Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ted Nugent says No Fat Chicks

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,189 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 23 March 2013 - 12:12 AM

In a garrulous internet-radio interview with conspiracy buff Pete Santilli, rock singer and firearms advocate Ted Nugent called President Barack Obama a Nazi, declared that Cuban people don’t know how to wash themselves and decried the life-threatening hazards of “fat chicks.” According to Media Matters, Nugent also bragged about his alcohol and drug free life and claimed that he wants to punch filmmaker Michael Moore “in the throat.”

Ted Nugent: ‘No fat chicks’ because they’ll ‘kill you’

This man is a real unexplained mystery to me.  Why what he says even matters?  Claims he never used drugs but admitted to a magazine a long time ago that he did.  Insulting to everyone, wants to use violence against Michael Moore.

#2    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Hermit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

• I wont ever break again. My emotions are mine to control.

Posted 23 March 2013 - 12:16 AM

View PostHilander, on 23 March 2013 - 12:12 AM, said:

This man is a real unexplained mystery to me.  Why what he says even matters?  Claims he never used drugs but admitted to a magazine a long time ago that he did.  Insulting to everyone, wants to use violence against Michael Moore.

the guy is a complete and utter moron.

#3    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• 1,342 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 23 March 2013 - 12:21 AM

Honestly this guy is a barrel of laughs  :lol:  I dont agree with a lot of what he says and he is mostly crazy but he believes in freedom of speech and the right to bear arms.I wont defend what he says,but if i had to i would defend his right to say it.  :tu:

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#4    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,189 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 23 March 2013 - 12:29 AM

He is a moron but yes he does speak up for freedom of speech and the right to bear arms.  The using violence against Michael Moore is over the top.  I don't like Moore but I wouldn't physically attack him, I think he would, he seems kind of nutty.

#5    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,926 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 23 March 2013 - 12:29 AM

Ted Nugent for President....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#6    ChewiesArmy

ChewiesArmy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 307 posts

• When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice. - Cherokee

Posted 23 March 2013 - 12:33 AM

Yeah, he is too way over the top for me, but you gotta love his freedom and unapologetic personality. He's not fake. I did see him open for KISS in...'97? and he was a great performer but his politcal rants did get a little tiring.

"And how do you know God doesn't swear? Especially taking a good look at the human race, it must be a part of his daily ritual" -Lewis Black

#7    draugr

draugr

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

• It's a secret to everybody.

Posted 23 March 2013 - 12:38 AM

I thought he was going to be dead or was going to leave the country by now.  Why are you still here, Ted?

Sorry, I can't defend a pedophile's right to anything.  He makes me want to punch things, preferably him.

#8    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,716 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 12:39 AM

Don't be so sensitive. Most of what he says is for shock value anyway.

Edited by WoIverine, 23 March 2013 - 12:41 AM.

#9    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• 1,342 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 23 March 2013 - 12:41 AM

View PostHilander, on 23 March 2013 - 12:29 AM, said:

He is a moron but yes he does speak up for freedom of speech and the right to bear arms.  The using violence against Michael Moore is over the top.  I don't like Moore but I wouldn't physically attack him, I think he would, he seems kind of nutty.

Honestly if i was ever around moore i would try my best to just ignore him.Although he is a brash,in your face,loud mouth type and i would probably wind up kicking his ass after so long of him vomiting his rhetoric my way  :lol:

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#10    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,926 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 23 March 2013 - 12:42 AM

I have to post some Nugent quotes......How can you not love this guy, no sugar coating, straight to the point. Honesty is awesome!

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#11    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,716 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 12:45 AM

I'd actually like to see Nug throw some donuts at Moore, that would actually be entertaining. :lol:

Edited by WoIverine, 23 March 2013 - 12:55 AM.

#12    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,201 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 23 March 2013 - 12:50 AM

Just so we are clear:

The same guy who said this about Obama:

“The President of the United States Barack Hussein Obama went to the Vietnam Memorial Wall. He did his smoke and mirrors scam. He pretended to show respect and honor, 58,000 American warriors who died fighting communism. And then he hired, appointed and associates with communists,” Nugent told Santilli. “If you can’t see through the dishonesty and the scamming of this president with that scenario fresh in your mind, then that’s literally like, I guess that would be like, I don’t know, a German in 1938 pretending to respect the Jews and then going home and putting on his brown shirt and forcing his neighbors onto a train to be burned to death.”

Then he went on to say this about his contribution "against communism" in the same Vietnam war:

“I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body,” he said. “No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin’ and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin’ kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer — stuff I never touched — buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I’d drink the syrup, I was this side of death. Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, p*** the whole shot. My pants got crusted up.”
Additionally, prior to the physical interview, “I snorted some crystal methedrine. Talk about one wounded *snip*. A guy put up four lines, and it was for all four of us, but I didn’t know and I’m vacuuming that poop right up. I was a walking, talking hunk of human poop.”

:yes:  Yes, Ted, Yes you are.

Then he goes on to believe this of himself:

“But you know the funny thing about it? I’d make an incredible army man. I’d be a colonel before you knew what hit you..."  - No Ted, you really wouldn't and thank God you were too chicken poop to try.

And the best part is he tries to sell this about himself:

“You see, I never poisoned my body,” he bragged over the phone. “My parents taught me that my gift of life is embodied in the sacred temple. So no drugs, no alcohol, no tobacco and no fat chicks. Stuff will kill you, Pete, I’m telling you, it’s deadly."

(Can anyone spell hypocritical liar?).

And yet, someone goes and makes a poster saying "Ted Nugent for President" because he is a "real American".

Wow, just wow.  I mean this guy has FANS :unsure2:, Really? .  *goes away shaking her head in disbelief and wondering how anyone can claim this guy has an ounce of honesty inside him about anything*.

Edited by libstaK, 23 March 2013 - 12:53 AM.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#13    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,926 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 12:55 AM

View PostlibstaK, on 23 March 2013 - 12:50 AM, said:

And yet, someone goes and makes a poster saying "Ted Nugent for President" because he is a "real American".

Everything you posted was his past, and he will admit his stupidity.....

As for President, Hell Yes!

Edited by Sakari, 23 March 2013 - 12:55 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#14    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• 1,342 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:01 AM

View PostlibstaK, on 23 March 2013 - 12:50 AM, said:

*goes away shaking her head in disbelief and wondering how anyone can claim this guy has an ounce of honesty inside him about anything*.

Oh im sure if we all really dug super deep through s**t we might be able to find at least one or two little white lies barry may have made in the past  ;)

#15    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,201 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:05 AM

View PostSakari, on 23 March 2013 - 12:55 AM, said:

Everything you posted was his past, and he will admit his stupidity.....

As for President, Hell Yes!
He is on record as a hipocrat and a liar - people can't go on record for something they haven't done yet, only what they did "in the past".  He insults others as if they "ain't not thing" regarding his attitude to hispanics and "fat women" and you think that mind set should "lead the free world"?.

Your version of a worthy President is pretty frightening

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users