Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

what have you been cooking lately?

seaturtlehorsesnake

i didn't see a topic quite like this one, so here it is! let's all talk about what we've been cooking or baking or making out of assorted foodstuffs lately.

i made up a kind of black bean chili, on account of all i had in the house were some black beans and a few vegetables. i'm not a vegetarian, but if i ever do go that way, i'd probably eat nothing but chili, i love it that much. nice and thick and warm and filling.

so how about you?

• Like 6

I can't speak for myself but my gal pal Jessica made chocolate cupcakes with oreo's on the bottom and some really creamy frosting that were amazing.

• Like 3

Noodles...lots and lots of noodles. My fav food is carbs ;)

• Like 1

Nutella and peanut butter on a sesame seed bagel (I know it's not really cooking)

• Like 3

Slow cooked pork loin stuffed with mushrooms onions and peppers..side of bacon wrapped peppers stuffed with sausage and cheese ..mushrooms in beef broth and red wine sauce. ..fried sweet tea ..

Redneck cooking ....

• Like 1

Well so far this week in a cold snow storm I `ve made home made chili , potato soup, chicken and dumplings, pork chops with bread dressing and mash potatos, green beans, tacos, goulash.Ham and sweet potato's. Don know tomorrow maybe just such good old chicken noddle soup with home made noodles.

• Like 2

I just cooked some toast this morning.

• Like 1

Nutella and peanut butter on a sesame seed bagel (I know it's not really cooking)

ANYTHING with peanut butter is the food of the gods... :tu:

I recently made some cornbread with cheddar cheese, bacon bits and jalapenos it turned out pretty well!

• Like 2

ANYTHING with NUTELLA & peanut butter is the food of the gods... :tu:

fixed :P

• Like 2

Chocolate chips and condensed milk melted together in a microwave and then frozen to create fudge :D

• Like 2

Gotta *like* a thread about yummy food!

good food is all about sharing, so i thought there had to be a thread like this!

of course, i'm now very hungry after reading all of these. especially for nutella.

• Like 1

Yum yum to all the above posts. Moved about 5 weeks ago and I've been lazy about cooking- unpacking, painting, sewing, etc instead. I am inspired!

Slow cooked pork loin stuffed with mushrooms onions and peppers..side of bacon wrapped peppers stuffed with sausage and cheese ..mushrooms in beef broth and red wine sauce. ..fried sweet tea ..

Redneck cooking ....

Okay, you stumped me...fried sweet tea?

• Like 1

you could still talk about what kind of foods you enjoy having cooked, though!

• Like 1

at the moment i'm simmering cinnamon in water on the stove because last night i made some curry chicken and my house still smells like it

• Like 1

you could still talk about what kind of foods you enjoy having cooked, though!

My dream is to one day learn how to make eggs.

I tried once,

didn't work out. Was a complete failure.

• Like 1

eggs are tough! I spent quite a while learning to master just simple eggs over easy. messing up over and over is a big part of learning to cook. if you don't kind me asking what kind off egg dish were you trying to make?

• Like 1

Pizza for dinner. Want to make peanut butter cups but no patty pans :(

• Like 1