Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Scientific Proof proving GOD has PERSONALITY.

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#1    Ely

Ely

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 98 posts

• The coming great civil revolutions in the World & the U.S. should NOT convince anyone anywhere to take arms WHATSOEVER.--ME.

Posted 09 January 2012 - 07:16 AM

This is HOPE: Scientific hope. (!)

Enter the scientific assertions & fulfilled scientific predictions (& the ones yet to be fulfilled) of the divine revelation the Urantia Papers (original name, not 'The Urantia Book', refer to (my friend) Ernest Moyer's work): Urantia reveals scientifically & spiritually etc. the PERSONALITY of GOD. (...)
Irrefutable, incontrovertible physical Proofs of the origin and history/historicity of the Urantia Revelation:
Now, there is one paper (11 pages) which was shared to me at Facebook which is entirely scientific with equations!!, entitled: "Similarities Between the Dirac-Inspired Planck Vacuum Theory and the Urantia-Book Papers' Concept of the Vacuum State", found at http://planckvacuum.com/
The Urantia Papers (UP) were not channeled and this was thoroughly documented by Ernest Moyer; Urantia doesn't create any religion but defines religion, it goes against fanaticism, institutionalized religion, superstitions, etc.
There are scattered places within the Urantia Papers (2097 pages, 197 Papers) where one learns about it itself (besides all its surrounding facts of how it was delivered to mankind and etc.), including its very first pages, but one of the most important ones is the following on page 1007:

Urantia said:

(1007.4) 92:4.4 There have been many events of religious revelation but only five of epochal significance. These were as follows:
1.(...)
2.(...)
3.(...)
4.(...)
(1008.2) 92:4.9 5. The Urantia Papers. The papers, of which this is one, constitute the most recent presentation of truth to the mortals of Urantia. These papers differ from all previous revelations, for they are not the work of a single universe personality but a composite presentation by many beings. But no revelation short of the attainment of the Universal Father can ever be complete. All other celestial ministrations are no more than partial, transient, and practically adapted to local conditions in time and space. While such admissions as this may possibly detract from the immediate force and authority of all revelations, the time has arrived on Urantia when it is advisable to make such frank statements, even at the risk of weakening the future influence and authority of this, the most recent of the revelations of truth to the mortal races of Urantia.
(Emphasis in the original.)
Now to the scientific knowledge of the UP, including its fulfilled scientific predictions:
Also, the contradictions & errors of the UP were thoroughly explained by Ernest, because there was channeling where the Devil had his hand on it. The UP were published in 1955 but "were completed and certified" in 1934-35.
Finally, the unseen UP authors/revelators don't claim to know everything but in many passages say statements like:

Urantia said:

(55.5) 4:1.7 A being of my order is able to discover ultimate harmony and to detect far-reaching and profound co-ordination in the routine affairs of universe administration. Much that seems disjointed and haphazard to the mortal mind appears orderly and constructive to my understanding. But there is very much going on in the universes that I do not fully comprehend. I have long been a student of, and am more or less conversant with, the recognized forces, energies, minds, morontias, spirits, and personalities of the local universes and the superuniverses. I have a general understanding of how these agencies and personalities operate, and I am intimately familiar with the workings of the accredited spirit intelligences of the grand universe. Notwithstanding my knowledge of the phenomena of the universes, I am constantly confronted with cosmic reactions which I cannot fully fathom. I am continually encountering apparently fortuitous conspiracies of the interassociation of forces, energies, intellects, and spirits, which I cannot satisfactorily explain.
The very first words of the UP, state this: http://www.urantia.o...rdized/foreword
Friends, one can even download for free the entire UP in many formats: http://www.urantia.o...xt-urantia-book
How are you seeing all of this, beckys_mom?!, congrats for the baby. :))) ;)

Posted Image

LuisMarco, 27, Mexico City

Edited by Paranoid Android, 10 January 2012 - 11:33 AM.
thread title edited by OP request ~ PA

EVERYONE'S PERSONAL SAVING-HOPE ... those who have died unjustly & beyond horribly, GOD returns them their personal lives, so i learned in a certain Revelation ... EVERYONE'S PERSONAL SAVING-HOPE--->also: http://www.unexplain...tatus_id=242661
Posted Image

#2    Neognosis

Neognosis

Telekinetic

• 7,159 posts

• Just try not to hurt anybody, ok?

