Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

hidden truths

sven7

according too study's taken on hitlers personal physician Dr. Theodor Morell and his personal notes indicated that hitler was addicted too cough syrup.

extract:By 1899, Bayer was producing about a ton of heroin a year, and exporting the drug to 23 countries. The country where it really took off was the US, where there was already a large population of morphine addicts, a craze for patent medicines, and a relatively lax regulatory framework. Manufacturers of cough syrup were soon lacing their products with Bayer heroin.

In a letter dated November 9, 1939, to his "dear parents and siblings" back home in Cologne, a young soldier stationed in occupied Poland wrote: "It's tough out here, and I hope you'll understand if I'm only able to write to you once every two to four days soon. Today I'm writing you mainly to ask for some Pervitin ...; Love, Hein."

Pervitin, a stimulant commonly known as speed today, was the German army's -- the Wehrmacht's -- wonder drug.

Many of the Wehrmacht's soldiers were high on Pervitin when they went into battle, especially against Poland and France -- in a Blitzkrieg fueled by speed. The German military was supplied with millions of methamphetamine tablets during the first half of 1940. The drugs were part of a plan to help pilots, sailors and infantry troops become capable of superhuman performance. The military leadership liberally dispensed such stimulants, but also alcohol and opiates, as long as it believed drugging and intoxicating troops could help it achieve victory over the Allies. But the Nazis were less than diligent in monitoring side-effects like drug addiction and a decline in moral standards.

Thirty-five million tablets

During the short period between April and July of 1940, more than 35 million tablets of Pervitin and Isophan (a slightly modified version produced by the Knoll pharmaceutical company) were shipped to the German army and air force. Some of the tablets, each containing three milligrams of active substance, were sent to the Wehrmacht's medical divisions under the code name OBM, and then distributed directly to the troops. A rush order could even be placed by telephone if a shipment was urgently needed. The packages were labeled "Stimulant," and the instructions recommended a dose of one to two tablets "only as needed, to maintain sleeplessness."

A short time later, Kiel pharmacologist Gerhard Orzechowski presented Heye with a pill code-named D-IX. It contained five milligrams of cocaine, three milligrams of Pervitin and five milligrams of Eukodal (a morphine-based painkiller). Nowadays, a drug dealer caught with this potent a drug would be sent to prison. At the time, however, the drug was tested on crew members working on the navy's smallest submarines, known as the "Seal" and the "Beaver."

Hitler's medical health has long been the subject of debate, and he has variously been suggested to suffer from irritable bowel syndrome, skin lesions, irregular heartbeat, tremors on the left side of his body, syphilis, Parkinson's disease, addiction to methamphetamines, and a missing left testicle.

Detailed:

Adolf Hitler's medical health has long been a subject of controversy.

From the early 1930's the care for Hitler's health was entrusted to the young SS officer and surgeon Dr. Karl Brandt who was assisted by Professor Werner Haase. Unbeknownst to most people today, and especially to Germans at the time, Hitler suffered from a number of medical problems since confirmed by evidence left behind by the Nazis. Hitler's favorite physician, Professor Theodore Morell, with whom he became acquainted in the late 1930s, was somewhat responsible for this.

Adolf Hitler suffered from two problems when he first met Morell, terrible gastro-intestinal problems, often resulting in flatulence, and skin lesions on his thighs. Later, under the care of Morell, he developed an irregular heartbeat and aggressive tremors throughout the left side of his body. In addition he became dependent on (and possibly addicted to) methamphetamines supplied to him daily by Morell, which the doctor called Multivitamin (both via injection and in little tablets in innocent looking gold packages).

Hitler's tremors and irregular heartbeat are most likely the result of syphilis, and Morell diagnosed them as such by early 1945 in a joint report to Heinrich Himmler along with another doctor. Another piece of supporting evidence is Hitler's discussion of Syphilis through 14 pages of Mein Kampf, which he called a "Jewish disease." This leads to the belief that he may have had the disease himself, because it is difficult for historians to imagine another reason for such a tirade. Also, Hitler's symptoms throughout the last years of his life closely resemble the tertiary stage of Syphilis. It is also speculated that it could have been Parkinson's disease as Morell started treating Hitler with a medication commonly used to treat the condition in 1945, although Morell was such an unreliable doctor that there is some doubt as to the validity of any of the doctor's diagnoses.

