Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Megalodon Real Videos Sightings!

musicproject

Hi everyone, here I have some proofs about the Megalodon is still alive

It is really amazing, you must see this video with all the proofs that confirm its existence

Check it out and leave me your opinion bellow

I have to admit it would be cool if a Megalodon was found but even though the fish in the vid is huge I'm not convinced I'm looking at a Megalodon.

• Like 2

Iron lotus pretty much has this. Though if I remember correctly, that footage was first caught by the Japanese, so a good suspect would be the Greenlands close cousin, the Pacific Sleeper:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_sleeper_shark

Both species get pretty hefty.

As for the first bit, it could be any number of large ocean going animals. From whale shark to an actual whale, assuming it isn't a fake in the first place. Really is to quick and unfocused to draw a conclusion.

Edited by DecoNoir
  • Like 7

Fake Fake all Fake

Well that was a real convincing in depth study you did.

• Like 1

I would say Greenland Shark all the way until you get to the clip with the robotic arm. That shark steams past the camera and I was under the impression Greenlands swim incredibly slow.

• Like 1

Megalodon is extinct. Get over it OP.

I'm no expert on sharks, but I think Iron Lotus and Deconoir guess's are pretty close!

• Like 1

I would say Greenland Shark all the way until you get to the clip with the robotic arm. That shark steams past the camera and I was under the impression Greenlands swim incredibly slow.

im trying to match up or come close to similar pectoral and pelvic fin shapes and sizes... kind of a pain on the robotic arm shot cutting in and out and outlining when you really didn't need too. something feels off about it but i dunno.

edit: bah i give up on the arm shot sorry :(

Edited by Iron_Lotus

Let me know when you find Cthulhu.

• Like 5

Let me know when you find Cthulhu.

Haha! And when you do find Cthulhu make sure you have some Narwhals with you or he may eat ye.

Haha! And when you do find Cthulhu make sure you have some Narwhals with you or he may eat ye.

Narwhals, narwhals, swimming in the ocean...causing a commotion...cuz they are so aweome. Narwhal, narwhals...

• Like 4

Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE for Megalodon to still exist. I just think there would have been some definitive evidence by now. I mean, they're huge. They eat whales. We would have found some whale carcasses with giant Megalodon bite radiuses (radii?) by now.

• Like 1

Hi everyone, here I have some proofs about the Megalodon is still alive

Where are the proofs?

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE for Megalodon to still exist. I just think there would have been some definitive evidence by now. I mean, they're huge. They eat whales. We would have found some whale carcasses with giant Megalodon bite radiuses (radii?) by now.

Has anyone considered the possibility that Megalodons may have built the robotic arm and were responsible for taking the soil samples in the vid? Maybe they no longer are at war with whales and have evolved into a highly sophisticated race of peaceful beings. It is possible they have built a utopian society at the bottom of they ocean.

• Like 3

Narwhals, narwhals, swimming in the ocean...causing a commotion...cuz they are so aweome. Narwhal, narwhals...

pffft outdated it's all about the starwhals now

starwhalPromo710Wpreview.jpg

Edited by Iron_Lotus
  • Like 2

pffft outdated it's all about the starwhals now

starwhalPromo710Wpreview.jpg

They're up there having a party with the dolphins from Hitchhiker's Guide.

• Like 1

The first "example" to swim by has an itty bitty dorsal fin, like a humpback or grey whale. Just after that what looks like the end of the animal appears to move UP and DOWN (again like a whale) not SIDE TO SIDE like a shark or fish. This one is a whale. Maybe even Moby Dick.

The first "example" to swim by has an itty bitty dorsal fin, like a humpback or grey whale. Just after that what looks like the end of the animal appears to move UP and DOWN (again like a whale) not SIDE TO SIDE like a shark or fish. This one is a whale. Maybe even Moby Dick.

that's not really correct looking at the tails they are vertical, whales have horizontal tails. evolution and all that.

Edited by Iron_Lotus
  • Like 1

I don't think it's a megalodon but a big shark that doesn't look well.

Bluntnose sixgill shark?

Edited by Red Moon

These are just footages of known sharks. Megalodons would be many factors larger than anything we have around nowadays, so trying to pass off footage of known sharks is just lazy.

These are just footages of known sharks. Megalodons would be many factors larger than anything we have around nowadays, so trying to pass off footage of known sharks is just lazy.

My in-laws are still convinced that megalodons exist because they saw that stupid mocumentary on discovery.

The first clip and the clip following the greenland shark are lifted from the mocumentary about megalodon. It's here.

The video in the OP is either from a BS made for tv mocumentary or misidentification.

Nibs

• Like 1