Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Teen Psychic, Help!

xXxRose-QuartzxXx

I'm a 14 year old girl. I don't understand much about my gift. But I want to, in my family we are a smaller group of psychics...or that was until they stopped talking to me. And now I'm more lost then ever, I'm a seer and a healer and an empath. Maybe more. I just don't understand.

What do you not understand? You seem to have a list of what you think you can do, who told you about all this or did you read about it?

Can you give an example of what you have done to make these claims.

• Like 2

Your 14 and your on here? is there a minimum age limit to join this site?

Your 14 and your on here? is there a minimum age limit to join this site?

13, I believe.

Hmm still probably not the best place for a young teen to be.

• Like 1

I think maybe your relatives have convinced you that you have a gift. I've met families that claim to share common traits and they project this onto their children from an early age, but much of it turns out to be psychological.

You want to know what's more magical than being a psychic with mythical powers? Being a rational, logical human being with common sense. That is what people respect and that is what people admire. Let go of these fairy tales your family is telling you, and become the most rational, intelligent person among them. Cheers.

Edited by xxxdemonxxx
  • Like 4

I'm a 14 year old girl. I don't understand much about my gift. But I want to, in my family we are a smaller group of psychics...or that was until they stopped talking to me. And now I'm more lost then ever, I'm a seer and a healer and an empath. Maybe more. I just don't understand.

What's a seer?

13, I believe.

Correct. Hence why the staff asks for members to keep their comments suitable for young teens and ones grandmother.

Hi Rose, at your age its best to let things be and see what direction life leads you in. Its sounds to me like your trying to run before you can walk, if that makes sense.

• Like 1

Hello,

There could be any number of reasons why your family stopped talking to you about psychic abilities. Most likely you are more. They may not feel equipped to answer your questions as well as they would like. I would encourage talking with them and telling your family about how you feel lost.

John

Why did your family stop talking to you ? Do you mean they quit talking to you at all ? Or, just about the paranormal ?

• Like 1

All children are born psychic until the system of education starts to shut it down. You need to learn how to function in this world with your esp. I suggest contacting The Silva Life system in Laredo Texas. They can help you and teach you how to function correctly at these levels of the mind. You need guidance and they will help you with that. You are at the ideal age to start that type of training so you become balanced rather than confused. Good Luck.

Shawn Sun

• Like 1

I think maybe your relatives have convinced you that you have a gift. I've met families that claim to share common traits and they project this onto their children from an early age, but much of it turns out to be psychological.

You want to know what's more magical than being a psychic with mythical powers? Being a rational, logical human being with common sense. That is what people respect and that is what people admire. Let go of these fairy tales your family is telling you, and become the most rational, intelligent person among them. Cheers.

wow, it doesn't matter what people admire. That sounds like she should behave and become a "good" adult. She isnt here to please the society, also what does intelligence mean it is very relative and often decided by a societies standards. No she should follow her own ways, being irrational and rational :P

My advice; Everyone is psychic, the word psychic is a recent marketing invention. You can sharpen your senses your intuition and work with an area which is often ignored by contemporary society. It is fun and it is all about power, finding your power and using it, that's magic :) . Anyway you can deal with it or you can just ignore it, it is up to you. But don`t forget it doesn't make you more special than any other creature. Also the esotericism scene is full of abuse, fraud, betrayal and manipulation so be careful ^^

All children are born psychic until the system of education starts to shut it down. You need to learn how to function in this world with your esp. I suggest contacting The Silva Life system in Laredo Texas. They can help you and teach you how to function correctly at these levels of the mind. You need guidance and they will help you with that. You are at the ideal age to start that type of training so you become balanced rather than confused. Good Luck.

Shawn Sun

How can a new born be psychic when they still have not learned how to use all their senses and what the senses are for?

How can a new born be psychic when they still have not learned how to use all their senses and what the senses are for?

what adults often sell as psychic are things which every child does.

what adults often sell as psychic are things which every child does.

Sorry, what does that mean? ^

There is a difference between being psychic and growing up with natural senses and your instincts and learning how to use them to the best of your ability.

I do believe people are losing their natural instincts, or rather are living in a world where natural instincts are not always necessary as modern technology has become to the new dependent.... but again, its nothing to do with being psychic, thats a different kettle of fish and should not be confused with what the human mind can actually achieve through its natural process and not what it bases round fantasy or what it has read in books or been told through the legends and folklore stories.

Edited by freetoroam

For example you can get a psychic or shamanism course where you act like an animal (for example like a bear), children do that all the time. Or spells children cast spells all the time. They also do fortune telling with cards as a game...etc Also children or humans are born perfect but are raised to fit in today's system, which is a system serving very few people. They learn that they are not good enough and learn to deny themselves.

Anyway psychics don't exist it is just a western fantasy, because people are bored and try to get some deeper meaning in their life and enjoyment so they play wizard. (while most problems are systematical and on a social level,..) and it is a big business generating a lot of money.

Edited by hellwyr