Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#9991    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,639 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:59 PM

duplicated deleted

Edited by seeder, 23 March 2013 - 05:07 PM.

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#9992    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,639 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:06 PM

View PostSky Scanner, on 23 March 2013 - 10:29 AM, said:

I haven't been following this thread, so don't know which names you are referring too. If you think someone has more then one name then feel free to PM me the names and I can check, or another Mod if you don't want to PM me. Don't post the names on here though.

Kindly do investigate and also post your findings here. PUBLICLY seeing as thats how the accusation was made. He is trying to discredit me, and its 'me' he is referring to.   Utterly pathetic, miserable jealous snidy back stabbing attack on me

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:11 PM
Posted ImageMonkeyOrchid, on 20 March 2013 - 10:18 PM, said:

Looking forward to part two. I once beieved in AA but then you realize everyone lies and when money is to be made people will add a little spice to sell more copies. I still have a copy of Chariots of the Gods but now smile when I come across it on my bookshelf.

Why don't you post under your real name seeder?  Why have two ID's?  Isn't that deceptive?

post 30 here, then 31, and 33 & 35, you will soon get the picture and while we are on it, I want to make a complaint about it

http://www.unexplain...ic=244935&st=15

Edited by seeder, 23 March 2013 - 05:10 PM.

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#9993    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

An Inspiration to Millions

• 23,416 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:07 PM

View Postzoser, on 23 March 2013 - 04:57 PM, said:

Here's an interesting clip:

Arefacts from Mexico depicting convincing representations of ET's and UFO's.

Apparently the artefacts are still being discovered. Genuine or not?

You decide:

he's talking about your accusations of his setting up other accounts in order to troll, something which you seem to now be keen to avoid addressing. Backtracking now are we?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#9994    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:12 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 23 March 2013 - 05:07 PM, said:

he's talking about your accusations of his setting up other accounts in order to troll, something which you seem to now be keen to avoid addressing. Backtracking now are we?

Looks like the final proof may not be far away:

A team of scientists and researchers have just returned from an expedition in Siberia and the Valley of the Dead and are claiming they have found proof of at least five of the legendary cauldrons that ancient aliens supposedly built.

A team of Russian scientists and researchers have just returned from the “Valley of Death” region in Siberia with startling claims. Lead scientist Michale Visok had this to say in an interview with a Russian newspaper on what they had found:

“We went out into the Valley of Death to really see and investigate the metal cauldrons that people claim exist there and we actually found five metallic objects buried in marsh like swamps”
Michale gave the following details about these metal objects:

They are each submerged in small pools of swamp like water that is anywhere from 2-3 feet deep.
They are definitely metallic.  The scientists entered each swamp and walked on top of the objects and heard metallic sounds when striking the objects.

The tops of the objects are very smooth to the touch but there are sharp points along the outer edges.
2 of the team members got ill during the investigation.

The team consisted of 3 geologists, 1 astrophysicist, 1 mechanical engineer and 3 research assistants.  

Read more: http://scienceray.co.../#ixzz2ONr12BVp

Posted Image

#9995    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,069 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:16 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 23 March 2013 - 04:42 PM, said:

"however the majority of vitrified artefacts that I have seen are andesite."

How do you know?

#9996    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:18 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 23 March 2013 - 05:16 PM, said:

Don't forget I've studied over 600 video clips of Peruvian artefacts made by Foerster, Jan Peter de Jong and others.

Posted Image

#9997    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,639 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:19 PM

View Postzoser, on 23 March 2013 - 05:12 PM, said:

you are totally useless, arent you mate? Not only is this an old story from last year at least, it was debunked too. Anything to keep this miserable thread going eh? Scraping the barrel more and more - if not with character attacks then with Pravda news stories...

this threads about ancient aliens or should be, not Micky mouse crap fringe news stories, ...

#9998    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,639 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:23 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 23 March 2013 - 05:07 PM, said:

thats zoser, backtracking and swerving all over the place, as usual... :tu:

#9999    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

An Inspiration to Millions

• 23,416 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:26 PM

View Postzoser, on 23 March 2013 - 05:12 PM, said:

Looks like the final proof may not be far away:

I'll take that as a yes, then, I suppose, since you seem to be anxious to avoid repeating those accusations.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#10000    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:28 PM

View Postseeder, on 23 March 2013 - 05:19 PM, said:

you are totally useless, arent you mate? Not only is this an old story from last year at least, it was debunked too. Anything to keep this miserable thread going eh? Scraping the barrel more and more - if not with character attacks then with Pravda news stories...

this threads about ancient aliens or should be, not Micky mouse crap fringe news stories, ...