In the end drugs created a war and humanity suffered due too the lack of insight and the propaganda supplied by powers that be. Not everything you read is true so too the words of an enemy of it's enemy.

Is it the leader or the docter or the help of a empire at the time that created a nation drugged out of their senses?

The blame of genocide rest on the tablets and injections of the wonder drugs created around the world at the time.

Was the germans the only inventors or users ?

propaganda of words and later the exploid of a nation that was controled by drugz.

HEIL THE QUEEN.

post-110059-0-47645500-1292482866_thumb.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sven7

• The Sweater Song

• StarChild 83

• Bracket

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In my opinion, it doesn't matter why he did the stuff that he did. It's that he did them. The bottom line is that he was responsible for the deaths of millions of people. Everything that happened to him was deserved.

In my opinion, it doesn't matter why he did the stuff that he did. It's that he did them. The bottom line is that he was responsible for the deaths of millions of people. Everything that happened to him was deserved.

so too the amount of sadists and pagans with wicken believes attributed to the rise and fall of lessons learned.But do you punish a whole nation for the action taken by its leaders.

the sum total will be that the dead weight on us is humanity it self.

i swear you posted the same thing a few days ago?

I joined yesterday so swear away on your memory so long.

I'm with Bracket on this one. Why should we be concerned with Hitler's health at all now? Are we trying to understand why he did what he did? Perhaps, but it won't change anything.

so too the amount of sadists and pagans with wicken believes attributed to the rise and fall of lessons learned.But do you punish a whole nation for the action taken by its leaders.

the sum total will be that the dead weight on us is humanity it self.

Sadists and pagans didn't kill millions of people in the name of racial purity. What did you expect the allies to do? Say "don't take his actions of war and mass genocide personally. He's just cranky." Hitler actively attacked other countries. The allies were protecting themselves.

Well i have learnt something today - any wonder the blitzkreig was so fast , they were all off there heads on the gear :geek:

TIP

I'm with Bracket on this one. Why should we be concerned with Hitler's health at all now? Are we trying to understand why he did what he did? Perhaps, but it won't change anything.

No it is not about Hitler or what he did, the problem is just more wide spread today people kill their senses with drugs and some become leaders others follow.The object of this lesson is that the most sadistic methods was used by the dockters and their experiments.They were unaware of the side affects that addiction can have, it just happened to be that hitler was one of them.In todays society that is the norm for a big percentage.

No it is not about Hitler or what he did, the problem is just more wide spread today people kill their senses with drugs and some become leaders others follow.The object of this lesson is that the most sadistic methods was used by the dockters and their experiments.They were unaware of the side affects that addiction can have, it just happened to be that hitler was one of them.In todays society that is the norm for a big percentage.

Sadists and pagans didn't kill millions of people in the name of racial purity. What did you expect the allies to do? Say "don't take his actions of war and mass genocide personally. He's just cranky." Hitler actively attacked other countries. The allies were protecting themselves.

I like the way you think but let me give you another.

In a spiritual way here is another problem : go back to the dark ages were seeds were planted in our growth to learn and over the ages it became a tree , 25 december the biggest pagan spell ever created and a multi billion dollar reward every year.So who gets the credit.Our believes no matter how fragile it may be it came from somewere and before christianity pagans ruled and wickens were hunted. Then pagans adapted their methods and believes into what we know today as christianity.The allies fought evil and won but the lessons were never learned.I just pin pointed the beginning and sometimes wonder were is the end.

In a spiritual way here is another problem : go back to the dark ages were seeds were planted in our growth to learn and over the ages it became a tree , 25 december the biggest pagan spell ever created and a multi billion dollar reward every year.So who gets the credit.Our believes no matter how fragile it may be it came from somewere and before christianity pagans ruled and wickens were hunted. Then pagans adapted their methods and believes into what we know today as christianity.The allies fought evil and won but the lessons were never learned.I just pin pointed the beginning and sometimes wonder were is the end.

So pagans who used to hunt wickens started the WWII and the Allies won, keeping alive the Christianity that is actually paganism in disguise? There’s no logic flaw in your theory because you have to have any logic in order to have a flaw in it.

