Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A message for all of you

iaapac

This is my 1,000th post and I wanted to use it to express to all of you how much I have enjoyed this time in UM. I have found almost all of you to be insightful, well informed, tolerant and open minded. The topics have been challenging and the discussions informative and entertaining. I think I have formed some cyber friendships and I can think of no better way of celebrating my 1000th than to say "thank you" to you all.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iaapac

• nativechick1989

• Megalomania

• Nadia B.

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be kinna new here but I enjoy reading your posts and a BIG well done to you :)

wow, that is quite the achievement. I am new here, so I apologize for cutting in where all of your friends should be but I wanted to congratulate you on your success here. I hope to be posting beside you when I hit my quadruple digit on UM.

This is my 1,000th post and I wanted to use it to express to all of you how much I have enjoyed this time in UM. I have found almost all of you to be insightful, well informed, tolerant and open minded. The topics have been challenging and the discussions informative and entertaining. I think I have formed some cyber friendships and I can think of no better way of celebrating my 1000th than to say "thank you" to you all.

as usual, a mature & meaningful piece of insight! Please do stick around! :tu: Congrats!

Seeing as though I just reached 1000 too, I'd like to do the same (great idea, iaapac).

I'd especially love to thank all of my special friends on the forum (you kow who your are ;))

And the Skeptics in the Psychic forum, it's very entertaining down there. :yes:

Thanks everyone! :P

*happy, happy dork dance* Yayyyyyyy! Congrats, Iaapac. :D

You too, R. :tu:

I love you guys. :D^_^

*happy, happy dork dance* Yayyyyyyy! Congrats, Iaapac. :D

You too, R. :tu:

I love you guys. :D^_^

We wish.

Congrats to you.

Yay you are so sweet! :yes:

We wish.

:blush: You know what I mean. :P:innocent:

Seeing as though I just reached 1000 too, I'd like to do the same (great idea, iaapac).

I'd especially love to thank all of my special friends on the forum (you kow who your are ;))

And the Skeptics in the Psychic forum, it's very entertaining down there. :yes:

Thanks everyone! :P

Wow! Congratz, Replacement100!!

:w00t:1000 Posts . . Way To Go!! :w00t:

Keep up the Good Work! :tu:

~NC :)

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

well done yayyyyyyy! xx