Show us the evidence of the debunking.

If it's anything like the 'debunking' you have done so far I'm not holding my breath.

View PostLord Vetinari, on 23 March 2013 - 05:26 PM, said:

I'll take that as a yes, then, I suppose, since you seem to be anxious to avoid repeating those accusations.

It's been reported to the moderators.  It's in their hands not mine.

Posted Image

#10001    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,639 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:57 PM

View Postzoser, on 23 March 2013 - 05:28 PM, said:

Show us the evidence of the debunking.

no mate, I cant stand offering links and proofs to prove you wrong time and again, tho I am quite surprised you didn't watch the video version...you know, on youtube, 8 mins too. See if you can find the original source for the story, I guarantee it will come back to the same...Russian news paper/website. The kind of story only really thick people read and fall for

No I'm more than content to sit here and allow you to think of yourself as one thing...but then for others to check your links and realize you really are totally gullible and post garbage over and over again. But thats the definition of a troll, so carry on, its not going unnoticed.. :tu:

#10002    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:01 PM

View Postseeder, on 23 March 2013 - 05:57 PM, said:

no mate, I cant stand offering links and proofs to prove you wrong time and again, tho I am quite surprised you didn't watch the video version...you know, on youtube, 8 mins too. See if you can find the original source for the story, I guarantee it will come back to the same...Russian news paper/website. The kind of story only really thick people read and fall for

No I'm more than content to sit here and allow you to think of yourself as one thing...but then for others to check your links and realize you really are totally gullible and post garbage over and over again. But thats the definition of a troll, so carry on, its not going unnoticed.. :tu:

Then yet again you have made a claim that you are unable to substantiate.

Posted Image

#10003    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:09 PM

Here's a documentary account of a team that investigated the area:

Posted Image

#10004    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:51 PM

Siberian Cauldrons

Ivan Mackerle's own testimony from his expedition.

Despite it being June, we were unfortunate enough to be surprised by a night of snowfall. When the snow didn’t recede by the second day, we lost our patience and went to search for the mysterious spot. We climbed up a low hill, GPS in hand, and scraped through a snowy thicket to a clearing at the top, where we stiffened with surprise.

We’d never seen anything like it. It wasn’t the long-sought, smooth, protruding hemisphere, but a circular pond about 50 meters in diameter. In its center, a circular patch of land, approximately 30 meters in diameter and with a flooded opening in the middle protruded from the water.

This didn’t look like an ordinary natural formation. Pavel broke off two dry, bare branches and, using them as long poles, headed for the snowy island, wading in fishermen’s boots through the half-frozen water. He climbed onto the snow in the annulus and used the poles to test the earth below him to make sure it wasn’t a treacherous quagmire. Beneath the snow and a thin layer of mud, the pole hit something solid.

Was it just ice? Carefully, he continued to the center of the circle, halting in front of the opening. The almost three meter-long pole disappeared beneath the surface. What could he have been standing on? If the hemisphere were made of ice, the current would have melted it.

Could it be a giant cauldron, by now almost completely submerged in the frozen earth? The snowy annulus could be the last visible remnant of a smooth hemisphere not yet sunken below the ground, with a flooded entrance in the center.

Více zde: http://en.mackerle.cz/death-walley/
Vytvořte si vlastní stránky zdarma: http://www.webnode.cz

Posted Image

#10005    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:59 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 23 March 2013 - 03:58 PM, said:

Btw: "vitrified" doesn't necessarily mean "extreme heat": It has to do with crystallization.

Have a look at this:

The anomalous heating of metal without any evidence of burning or scorching of the adjacent materials (usually wood) is a clear indication that possibly the nature of heat may not be completely understood. This has far-reaching implications for thermodynamics, which hinges entirely on the presumption of such knowledge. It should be noted that the entirety of thermodynamics is represented by the infrared portion of the electromagnetic spectrum, which is insignificant in a context of 0 Hz to infinite Hz. The anomalous heating exhibited by the Hutchison Effect shows plainly that we have much to learn, especially where thermodynamics and electromagnetism meet.

http://www.rexresear...sn/hutchisn.htm

Posted Image