Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#3526    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,245 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:54 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 29 December 2012 - 08:52 PM, said:

But no one here can give me an answer to what I asked:"How does head-binding influence someone's psyche?"

Does it cause these people to have epileptic seizures, were they crazy, were they considered to be 'psychics'? Did the other people consider them to be 'holy men' or 'holy women' because of their aberrant behaviour?

I did offer an answer Abe, by the expert! did you miss it a page or 2 back? And the ones that followed?

page 233,  post 3492..then forwards to  modern day babies and deformed skulls, with text/link supplied re damage caused, or not

Edited by seeder, 29 December 2012 - 08:58 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#3527    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,016 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:09 PM

View Postseeder, on 29 December 2012 - 08:54 PM, said:

I did offer an answer Abe, by the expert! did you miss it a page or 2 back? And the ones that followed?

page 233,  post 3492..then forwards to  modern day babies and deformed skulls, with text/link supplied re damage caused, or not
i think i missed this info too.
it's hard to keep up with this thread. if you go for a smoke it's three pages longer when you get back lol

#3528    Agnostist

Agnostist

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:13 PM

The idea that aliens once visited our planet is quite intriguing.One aspect of this which always baffles me are the ancient portrayals of the UFOs or something similar.
like these:http://alien-ufo-res...ient_history_4/.Look at those pictures the weird objects in them are very similar to what we know now as flying saucers.While the ancient egyptian portrayal of the alien figure can somewhat be argued.

Look at this one Posted Image
this one is interesting what we see is something which looks like helicopter and some weird objects.Unlike the other ones this has been proved to be just a hieroglyph but still weird.

We are still not sure what the artist actually meant when he/she made them or they actually observed them in the sky .Maybe they represented something normal which we don't know :unsure2:

#3529    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,245 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:15 PM

View PostJGirl, on 29 December 2012 - 09:09 PM, said:

it's hard to keep up with this thread. if you go for a smoke it's three pages longer when you get back lol

oh dear I hope Im not wasting my time finding these things out ? Well for anyone else too, pls go back to above mentioned section then each page up till here, Ive posted some very interesting alternatives on cone heads, based on medical fact

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#3530    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,016 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:21 PM

View Postseeder, on 29 December 2012 - 09:15 PM, said:

oh dear I hope Im not wasting my time finding these things out ? Well for anyone else too, pls go back to above mentioned section then each page up till here, Ive posted some very interesting alternatives on cone heads, based on medical fact
finding fact and exposing fiction are never a waste of time. i'm only sorry that valuable information is being buried in fluffy nonsense.

#3531    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,245 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:25 PM

View PostAgnostist, on 29 December 2012 - 09:13 PM, said:

The idea that aliens once visited our planet is quite intriguing.One aspect of this which always baffles me are the ancient portrayals of the UFOs or something similar.
like these:http://alien-ufo-res...ient_history_4/.Look at those pictures the weird objects in them are very similar to what we know now as flying saucers.While the ancient egyptian portrayal of the alien figure can somewhat be argued.

Look at this one

this one is interesting what we see is something which looks like helicopter and some weird objects.Unlike the other ones this has been proved to be just a hieroglyph but still weird.

We are still not sure what the artist actually meant when he/she made them or they actually observed them in the sky .Maybe they represented something normal which we don't know :unsure2:

start here,

http://rationalwiki....ydos_helicopter

its old news

Edited by seeder, 29 December 2012 - 09:26 PM.

#3532    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,267 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:26 PM

View PostJGirl, on 29 December 2012 - 09:09 PM, said:

One more good reason to stop smoking. ;)

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#3533    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,245 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:26 PM

View PostJGirl, on 29 December 2012 - 09:21 PM, said:

finding fact and exposing fiction are never a waste of time. i'm only sorry that valuable information is being buried in fluffy nonsense.

thankyou kindly JGirl  !!

#3534    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,016 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:28 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 29 December 2012 - 09:26 PM, said:

One more good reason to stop smoking. ;)
yes i'll write that down lol
seriously i've been trying to quit for a while now - i swear!

