Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

Black-Eyed People, Children

• Please log in to reply
290 replies to this topic

#256    Some-Like-It-Hot

Some-Like-It-Hot

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 93 posts

• If you believe in mysteries, then believe in me

Posted 24 December 2010 - 05:58 PM

I don't understand why people can't just enjoy a story like this whether it's true or not.
Isn't that part of the fun of the unexplained? The mystery? Even if you don't think it's true, it's neat to think about.

#257    Unknown hunt

Unknown hunt

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 47 posts

• a myth is just an unverified fact~ walter bishop

Posted 29 December 2010 - 04:37 PM

http://www.wonderque...e-color-age.htm

this could kinda explain it but since it only affects those of older age...  :hmm

Only those who risk going too far, find out how far they can go.

#258    Cryptozological Mascot

Cryptozological Mascot

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

• “Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.” –Martin Reese, British Astronomer

Posted 29 December 2010 - 06:33 PM

coldethyl, on 11 November 2006 - 03:35 AM, said:

QUOTE(Becca L 143 @ Nov 10 2006, 03:33 PM)  
When I was a kid I was afraid of my eyeballs.  

Posted Image

QUOTE(science101 @ Nov 10 2006, 04:29 PM)  
okay...it has now been revealed that a person can go & purchase black eyeballs - so what?  It doesn't explain the evil aura that surrounds these beings (?); nor does it explain their odd behavior or forceful nature.

Is it hard for us to accept the unknown or must there be a rational explanation for everything?

Um, calm down.  I was just posting that for information, you don't have to act like you swallowed a bug.

If you stare at that Wonder Woman pic you have up for to long or closely, you might get a couple of black eyes too!  lol

The world is my oyster... and I'm allergic to sea food.
My Background / Credentials

#259    Unknown hunt

Unknown hunt

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 47 posts

• a myth is just an unverified fact~ walter bishop

Posted 29 December 2010 - 10:49 PM

I'm ussualy for you know, peaceful contact with non human entitys, (assuming they exist (i'm a skeptic)) but i'd say that in this case there's a simple solution. A twelve gauge solution.

Only those who risk going too far, find out how far they can go.

#260    WarBeast

WarBeast

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 07:53 PM

I registerd to this forum, for this topic only.

My dad has a rare eye dissease, and his eyeball is totally black! He is not blind, he has 20/20 vision, he is embarresed of it!
Because people stare at him!

So before you accuse people of being ghosts, they could just have a eye dissease that makes their eyeballs total black!

Thank you

#261    SpiritTraveler

SpiritTraveler

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

• "Everything is relative" - Elbert Einstein

Posted 16 April 2011 - 02:13 AM

Annointer, on 10 November 2006 - 09:04 AM, said:

QUOTE(GanjaGuru @ Nov 9 2006, 11:40 PM)  
I know a few people who wear these contacts at night when ive went out clubbing etc. None of them were blind. These contacts no more obstruct the vision then other designer contacts. They aret that expensive either at about a $100 a kid could easily save their allowance and by them.

Kids today are spoiled little ****s if they can afford that! It took me at least 6 months to save that much money when i was a kid! Spend my savings for a few cheap scares? **** that!

I think contacts that cover the whole eye are called "sclera" They come in white, yellow and other weird colors. Check it out on youtube. Maybe some kids and a few creepy adults are going around trying to freak people out. There seems to be a lot of vampire wannabes around these days.

Posted Image

#262    NaishaAmon

NaishaAmon

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 117 posts

• It is better to remain silent and let people assume you are intelligent than to say something and remove all doubt.

Posted 16 April 2011 - 04:07 AM

science101, on 05 November 2006 - 05:32 AM, said:

I was reading some stories about Black-eyed people, children & just wanted to know if anyone has encountered these people before.  If you have encountered them, are they malevolent?  Did they try to harm you?  What was your experience?
I don't know what to make of the first two stories if they were indeed real experiences BUT the third one seems almost simple enough, contact lenses. The man did not "behave" strangely other than to look weird to people. Imagine encountering Marilyn Manson on a flight, he would almost seem other worldly to you if he were dressed in casual attire while wearing his contact lenses.

If what I've said feels like a koala crapped a rainbow in your brain, consider it mind expansion!

#263    scaredsilly

scaredsilly

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

• "In an open mind, there is always room to move."

Posted 17 April 2011 - 05:53 AM

I have yet so see any black eyed children  <_<

#264    SpiritTraveler

SpiritTraveler

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 02:45 AM

hemet nesw weret, on 08 May 2007 - 11:01 PM, said:

Ooh creepy stories!  I have to add that some people do have eyes that change colour with light conditions, the first story could be a case of that. I have eyes that do that, sometimes green, sometimes blue, sometimes black. I do have normal white bits tho'. See:
Posted Image
Posted Image
LOL I have creeped people out. *giggles*

My eyes change color also. Sometimes dark brown, other times navy. Happened more often when I was younger though.