Posted 09 January 2012 - 02:49 PM

POPULAR

I immediately regret wasting my time opening this thread.

#3    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,334 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 09 January 2012 - 02:57 PM

Hey, maybe you should type origin of religion in google... there is no such thing as god.. As we evolved so did religion, our ancestors worshiped Sun as good God and Moon as Bad/Evil God. And so in early steps of our evolution we learned the word of religion... Once they burned Grain and food and other personal belongings as sacrifice/gifts for more prosperous year, now you give your money away to church. They do absolutly nothing except sell lies... This is what "religion" has come to!

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#4    ambelamba

ambelamba

Just an average guy who tries to be...NORMAL!!!!

• 3,403 posts

• It's good to be mildly skeptical to remain sane. But too much of it will make you a douche.

Posted 09 January 2012 - 04:27 PM

View PostNeognosis, on 09 January 2012 - 02:49 PM, said:

I immediately regret wasting my time opening this thread.

Ditto. As soon as I read the word 'Urantia', I knew that it was a waste of time.

They came with a Bible and their religion. stole our land, crushed our spirit, and now they tell us we should be thankful to the Lord for being saved.

-Chief Pontiac (1718-1769)

#5    Ely

Ely

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 98 posts

• The coming great civil revolutions in the World & the U.S. should NOT convince anyone anywhere to take arms WHATSOEVER.--ME.

Posted 10 January 2012 - 05:53 AM

View PostNuke_em, on 09 January 2012 - 02:57 PM, said:

there is no such thing as god.. As we evolved so did religion, our ancestors worshiped Sun as good God and Moon as Bad/Evil God. And so in early steps of our evolution we learned the word of religion...

Urantia said:

(1111.2) 101:5.12 Evolved religion rests wholly on faith. Revelation has the additional assurance of its expanded presentation of the truths of divinity and reality and the still more valuable testimony of the actual experience which accumulates in consequence of the practical working union of the faith of evolution and the truth of revelation. Such a working union of human faith and divine truth constitutes the possession of a character well on the road to the actual acquirement of a morontial personality.
(1111.3) 101:5.13 Evolutionary religion provides only the assurance of faith and the confirmation of conscience; revelatory religion provides the assurance of faith plus the truth of a living experience in the realities of revelation. The third step in religion, or the third phase of the experience of religion, has to do with the morontia state, the firmer grasp of mota. Increasingly in the morontia progression the truths of revealed religion are expanded; more and more you will know the truth of supreme values, divine goodnesses, universal relationships, eternal realities, and ultimate destinies.
LM

EVERYONE'S PERSONAL SAVING-HOPE ... those who have died unjustly & beyond horribly, GOD returns them their personal lives, so i learned in a certain Revelation ... EVERYONE'S PERSONAL SAVING-HOPE--->also: http://www.unexplain...tatus_id=242661
Posted Image

