing to realize that this is a gift.

John

if it helps me understand more of what those reallllyyyy big words are... put me on the need to have list...

I love you.. i will get this for my sister who also has dyslexia... now you can all three make me feel stupid... lol... original.gif

luvnya... Luvnkind

Luv, Luvnkind

#37    therion24

therion24

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

• The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 15 July 2008 - 06:17 AM

Is she a school teacher?

Posted Image

#38    luvnkind

luvnkind

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 130 posts

• Don't waist a single gift GOD gives you,
    Use it to change the lives of others!!!!

Posted 15 July 2008 - 06:26 AM

therion24 on Jul 15 2008, 12:17 AM, said:

Is she a school teacher?

who my sister.. well yes.. she teaches childre with CP like her son..

Luv, Luvnkind

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users