Posted Image

#265    SpiritTraveler

SpiritTraveler

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 02:55 AM

ex infernis, on 09 June 2007 - 05:08 PM, said:

QUOTEHmm, just wondering if there is any sort of medical condition that would turn the eyes black. I know this doesn't explain the creepiness and bad vibes though.
Aniridia is similar to the description of black eyed people

I don't think that aniridia is it. there is still white showing in the eye. I went to a site about eye diseases where people in the forum asked about this "all black eyes" and if there was a disease that could cause it, and an ophthalmologist answered by saying that all the years he's been in the field he's never heard of such a disease.

Posted Image

#266    SpiritTraveler

SpiritTraveler

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 03:21 AM

Ins0mniac, on 13 June 2007 - 11:21 AM, said:

Found an account of someone who alleges to have let a couple into her home and survived:

http://www.haunteddi...c;f=12;t=000132

QUOTE(_00_deathscar @ Jun 13 2007, 09:19 PM)  He's just  freaked out I reckon ~ if I read enough BEK experiences, let my imagination run wild and then face the office block that I see from my apartment, I'm sure I'd think half of the people working there were staring at me and had black eyes.

Equally, if I'd read enough 'creepy' ghost stories, I'd reckon it was a ghost.

And if I'd read enough Yeti stories, let my imagination run REALLY wild, I'd reckon a yeti was working at a computer in an office block in front of me...

probably

That link doesn't work. I was really looking forward to another creepy story!

Posted Image

#267    SpiritTraveler

SpiritTraveler

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 03:34 AM

thedeveloper, on 09 September 2007 - 11:13 AM, said:

QUOTE(Ins0mniac @ Sep 4 2007, 08:47 AM) 'cause these supernatural creatures (if they exist) really do spend all their time surfing the net and reading internet forums for people that might invite them over to their place.

I once invited all Neo-Nazis and despotic dictators to my place once and nobody showed up, thus also proving beyond doubt that THEY do not exist.
Neo-Nazis and despotic dictators are not thought (by most) to be supernatural. BEK's are. Did you read that one woman's story of the same BEK's following her for years? They would appear at the most random moments, then disappear whenever anyone else was near. There is a decent chance that one of the powers of BEKs, if they are real, is to know why people are challenging them/making fun of them.

When it comes down to it, there is a higher chance of Neo-Nazis actually visiting your house than BEKs, since Neo-Nazis are real and BEKs are stories that ignorant, superstitious, lonely, attention seeking and/or schizophrenic people make up. By honestly believing in BEks and other nonsense you cheapen humanity. You help pull down the average IQ of our race and spread lies and superstition wherever you go. You operate like a virus that does not attack the body, but the mind.

There is no supernatural. There is nothing outside of nature. There are many unexplained things, but science will explain them eventually. Instead of wasting your time daydreaming about kids with black eyes, go convince people to quit being superstitious or get a(nother) college degree or something.

BTW, an explanation for why people feel the "fear aura" before they notice the people's eyes are black is that subconsciously their mind notices the black eyes but they do not consciously realize it until later. But that is not really important, since chances are ALL of these stories are 100% made up, and not the product of a scared person's overactive imagination.

I agree with some of the things you've said here and in other threads, but please understand that I'm not trying to be rude to you when I ask you: If you don't believe in the supernatural why are you reading these threads?

Posted Image

#268    SpiritTraveler

SpiritTraveler

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 03:50 AM

Corthos, on 19 September 2007 - 05:20 AM, said:

QUOTE(LittleIrishVampiress @ Sep 12 2007, 02:10 PM) to theorize further on why when encountering these BEP, in crowded public places, and yet you seem to be the only one who sees the 'wrongness' about them, their 'inhuman aura', could simply be that in noticing this being, you are engaging with them personally, they have taken notice and much interest in you, simply because they are amused and slightly excited that YOU have noticed them! and while everyone else simply avoids them unconsciously

I've wondered about this for years.  I remember seeing a great example of this sort of selective perception, in which a group of people in the foreground were tossing balls back and forth, while a man in a costume walked through the background.  The first time you watch the film, most people never notice the guy in the costume, even though he stops and waves at the camera.   I think when we see things that 'aren't supposed to be there', our brain just sort of filters them out.  Kind of like the SEP field in hitchhiker's guide...Our brain looks at what we're seeing and says, "I don't want to see that demonic creature over there, so I won't, that is Someone Elses Problem", possibly even going so far as, in the case of the BEP sitting in the restaurant surrounded by empty tables, making sure you don't sit to close to the thing you're not seeing.

Yes, yes. Well said. I totally agree. The mind is a wondrous thing!

Posted Image

#269    Viral

Viral

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts

• Nothing is true
    Everything is permitted

Posted 19 April 2011 - 03:53 PM

Some-Like-It-Hot, on 24 December 2010 - 05:58 PM, said:

I don't understand why people can't just enjoy a story like this whether it's true or not.
Isn't that part of the fun of the unexplained? The mystery? Even if you don't think it's true, it's neat to think about.
Because that's not the point of this forum?

Posted Image

#270    ~TheBigK~

~TheBigK~

Government Agent

• 3,926 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 04:56 PM

Viral, on 19 April 2011 - 03:53 PM, said:

Because that's not the point of this forum?
There are countless threads on zombies, yet we all know they don't exist.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users