#6    Ely

Ely

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:55 AM

Specific Urantia Papers on Science, noticing among other points that the Urantia revelators give exact days for the dates given by themselves (example: (1524.1) 137:0.1 EARLY on Saturday morning, February 23, A.D. 26, Jesus came down from the hills to rejoin Johnís company encamped at Pella. All that day Jesus mingled with the multitude. He ministered to a lad who had injured himself in a fall and journeyed to the near-by village of Pella to deliver the boy safely into the hands of his parents.), which is pretty astounding for at least its time (before 1934-1955) & for scientists, researchers etc.
    Paper 11 - The Eternal Isle of Paradise (includes Space Respiration phenomenon)
    Paper 12 - The Universe of Universes
    Paper 14 - The Central and Divine Universe
    Paper 15 - The Seven Superuniverses
    Paper 29 - The Universe Power Directors
    Paper 32 - The Evolution of Local Universes
    Paper 33 - Administration of the Local Universe
    Paper 36 - The Life Carriers
    Paper 41 - Physical Aspects of the Local Universe
    Paper 42 - Energy- Mind and Matter
    Paper 46 - The Local System Headquarters
    Paper 49 - The Inhabited Worlds
    Paper 55 - The Spheres of Light and Life
    Paper 56 - Universal Unity
    Paper 57 - The Origin of Urantia
    Paper 58 - Life Establishment on Urantia
    Paper 59 - The Marine-Life Era on Urantia
    Paper 60 - Urantia During the Early Land-Life Era
    Paper 61 - The Mammalian Era on Urantia
    Paper 62 - The Dawn Races of Early Man
    Paper 63 - The First Human Family
    Paper 64 - The Evolutionary Races of Color
    Paper 65 - The Overcontrol of Evolution
    Paper 73 - The Garden of Eden
    Paper 74 - Adam and Eve
    Paper 105 - Deity and Reality
    Paper 106 - The Universe Levels of Reality
    Paper 115 - The Supreme Being
    Paper 116 - The Almighty Supreme
    Paper 117 - God the Supreme
    Paper 118 - Supreme and Ultimate - Time and Space
    Paper 187 - The Crucifixion
    Paper 188 - The Time of the Tomb
    Paper 189 - The Resurrection

Posted Image

#7    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 5,746 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:56 AM

What is the point of this nonsense?
I see no scientific proof of anything here.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1, 10 January 2012 - 06:57 AM.

"You do not teach the paths of the forest to an old gorilla."

"It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired."

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#8    Ely

Ely

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:04 AM

The Science PROOFS that GOD has PERSONALITY are in what i already shared, example:

http://www.ubthenews...ntationPage.htm

LM

Edited by CSLewis, 10 January 2012 - 07:05 AM.

Posted Image

#9    Paracelse

Paracelse

Government Agent

• 4,074 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:08 AM

The title is misleading, when I read "scientific proof that god IS personality" I thought of some Jungian approach to archetypes.  This Urantian mumbo jumbo is something else.

Those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither Benjamin Franklin
République No.6
It's time for a sixth republic.

#10    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,295 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:13 AM

Hmmmm

It originated in Chicago, Illinois, sometime between 1924 and 1955. Its authorship remains a matter of speculation.[2]

The authors introduce the word "Urantia" as the name of the planet Earth and state that their intent is to "present enlarged concepts and advanced truth" in an "endeavor to expand cosmic consciousness and enhance spiritual perception." Among other topics, the book expounds on the origin and meaning of life, humankind's place in the universe, the relationship between God and people, and the life of Jesus

:rolleyes:

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#11    Ely

Ely

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:51 AM

Yes, the Topic is something like Jungian (if that's indeed accurate), so i request formally to the admins to change my Topic to 'Scientific Proofs proving GOD has PERSONALITY', without the dot(.), although i would leave the dot simply because all this is REALITY.
And since it has been posted the general content of Urantia & the quote of its very beginning, i now quote it fully & also:

Urantia said:

