Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

9/11 conspiracy theories won't stop

Persia

It is only going to get worse in the future. 90% of the public does not believe the Warren Commission Report on the assassination of President Kennedy. Knowing that the government lied about that murder, more and more Americans will join those who believe the government was responsible. Why? The 911 Commission Report does not anwwer any serious questions and the members said years later that the FBI and did the cooperate with the commission.

• Like 1

Until the Government tells the "truth", the theories of what happened will "never" end. The question answers itself. If an honest and a "halfway believable explanation" was given in the first place, there would be very little questioning of the story. As it is.... we now the Engineers and Architects for 9-11 Truth, Airline Pilots for 9-11 Truth, Families of the Victims for 9-11 Truth, Fire Fighters and Police for 9-11 Truth, Americans for 9-11 Truth and even foreign countries intelligence agencies....such as Germany's and Italy's, made official statements that what happened on 9-11 "was" allowed to happen by "powers" high up in America. General Stubblebean ( who was in charge of all American intelligence at that time even spoke publicly stating on film, that an "large airplane" did "not" hit the Pentagon and also that building #7 was felled by demolition, (pre-installed).... (The official story and complete lack of a real investigation (less money than was spent on Clintons "B.J.") (Can you believe that?)have made a mockery of that administration and also (unfortunately)the American people. There "are" a few incredibly patriotic (or just plain stupid) people that "do" believe a guy in a cave with a card board cutter defeated the greatest power on the planet, with out any help. "That"...in itself is the conspiracy theory of all conspiracies theories!) It "has" to be the most "bungled" operation ever performed by the "Perpe-traitors", ever, in the entire History of the planet! Any "educated and "honest" person...knows in his heart, that 9-11 "was" a very poorly orchestrated attempt (false flag)at getting us the oil in the Middle East and continuing Israels existence for at least a few more years. Yet it was successful in it's goals....but not in fooling most people. Quite a pathetic operation, considering all the resources that they utilized. The evidence is everywhere. Facts, testimony by high ranking and credible people....It is insulting to any person that can still put two thoughts together at a time to be told the "Government Version" of what happened. I will not debate the "facts" that undoubtedly point to a Government involvement and cover up.....and I am done with these "idiot tools/talking heads" who have no idea what they are talking about. Probably "Tea Party Retards" who don't realize that it is only the top "One Percent" of tax payers that they represent. Oh well, how about another kick aimedat our educational system here, while I'm at it? Have a nice day everyone...try to make the most out of what life puts forth, and remember....it is okay to "hate" your "Government" as long as you "love" your country! God Bless America (for only what it is supposed to represent)......not it's crimes against humanity.

People believe what they want and there no way of convening people who believe everything that slim like Alex Jones

say.

Edited by ohio state buckeyes

#4 Terra333

WELL SAID!!

Until I see a video of the "plane" hitting the Pentagon, or a genuine flight93 crash site, then people have every right to question the official "story".

#6 osb - seems like you believe the official story, if that;s the case I feel real sorry for you!! Please open your eyes and investigate, it should take you no nore than 5 seconds to discover the official story is a LIE

#4 Terra333

WELL SAID!!

Until I see a video of the "plane" hitting the Pentagon, or a genuine flight93 crash site, then people have every right to question the official "story".

#6 osb - seems like you believe the official story, if that;s the case I feel real sorry for you!! Please open your eyes and investigate, it should take you no nore than 5 seconds to discover the official story is a LIE

Or it should take no more than 5 seconds to discover that a portion of the planet is full of people who are so bored with reality that they choose to believe in crackpot fairy tales derived from real events.

I would say its never going to stop. What happened, happened. Its in the past. FORGET ABOUT IT

why do official story believers ignore the unreacted nanothermite found in the dust?

why doesn't NIST investigate the dust, the main NIST people are experts in nanothermite. why are NIST so quiet on this?

nanothermite in the dust means the official story is wrong.

I would say its never going to stop. What happened, happened. Its in the past. FORGET ABOUT IT

society is completely different since 2001, it is not in the past, it is still affecting everyone. aren't you troubled that nanothermite was found in the dust?

Or it should take no more than 5 seconds to discover that a portion of the planet is full of people who are so bored with reality that they choose to believe in crackpot fairy tales derived from real events.

LOL - and the other portion believe everything they see on TV!!

So do you by the looks of it...

No no, he believes everything he reads on the internet.

society is completely different since 2001, it is not in the past, it is still affecting everyone. aren't you troubled that nanothermite was found in the dust?

