Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Question

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:38 PM

View Postjoc, on 26 October 2012 - 01:19 PM, said:

Valium.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Leave the pills in my bottle tho.

#17    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:52 PM

Sooooo, Camochick, aren't you going to tell us how it went? :D

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#18    camochick

camochick

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 219 posts

• Just Lovley.

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:48 PM

I was called into work so  I did not get to go... :( I will be going to the next one in the spring.

*HUGS*

#19    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:26 PM

:( indeed

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#20    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 13,113 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:21 PM

Posted Imagewith bells on, on 26 October 2012 - 02:29 AM, said:
i talk to them too, and when it gets OTT at times, i just tell my guides to deal with them, and say stuff like " i close off my aura to all spirits except my true white light connections and guides, run all conversations etc through my guides".. if that doesn't work and they are in your face just tell them that you will only talk to one at a time, as generaly there is always one who will take over from the others..

Maybe...hmmm....maybe....you should have your medications adjusted....

jk  :rofl:

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#21    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:39 PM

There are ghosts and spirits all around us 24/7, who wants to go on a ghost hunt when they are ON all day buzzing around our heads?

You obviously just want to go and scare yourself and do not really want to communicate with the spirit world... It is all a joke to you, and ghosts only exist to scare people in your mind... That is really a sad and pathetic outlook on spirits in general...

Spirits don't want to be seen as things that only exist to scare people, some want to be treated with respect and have a story to tell and a job to do as in acting like Guides and Angels!!

#22    camochick

camochick

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 219 posts

• Just Lovley.

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:35 PM

View Postaraxia, on 13 November 2012 - 04:39 PM, said:

There are ghosts and spirits all around us 24/7, who wants to go on a ghost hunt when they are ON all day buzzing around our heads?

You obviously just want to go and scare yourself and do not really want to communicate with the spirit world... It is all a joke to you, and ghosts only exist to scare people in your mind... That is really a sad and pathetic outlook on spirits in general...

Spirits don't want to be seen as things that only exist to scare people, some want to be treated with respect and have a story to tell and a job to do as in acting like Guides and Angels!!

Ok, whatever. I don't view spirits like that. They speak to me all day everyday, my point was asking because I'm more comfortable around spirits than people and people around here are ignorant and I didn't want to have an anxiety attack. So go tell someone else that they have a pathetic outlook.

*HUGS*

#23    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 13,113 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:34 PM

View Postcamochick, on 14 November 2012 - 04:35 PM, said:

Ok, whatever. I don't view spirits like that. They speak to me all day everyday, my point was asking because I'm more comfortable around spirits than people and people around here are ignorant and I didn't want to have an anxiety attack. So go tell someone else that they have a pathetic outlook.
It's always easier to get along with invisible friends...you're right...it's the one's you can actually see that you have to worry about! ;)

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users