Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#6376    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:55 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 February 2013 - 06:44 PM, said:

When are you going to demonstrate that?

No refutation of the granite resonance theory and no substantiation of the tomb theory.

I'm still waiting.  A lot of rhetoric and claims but no substance.

And I've never once needed to rely on foul language.

And most importantly, no substantiation of the AA claims either.

#6377    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:00 PM

View PosttheSOURCE, on 03 February 2013 - 06:55 PM, said:

And most importantly, no substantiation of the AA claims either.

Au contraire.

Granite = quartz = piezo.   The vibration on a partially isolated granite structure caused it to resonate.  This as we well know causes stresses which excites the granite to produce high voltage.  It's all there.  

Of course tribal primitives just out of the stone age could not have conceived of this design let alone manufactured it so it had to be the work of visitors.

Loads of evidence.  However if you prefer to avoid it that's your divine choice.

Over to the skeptics.

Edited by zoser, 03 February 2013 - 07:01 PM.

Posted Image

#6378    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,620 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:06 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 February 2013 - 07:00 PM, said:

Au contraire.

Of course tribal primitives just out of the stone age could not have conceived of this design let alone manufactured it so it had to be the work of visitors.

There he goes again! so whats likely behind the door at machu picchu ? Answer a question before you swerve

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#6379    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:14 PM

View Postseeder, on 03 February 2013 - 07:06 PM, said:

There he goes again! so whats likely behind the door at machu picchu ? Answer a question before you swerve

Interesting thought.  I've really no idea.  I do think looking at the evidence of MP that it is another classic example of later inferior work building on top of advanced precision.  Other than that and the fact that they obviously were trying to develop an isolated society away from the madening crowd down below I don't really have much of an interest in MP.

Edit to add:  It was settled first by visitors, then later as it was abandoned took over by the Inca.  Exactly in line with Cuzco and other Peruvian sites.

Interesting to see what my colleagues are whispering about though.  I should have some better idea this week.

Edited by zoser, 03 February 2013 - 07:24 PM.

Posted Image

#6380    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:17 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 February 2013 - 07:00 PM, said:

Au contraire.

Granite = quartz = piezo.   The vibration on a partially isolated granite structure caused it to resonate.  This as we well know causes stresses which excites the granite to produce high voltage.  It's all there.  

Loads of evidence.  However if you prefer to avoid it that's your divine choice.

Over to the skeptics.

I've never heard a person rationalize so much just to make disconnected ideas fit into a personal fantasy as you. So far I've heard:

Lots of talk about large stones with smooth sides, pock marks and/or having a perfect geometric shape (which they don't).
Lots of talk of pyramids being used as generators, which is not only ludicrous but impractical as well.
Lots of talk about ancient and/or religious pictures depicting alien flying craft, which are actually religious symbolism.
And lots of talk about a carving supposedly showing a light bulb, which is in fact a symbolic picture of a plant (and BTW, if that is an alien's idea of a light bulb, then they must be the worst electrical designers in the universe).

And yet, no substantiation of aliens having been here in the past.

But of course I'm simply being "illogistical". :rolleyes:

#6381    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:22 PM

View PosttheSOURCE, on 03 February 2013 - 07:17 PM, said:

I've never heard a person rationalize so much just to make disconnected ideas fit into a personal fantasy as you. So far I've heard:

Lots of talk about large stones with smooth sides, pock marks and/or having a perfect geometric shape (which they don't).
Lots of talk of pyramids being used as generators, which is not only ludicrous but impractical as well.
Lots of talk about ancient and/or religious pictures depicting alien flying craft, which are actually religious symbolism.
And lots of talk about a carving supposedly showing a light bulb, which is in fact a symbolic picture of a plant (and BTW, if that is an alien's idea of a light bulb, then they must be the worst electrical designers in the universe).

And yet, no substantiation of aliens having been here in the past.

But of course I'm simply being "illogistical". :rolleyes:

Logistical reasoning please not philosophy or rhetoric.

Edited by zoser, 03 February 2013 - 07:22 PM.

Posted Image

#6382    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:23 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 February 2013 - 06:44 PM, said:

When are you going to demonstrate that?

No refutation of the granite resonance theory and no substantiation of the tomb theory.

I'm still waiting.  A lot of rhetoric and claims but no substance.

And I've never once needed to rely on foul language.

I have told you many times - You need the whole chain to work, you cant just point at one thing and say - See this one is still unexplained, so therefore ALIENZ. :no:

Ever wonder why you need these logically flawed arguments to shoehorn your fantasy onto others? :tu:

Nothing you have claimed here stands up to scientific scrutiny..... the scientific method would shread it in a second.

There is a good reason why these type of paranormal claims never passes peer review..... Lets see if you can figure out what it is.

Edited by DBunker, 03 February 2013 - 07:23 PM.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#6383    Soccergirl13

Soccergirl13

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:23 PM

Just wait until they find a granite stone behind the MP door and zooser will be all over it as the electricity generater of the whole city

#6384    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:26 PM

View PostSoccergirl13, on 03 February 2013 - 07:23 PM, said:

Just wait until they find a granite stone behind the MP door and zooser will be all over it as the electricity generater of the whole city

Another alternative theory researcher with some interesting ideas.

Posted Image

#6385    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:28 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 February 2013 - 07:22 PM, said:

Logistical reasoning please not philosophy or rhetoric.

Something of substance to back up your claims please, not fantasy or delusions.

#6386    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:28 PM

View PostDBunker, on 03 February 2013 - 07:23 PM, said:

I have told you many times - You need the whole chain to work, you cant just point at one thing and say - See this one is still unexplained, so therefore ALIENZ. :no:

Ever wonder why you need these logically flawed arguments to shoehorn your fantasy onto others? :tu:

Nothing you have claimed here stands up to scientific scrutiny..... the scientific method would shread it in a second.

There is a good reason why these type of paranormal claims never passes peer review..... Lets see if you can figure out what it is.

It stands up to scrutiny.  It doesn't however stand up to religious skeptics who act like the flat earth brigade.

I can live with that.

Posted Image

#6387    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Commander in the Secret Space Fleet

• 24,542 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:29 PM

What is logistical reasoning, exactly?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#6388    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:30 PM

View PosttheSOURCE, on 03 February 2013 - 07:28 PM, said:

Something of substance to back up your claims please, not fantasy or delusions.

It's here:

http://www.unexplain...9

View PostLord Vetinari, on 03 February 2013 - 07:29 PM, said:

What is logistical reasoning, exactly?

When things tie together to make a cohesive picture.

They don't with the tomb theory.  That's why it never caught on.

Edited by zoser, 03 February 2013 - 07:31 PM.

Posted Image

#6389    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:33 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 February 2013 - 07:28 PM, said:

It stands up to scrutiny.  It doesn't however stand up to religious skeptics who act like the flat earth brigade.

I can live with that.

Ok then.... Im waiting for you to post a link that proves where this theory of yours passed peer review..... No more song and dance - its time to put up or shut up. :tu:

Edited by DBunker, 03 February 2013 - 07:34 PM.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#6390    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:34 PM

View PostDBunker, on 03 February 2013 - 07:33 PM, said:

Ok then.... Im waiting for you to post a link that proves where this theory of yours passed peer review..... No more song and dance - its time to put up or shut up. :tu:

http://www.unexplain...8

Posted Image