So pagans who used to hunt wickens started the WWII and the Allies won, keeping alive the Christianity that is actually paganism in disguise? There’s no logic flaw in your theory because you have to have any logic in order to have a flaw in it.

That was never said. Not even close. :huh:

That was never said. Not even close. :huh:

Explain it to me then, and don’t forget to explain what wickens were and why, how, where and when pagans persecuted them.

I have too ask you too please read again and then read your reply.It is not uncommen for people too have a sense of a timeline.

Okay I've tried to understand where you're going with this, but nothing you have said makes sense to me. :no:

Okay I've tried to understand where you're going with this, but nothing you have said makes sense to me. :no:

I agree, I'm quite confused.

Is the point of this that drugs (all drugs) are bad? Causing wars and such?

Nibs

I have too ask you too please read again and then read your reply.It is not uncommen for people too have a sense of a timeline.

Sure, let’s try again.

I don’t have any problems with your original post, except that it’s obviously copied from somewhere (you should give credits to the real author) and your own questions, added at the very end, are a bit hard to understand. Especially the unidentified Queen that landed from somewhere in the whole mess.

The real problem starts here - your words, I’m quoting:

Our believes no matter how fragile it may be it came from somewere and before christianity pagans ruled and wickens were hunted.

I agree that root of our belief is far older (and makes more sense than) Christianity. But who or what are the wickens hunted by pagans that you talk about?

Now, about the timeline thingy, human history is not a pile of separate events, everything is more-less connected and everything is consequence of something else, and sure it has all been seen before, so you're absolutely right (in my opinion) that abuse of drugs has long history but that history goes far beyond Hitler and his amphetamines.

If I have deciphered your point right.

I located some of the sources of the quotes below -

according too study's taken on hitlers personal physician Dr. Theodor Morell and his personal notes indicated that hitler was addicted too cough syrup.

???

extract:By 1899, Bayer was producing about a ton of heroin a year, and exporting the drug to 23 countries. The country where it really took off was the US, where there was already a large population of morphine addicts, a craze for patent medicines, and a relatively lax regulatory framework. Manufacturers of cough syrup were soon lacing their products with Bayer heroin.

Heroin, Bayer

In a letter dated November 9, 1939, to his "dear parents and siblings" back home in Cologne, a young soldier stationed in occupied Poland wrote: "It's tough out here, and I hope you'll understand if I'm only able to write to you once every two to four days soon. Today I'm writing you mainly to ask for some Pervitin ...; Love, Hein."

Pervitin, a stimulant commonly known as speed today, was the German army's -- the Wehrmacht's -- wonder drug.

Many of the Wehrmacht's soldiers were high on Pervitin when they went into battle, especially against Poland and France -- in a Blitzkrieg fueled by speed. The German military was supplied with millions of methamphetamine tablets during the first half of 1940. The drugs were part of a plan to help pilots, sailors and infantry troops become capable of superhuman performance. The military leadership liberally dispensed such stimulants, but also alcohol and opiates, as long as it believed drugging and intoxicating troops could help it achieve victory over the Allies. But the Nazis were less than diligent in monitoring side-effects like drug addiction and a decline in moral standards.

Thirty-five million tablets

During the short period between April and July of 1940, more than 35 million tablets of Pervitin and Isophan (a slightly modified version produced by the Knoll pharmaceutical company) were shipped to the German army and air force. Some of the tablets, each containing three milligrams of active substance, were sent to the Wehrmacht's medical divisions under the code name OBM, and then distributed directly to the troops. A rush order could even be placed by telephone if a shipment was urgently needed. The packages were labeled "Stimulant," and the instructions recommended a dose of one to two tablets "only as needed, to maintain sleeplessness."

A short time later, Kiel pharmacologist Gerhard Orzechowski presented Heye with a pill code-named D-IX. It contained five milligrams of cocaine, three milligrams of Pervitin and five milligrams of Eukodal (a morphine-based painkiller). Nowadays, a drug dealer caught with this potent a drug would be sent to prison. At the time, however, the drug was tested on crew members working on the navy's smallest submarines, known as the "Seal" and the "Beaver."

Hitler's Drugged Soldiers

Hitler's medical health has long been the subject of debate, and he has variously been suggested to suffer from irritable bowel syndrome, skin lesions, irregular heartbeat, tremors on the left side of his body, syphilis, Parkinson's disease, addiction to methamphetamines, and a missing left testicle.

