Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

what is the point of astral projection?

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,217 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:49 PM

View PostBlueogre2, on 28 January 2013 - 11:30 PM, said:

True, but I have read enough to know that regardless of rather my friend was right about his experiences these things do happen to people who get involved in the occult.
How do you define "occult"?

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#62    Blueogre2

Blueogre2

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:47 PM

For me the world occult refers to the hidden knowledge and practices that involve spiritual forces and beings. And yes I do consider AP to fall within that definition

#63    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,217 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:35 AM

View PostBlueogre2, on 29 January 2013 - 09:47 PM, said:

For me the world occult refers to the hidden knowledge and practices that involve spiritual forces and beings. And yes I do consider AP to fall within that definition
So pretty much any kind  of prayer, ritual, or  practice that is unlike your own? I am assuming you are Christian. Are only the  major world religions exempt from occult status? what about native  American spirituality? is that occult as well? I'm fairly certain It   existed long before the label.

there is nothing hidden about AP. There is plenty of open knowledge.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#64    The Exodia

The Exodia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 120 posts

• Life goes on.

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:17 PM

you must have draw the negative energy while trying it that time. it seems like it went wrong. and you are not fully conscious in your body. never bring your fear energy while doing it. instead of calling the guardian of astral gate, u dragged the other beings who love your fear negative energy and your weak conscious body. just relax and sleep. maybe someday u can with the guardian to give you a tour. :tu:

#65    The Exodia

The Exodia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 120 posts

• Life goes on.

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:46 PM

about the danger part of Astral travel is type of the being of that dimension personality and how you handle it. i been Astral travel like 2 or 3 times but always and always with the portal guardian around.  i once accidently landed in front of mad being who kidnapped puppies to extract some truth. well, like i said. there is always the guardian gate to monitor you around. thank God, he sent one for my safety journey. i been asked by a blue energy dog who can talk to rescue the lil pups while he is cage up the mad old man , i did carry the pups and ran cause i was chased by a big and real big 2 headed cerberus like beast. i managed to run to the village of the aquarius and they are kind actually if you didn't break their rules. they are so eco-friendly. their village are made of special woods. they are highly discipline but kind. i went back right after i told the guardian to open a portal door to a party mate for the broken aquarius lady and she's happy and i went back knowing i return safely is a miracle and always believe in God.

it was nice sharing some experience. :-*

#66    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,660 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:04 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 30 January 2013 - 11:35 AM, said:

So pretty much any kind  of prayer, ritual, or  practice that is unlike your own? I am assuming you are Christian. Are only the  major world religions exempt from occult status? what about native  American spirituality? is that occult as well? I'm fairly certain It   existed long before the label.

there is nothing hidden about AP. There is plenty of open knowledge.

View PostBlueogre2, on 29 January 2013 - 09:47 PM, said:

Interesting discussion you guys got going on here...

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users