No, it wasn't. http://www.debunking911.com/thermite.htm

Edited by Missile Punch

Actually, I am a sucker for conspiracy theories. I find them entertaining, if nothing else. But the 9/11 troother crowd is really an insult to intellegence. They are so stupid on so many levels... like Maddox put it so rudely and so well: Watching 9/11 troother stories is like being bukkakked with stupidity.

Facts > opinions. The official story left out several important facts. Continue being ignorant and accept everything the talking heads want you to buy into. While you're at it, continue to not think for yourself, or formulate a single independent, coherent thought.

Edited by Spid3rCyd3
  • Like 1

I remember that day as my two occurrences. One, waking up and wanting to go to Red Lobster for lunch and then having the next couple of weeks go by in panic. And two, my cat's birthday. I also still think that because of what time he was born that he was one of the children that died in the tragic event. So to think of it as anything else depresses me. I try to have faith in this country and I just cant in cases like this.

Edited by Kataliac
  • Like 1

Given their track record and the information that always seems to show up 20 or 30 years later, why would anyone believe anything the spin doctor, talking heads, say? There are so many hidden agendas, and politics, that it would be impossible for the general public to ferret out anything remotely resembling the truth. It's all connected.....is there a gestalt? In a system of this complexity and chaos, probably not.

On a simpler scale, I went to Honduras on a medical mission after hurricane Mitch in 1998. We were accompanied by two reporters and a photographer. We spent a month there and they documented "the story" for two weeks. When we got home we all read the write up and went "Jesus, were they even there?" It was so different in writing and pictures than what actually took place, it was literally unbelievable. But it was "good copy". That incident confirmed for me what I already knew. In the world of duality there is only subjective "truth" which consists of a mishmash of individual opinions. All opinions are vanities. It's no different for me on the larger scale, except that the spin doctors understand this game, and a smoke screen is the easiest thing in the world to produce. All you need is a bunch of conflicting stories and pseudo facts, and the baseline goes up in a puff of smoke. Effectively dispersed.

We'll get bits and pieces over the next 50 or so years, and no one will care anymore except the ones who suffered the most.

• Like 1

I could sell "so much" Florida "mountain view" real estate on this site! Unbelievable! It's amazing how many blind, ignorant, closed minded people are on this sit. All that solid evidence, testimony by so many credible people (inc. Gen. Stubblebean) and by obvious, and by documented, "generally accepted" scientific facts concerning the event. Obviously....some people are amazingly Stupid (public education), some are amazingly Patriotic (blinded by it), but some have obviously been "brainwashed" or tricked into believing that, "if it not the Government official line, then it must be wrong".... a "stupidity factor" occurring here. "If you need to get the people behind a war, then all you need to do is create a false flag attack, and then attack the Patriotism of any one and everyone who debates the issue with you" (Hermann Goering) OMG! Wake up! "Learn" from History! It "does" repeat itself....(I.E. Operation Northwoods) Look it up! The man in charge of all American Intelligence(or lack there of) stated on camera, that building number 7 was "imploded" which means it was taken down by a controlled demolition and that he will never believe that a large airplane really hit the Pentagon! What part of that do you not understand??? Is "everyone" lying, except Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck? Ask for all that money back, that your parents spent on educating you. Or is this site being compromised by the "attack dogs", paid and trained by our own military? A friend of mine's son did this for a while when he was in the military. He became sick to his stomach of constantly attacking good people "instead" of the real enemies....as he himself put it. He opted out early, and lost his college money in doing so. This country, it's people have become a laughing stock around the world....they ask always, "Don't you Americans think for yourselves"? "Do you believe all that trash your Government tells you"? I do not lose any sleep over the "Machiavellian" actions by our C.I.A. Pentagon, and Government...because it has "always" operated this way. Most countries, throughout recorded history would lie to the people in order to promote their own agendas. If you do not believe this to be true....then that's fine. Not my problem...life goes on. But stupidity has always been very hard for me to accept. Have a great day.....and do something different today if you get a chance. Think for yourself.

• Like 1

why do official story believers ignore the unreacted nanothermite found in the dust?

Probably because most don't even know it was found in the WTC dust. They're too busy insulting us -.- Ah well, c'est la vie.

• Like 1

Probably because most don't even know it was found in the WTC dust. They're too busy insulting us -.- Ah well, c'est la vie.

Can I see a source that reports that nanothermite was found in the WTC dust? Just would like some information on this, no insults intended.

Can I see a source that reports that nanothermite was found in the WTC dust? Just would like some information on this, no insults intended.

Sure. Below is a 10 minute news clip on it. The report is in Danish I believe (I've never seen this covered in any english news channel), but the subtitles are in english:

http://socioecohisto...n-the-wtc-dust/

Edited by Scott G