Detailed:

Adolf Hitler's medical health has long been a subject of controversy.

Hitler Definition

From the early 1930's the care for Hitler's health was entrusted to the young SS officer and surgeon Dr. Karl Brandt who was assisted by Professor Werner Haase. Unbeknownst to most people today, and especially to Germans at the time, Hitler suffered from a number of medical problems since confirmed by evidence left behind by the Nazis. Hitler's favorite physician, Professor Theodore Morell, with whom he became acquainted in the late 1930s, was somewhat responsible for this.

Adolf Hitler suffered from two problems when he first met Morell, terrible gastro-intestinal problems, often resulting in flatulence, and skin lesions on his thighs. Later, under the care of Morell, he developed an irregular heartbeat and aggressive tremors throughout the left side of his body. In addition he became dependent on (and possibly addicted to) methamphetamines supplied to him daily by Morell, which the doctor called Multivitamin (both via injection and in little tablets in innocent looking gold packages).

Hitler's tremors and irregular heartbeat are most likely the result of syphilis, and Morell diagnosed them as such by early 1945 in a joint report to Heinrich Himmler along with another doctor. Another piece of supporting evidence is Hitler's discussion of Syphilis through 14 pages of Mein Kampf, which he called a "Jewish disease." This leads to the belief that he may have had the disease himself, because it is difficult for historians to imagine another reason for such a tirade. Also, Hitler's symptoms throughout the last years of his life closely resemble the tertiary stage of Syphilis. It is also speculated that it could have been Parkinson's disease as Morell started treating Hitler with a medication commonly used to treat the condition in 1945, although Morell was such an unreliable doctor that there is some doubt as to the validity of any of the doctor's diagnoses.

As far as I can tell, the above quotes come from www.nazism.net. My work computer won't let me access the site.

In the end drugs created a war and humanity suffered due too the lack of insight and the propaganda supplied by powers that be. Not everything you read is true so too the words of an enemy of it's enemy.

Is it the leader or the docter or the help of a empire at the time that created a nation drugged out of their senses?

The blame of genocide rest on the tablets and injections of the wonder drugs created around the world at the time.

Was the germans the only inventors or users ?

propaganda of words and later the exploid of a nation that was controled by drugz.

HEIL THE QUEEN.

I believe the above statements are original. Not sure.

Nibs

Edited by HerNibs

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, i just saw this now.

I think it's pretty well known that Pagans are credited with what eventually became christmas. I'm not really sure what you're getting at.

• 2 months later...

did you know the man that raised hitler as his father was hebrew. They also believe that all evidance indicating his mother to be of jewish descend he "hitler" iradicated.did you know stalin killed more of his own than the germans did? there is a picture of him smiling with prominent faces after the war.did you know the empire of brittain declared war on germany, that means the germans defended themselves.did you know everybody worships money and riches and their own inner ego. You are a anoy helen and you carry your name.

Sorry, i just saw this now.

I think it's pretty well known that Pagans are credited with what eventually became christmas. I'm not really sure what you're getting at.

when a new religion wins over a weaker one they destroyed all religiouse objects. in christianities case they adapted it into their own. morphed it.They also wrote your bible.

did you know the man that raised hitler as his father was hebrew. They also believe that all evidance indicating his mother to be of jewish descend he "hitler" iradicated.did you know stalin killed more of his own than the germans did? there is a picture of him smiling with prominent faces after the war.did you know the empire of brittain declared war on germany, that means the germans defended themselves.did you know everybody worships money and riches and their own inner ego. You are a anoy helen and you carry your name.

No, I had no idea about anything at all, I’m sitting here waiting for a troll to explain it to me, especially the ego part of the story, since you quoted your own post instead of mine.

when a new religion wins over a weaker one they destroyed all religiouse objects. in christianities case they adapted it into their own. morphed it.They also wrote your bible.

MY bible? I don't follow any religion. Well, except that short time i was a Jedi. But when "i am not the speeder you are looking for" didn't work on the cop that pulled me over, i gave it up. :no:

Bayer also made Zyklon B, the chemical used in the death camps. The Bayer president at the time was sent to jail for war crimes and right after his release he took his same position in the company, it wasn't even that long of a sentence. Goes to show you what having a lot of money and knowing the right people can do for you.