#3535    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,016 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:30 PM

View Postseeder, on 29 December 2012 - 09:26 PM, said:

thankyou kindly JGirl  !!
you're welcome.
i've seen this happen a lot on this thread. i'll sometimes have to go back many pages to figure out what is being talked about because the subject changes like the wind.

#3536    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:40 PM

Summary of Findings so Far Relating to Precision Architecture

1) Evidence of 'fused' blocks.

This picture at Macchu Picchu was posted earlier and the two blocks look to be fused.  Whilst this totally discredits the pounding theory it in itself is not a smoking gun in relation to ancient high technology.  One of the reasons being that Abe came up with a theory of acid melting to explain such a phenomena and this in theory is feasible.  How the blocks would be handled if the faces were made soft by acid is not clear, but then again the lazer and heat theory also has it's problems in this sense.

Here it is again.

Posted Image

Here is the clip I took the picture from (see 4:00):

Machu Picchu: A Complete Virtual Tour In About 6 Minutes

This is implying that melting has taken place.  Look at this clip from Ollyantaytambo.  Notice the curious step at the block join.  That step was not intended by the builders in my view.  What happened I believe is that the block on the left was heavier at the time of assembly and it literally sank in to the melted rock just a few millimetres more than the block on the right.

Posted Image

It would be interesting to know the weight of these two blocks to see if my theory is correct.  The same kind of thing can be seen at Cuzco in the precision walls.

Here is the video I took the shot from (see 0:50)

Evidence Of A Lost World In Inca Country, Peru

2) Evidence of High Technology Cutting.

Two clips have been posted already on this.  The first clip that intrigued me showed this saw cut:  

Posted Image

and zoomed in.  Notice the shiny ledge on the right suggestive of vitrification (this will be mentioned last of all).  Also notice and the radius on the left.  Both to me suggesting that this is not a contemporary cut using a modern power tool but it was there originally.  The same radius effect is seen all though the country where precision cutting is found.

Posted Image

Here is the clip containing this cut (see 1:55)

Evidence Of Machining Technology Thousands Of Years Before The Inca

Here is the other example of a precision cut:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here is the clip (see beginning)

Evidence Of Advanced Technology Thousands Of Years Ago In Peru

Foerster remarks that this is granite.  I did examine the clip to check for vitrification signs but unfortunately there is not enough footage of the cut surface to be able to tell.

These two examples indicate high technology cutting.  As far as I can see no prosaic explanations can account for this.  The same kind of precision cutting can be seen in the grooves at Puma Punku.   The above examples are by no means unique.  

The shear width of cut in the last example to me is highly significant.  It was suggested that this is nothing more than a fault in the granite.  After searching for similar examples I could find nothing remotely to compare to it.  

The cut width suggests strongly that some tool was used to cut this.  The use of wire saws can be discounted from the point of view of the hardness of metal needed.  

Furthermore the cuts seen in the caves precludes the use of wire saws.

3) Vitrification

This to me is the most significant point of all.  Vitrification is found exclusively on precision relics.  No where is it to be seen on less precise work.  This precludes the recently suggested 'desert varnish' theory because according to the theory it should exist on all desert exposed relics yet it clearly does not.  

The Cuzco wall, and the Coricancha are perhaps the best examples of vitrification but it is also found in the caves, and even on mountain sides on remaining rock where quarrying has taken place.  This would strongly suggest that polishing is not the cause.  

The example of 'The Wall of Living Rock' is highly significant as it is an ancient quarry where large blocks were removed and it has vitrified but not levelled surfaces.  This again argues against the acid theory as the cause.

One of the strongest pieces of evidence that lazer or directed high temperature cutting technology was used to cut the stone and cause the vitrification effect is the hole on the block at Coricancha.

Posted Image

Ancient Engineering in Inca Peru: Holes In Solid Stone

No polishing or acid, or anything else was likely to have been been used in that small hole to create the vitrification effect.   It had to be the result of the original cutting device.  As vitrification is a well known side effect of heat then that had to be the method of boring.