Foreword

(1.1) 0:0.1 IN THE MINDS of the mortals of Urantia — that being the name of your world — there exists great confusion respecting the meaning of such terms as God, divinity, and deity. Human beings are still more confused and uncertain about the relationships of the divine personalities designated by these numerous appellations. Because of this conceptual poverty associated with so much ideational confusion, I have been directed to formulate this introductory statement in explanation of the meanings which should be attached to certain word symbols as they may be hereinafter used in those papers which the Orvonton corps of truth revealers have been authorized to translate into the English language of Urantia.
(1.2) 0:0.2 It is exceedingly difficult to present enlarged concepts and advanced truth, in our endeavor to expand cosmic consciousness and enhance spiritual perception, when we are restricted to the use of a circumscribed language of the realm. But our mandate admonishes us to make every effort to convey our meanings by using the word symbols of the English tongue. We have been instructed to introduce new terms only when the concept to be portrayed finds no terminology in English which can be employed to convey such a new concept partially or even with more or less distortion of meaning.
(1.3) 0:0.3 In the hope of facilitating comprehension and of preventing confusion on the part of every mortal who may peruse these papers, we deem it wise to present in this initial statement an outline of the meanings to be attached to numerous English words which are to be employed in designation of Deity and certain associated concepts of the things, meanings, and values of universal reality.
(1.4) 0:0.4 But in order to formulate this Foreword of definitions and limitations of terminology, it is necessary to anticipate the usage of these terms in the subsequent presentations. This Foreword is not, therefore, a finished statement within itself; it is only a definitive guide designed to assist those who shall read the accompanying papers dealing with Deity and the universe of universes which have been formulated by an Orvonton commission sent to Urantia for this purpose.
(1.5) 0:0.5 Your world, Urantia, is one of many similar inhabited planets which comprise the local universe of Nebadon. This universe, together with similar creations, makes up the superuniverse of Orvonton, from whose capital, Uversa, our commission hails. Orvonton is one of the seven evolutionary superuniverses of time and space which circle the never-beginning, never-ending creation of divine perfection — the central universe of Havona. At the heart of this eternal and central universe is the stationary Isle of Paradise, the geographic center of infinity and the dwelling place of the eternal God.
(1.6) 0:0.6 The seven evolving superuniverses in association with the central and divine universe, we commonly refer to as the grand universe; these are the now organized and inhabited creations. They are all a part of the master universe, which also embraces the uninhabited but mobilizing universes of outer space.

I. Deity and Divinity

(2.1) 0:1.1 The universe of universes presents phenomena of deity activities on diverse levels of cosmic realities, mind meanings, and spirit values, but all of these ministrations — personal or otherwise — are divinely co-ordinated.
(...)
(emphasis in the original.)

Urantia Foundation said:

The Parts of the Book (link)

PART I.
The Central And Superuniverses
Sponsored by a Uversa Corps of Superuniverse Personalities acting by authority of the Orvonton Ancients of Days
PART II.
The Local Universe
Sponsored by a Nebadon Corps of Local Universe Personalities acting by authority of Gabriel of Salvington
PART III.
The History Of Urantia
These papers were sponsored by a Corps of Local Universe Personalities acting by authority of Gabriel of Salvington
PART IV.
The Life And Teachings Of Jesus
This group of papers was sponsored by a commission of twelve Urantia midwayers acting under the supervision of a Melchizedek revelatory director.
The basis of this narrative was supplied by a secondary midwayer who was onetime assigned to the superhuman watchcare of the Apostle Andrew.

Edited by CSLewis, 10 January 2012 - 08:17 AM.

Posted Image

#12    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,451 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 10 January 2012 - 08:37 AM

Science doesn't address god.

/thread.

#13    Ely

Ely

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 09:31 AM

could you just put the link, i searched for that thread but found it not..

Posted Image

#14    Godsnmbr1

Godsnmbr1

The Bee's Knees

• 2,317 posts

• There's someone in my head
    but it's not me

Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:18 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 10 January 2012 - 08:37 AM, said:

Science doesn't address god.

/thread.

Of course it does. God is All, remember?  Looking for objective truth, no matter the context, will always end with a greater understanding of God.  I just wonder how many of the dismissive posters in this thread actually have a complete idea of what they're dismissing.

Remember, we are all just acting out a grand old game here, where we agree to forget who we really are, that in the remembering, that we may find each other again, and know that we are One. That All of Life, is One.

#15    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:33 AM

View PostGodsnmbr1, on 10 January 2012 - 11:18 AM, said:

Of course it does. God is All, remember? Looking for objective truth, no matter the context, will always end with a greater understanding of God.   I just wonder how many of the dismissive posters in this thread actually have a complete idea of what they're dismissing.

Science can only explain the things that naturally happen, things that can be measured and observed... As God and the miracles are said to be supernatural.. then science obviously cannot prove the supernatural...only the natural

In order for science to prove God, & the miracles, then God  and the miracles would have to jump from being  the supernatural to - NATURAL ...This would then automatically disqualify God and the miracles from being - supernatural   and it would remove  his divine status...  I thought people would know this or at least understood it

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 10 January 2012 - 11:34 AM.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users