Conclusions.

While the acid theory has some merit in no way can it be used to explain all of the artefacts.  The evidence strongly suggests the use of intense heat directed technology (laser or equivalent) was used to cut and soften these stones which created a vitrification effect and helped to create an almost seamless join.  

How the blocks were handled once the cutting had been done also needs to be considered.

Edited by zoser, 29 December 2012 - 09:42 PM.

Posted Image

#3537    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,245 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:45 PM

View Postzoser, on 29 December 2012 - 09:40 PM, said:

Summary of Findings so Far Relating to Precision Architecture

Conclusions.

groundhog day!  

Now you've made your conclusions, everyone will be totally mad to challenge your assumptions anymore for another couple of thousand posts.

So you've seen the modern day baby coneheads and the medical condition that causes it at birth have you, leaving...no evidence of binding' as you said yourself?  A couple or 3 pages back?

#3538    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:06 PM

View Postseeder, on 29 December 2012 - 09:45 PM, said:

groundhog day!  

Now you've made your conclusions, everyone will be totally mad to challenge your assumptions anymore for another couple of thousand posts.

So you've seen the modern day baby coneheads and the medical condition that causes it at birth have you, leaving...no evidence of binding' as you said yourself?  A couple or 3 pages back?

Feel free to dip your bread in!

In relation to the cone heads, there are just far too many of them to suggest that they were caused by birth defects.

Also don't forget that the elongation is by no means the only distinguishing feature of the Paracas skulls.  We also see enlarged eye sockets, pareital foremen (two holes at the back of the skull), larger jaws and a different cranial suture arrangement.

It's far more than an issue of elongation caused by defect or targeted deformation I'm afraid seeder.

Still an interesting picture though for many reasons.

Posted Image

#3539    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,245 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:19 PM

View Postzoser, on 29 December 2012 - 10:06 PM, said:

Feel free to dip your bread in!

In relation to the cone heads, there are just far too many of them to suggest that they were caused by birth defects.

Also don't forget that the elongation is by no means the only distinguishing feature of the Paracas skulls.  We also see enlarged eye sockets, pareital foremen (two holes at the back of the skull), larger jaws and a different cranial suture arrangement.

It's far more than an issue of elongation caused by defect or targeted deformation I'm afraid seeder.

Still an interesting picture though for many reasons.

I do hope you know exactly how many conehead skulls have been found to make such a statement?

Do you? If so how many?

(remember I research - before you answer)

And its still a more plausible condition than - aliens!

#3540    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,245 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:26 PM

View Postzoser, on 29 December 2012 - 10:06 PM, said:

We also see enlarged eye sockets, pareital foremen (two holes at the back of the skull), larger jaws and a different cranial suture arrangement.

What is enlarged parietal foramina?

Enlarged parietal foramina is an inherited condition of impaired skull development. It is characterized by enlarged openings (foramina) in the two bones (parietal bones) that form the top and sides of the skull. This condition is due to problems with bone formation (ossification) within the parietal bones. The openings are symmetrical and circular in shape, with variable size ranging from a few millimeters to several centimeters wide.

The area covering the parietal foramina is soft to the touch. Pressure applied to the openings can lead to severe headaches. People with enlarged parietal foramina usually do not have any related medical problems; however, scalp defects, seizures, and structural brain abnormalities have been noted in a small percentage of affected people. The risk of brain damage may be increased if any trauma is experienced in the area of the openings.

Oh and 2 holes in the skull? What like this below from modern 15 year old?

Attached File  skull2.jpeg   6.42K   6 downloads

How do people inherit enlarged parietal foramina?

This condition is inherited in an autosomal dominant pattern, which means one copy of the altered gene in each cell is sufficient to cause the disorder.

In most cases, an affected person has one parent with the condition. A small number of cases may result from new mutations in the gene. These cases occur in people with no history of the disorder in their family.

hence being a birth defect where a whole family or tribe could have had it..

jesus mate research!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by seeder, 29 December 2012 - 10:29 PM.