Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

UFO abduction sparked military probe

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#16    Hawkin

Hawkin

LiverEatenJohnson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts

• Some say he is dead.
    Some say he will never be.

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:07 AM

If we are being observed and examined, Aliens are doing what we would do. We do the same thing to animals here on our own planet. Observe and examine and even kill so we can cut open and see how their bodies work.

#17    csspwns

csspwns

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

• "Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish."

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:29 AM

them we dould do the same to them meh>:)

#18    highdesert50

highdesert50

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:42 PM

Fecal swab tests are intended to check for the presence of blood. DNA can be had much more simply through, for example, a saliva swab or even a hair. A civilization capable of interplanetary flight is most certainly sufficiently advanced to forego this type of invasive testing. Our current space research is largely done through more efficient robotics, scanning, and even nano technology than having to deal with the burdon of sustaining a crew of humans over perilous expanses of time and distance. Having an actual  biological presence just doesn't make a lot of sense.

#19    DeathRain2012

DeathRain2012

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 55 posts

• There's some **** out there bro.

Posted 17 July 2012 - 05:40 PM

I would love to have a conversation with an E.T.  as long as there was no probing of any kind..

#20    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:06 AM

View PostRyegrog, on 14 July 2012 - 01:07 AM, said:

If we are being observed and examined, Aliens are doing what we would do. We do the same thing to animals here on our own planet. Observe and examine and even kill so we can cut open and see how their bodies work.

I agree it makes the most sense that would be what is happening in these reported abductions

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#21    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 6,698 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:10 PM

I guardedly second that notion.

But wouldn't you think that advanced, interstellar alien travelers would have something akin to our MRI which, even by our standards, gives much more information than barbaric dissection?

#22    CRYSiiSx2

CRYSiiSx2

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 04:53 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 13 July 2012 - 08:30 PM, said:

I know for a fact that the government is aware of them, and I have good reason to think that some are hostile.

If they can travel through vast amounts of space, and they wanted to be hostile.  You would know it.  Their technology would crush us.

Posted Image
NRA - PROTECT THE 2ND AMENDMENT
my twitter @sktm06

#23    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:24 AM

View PostDeathRain2012, on 17 July 2012 - 05:40 PM, said:

I would love to have a conversation with an E.T.  as long as there was no probing of any kind..
Oh I don't know, an ice cold anal strap on probe could be just what the Doctor ordered..........

.....what?

#24    Zarifa

Zarifa

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:32 PM

I missed the reference to the anal probe in the story. As a nurse who has witnessed colonoscopies and laser eye surgery, I'd have to question if any of you would care to undergo any type of invasive procedure without benefit of amnesia producing drugs. We have no idea what external scanning they were doing. As one who has lost time myself in the presence of a dark craft, back some 45 years ago or so, personally, I don't care to recall the details. The concept is difficult enough to handle. But after all this time, and other contacts, I accept that I'm part of a study. Very strange and confusing things may happen to me, but I still feel safe. This is clearly the most significant part of this story: “Sanctuary – we are here already and we are coming here.” It's time we started learning to get along. Of course, we have yet to accomplish that among ourselves, so we'd better get a move on in learning and understanding the Golden Rule, the one point of spiritual and philosophical agreement known around the world. Let's add science to that list, if we care to advance.

#25    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,513 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:41 PM

View PostZarifa, on 23 July 2012 - 07:32 PM, said:

I missed the reference to the anal probe in the story. As a nurse who has witnessed colonoscopies and laser eye surgery, I'd have to question if any of you would care to undergo any type of invasive procedure without benefit of amnesia producing drugs. We have no idea what external scanning they were doing. As one who has lost time myself in the presence of a dark craft, back some 45 years ago or so, personally, I don't care to recall the details. The concept is difficult enough to handle. But after all this time, and other contacts, I accept that I'm part of a study. Very strange and confusing things may happen to me, but I still feel safe. This is clearly the most significant part of this story: "Sanctuary – we are here already and we are coming here." It's time we started learning to get along. Of course, we have yet to accomplish that among ourselves, so we'd better get a move on in learning and understanding the Golden Rule, the one point of spiritual and philosophical agreement known around the world. Let's add science to that list, if we care to advance.

You know we can't let you go without telling us your story.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#26    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,390 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 10:45 PM

SWEETPUMPER  DId we ever find that soft Helmut ?

This is a Work in Progress!

#27    Super-Fly

Super-Fly

Caporegime.

• 1,301 posts

• The Loonies Are Running
    The Asylum!

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:03 PM

LOL, Probing F that

If there here then there here,

iv been to a few bars like the star wars bar.....

Thanks,

Super-Fly!!3

TrueStory.

#28    NoiseBleed

NoiseBleed

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

• "I'm tied to a cross. I can't get lose. I've done this to myself, put my head in a noose." black flag

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:54 AM

lately i've been researching the demon alien theory.
the theory states (summed up) that if aliens did come all this way from some distant planet or galaxy, even if the travel was instant, the last thing they would do is abduct people for 50 years and do barbaric (even by our standards wich i think are still very barbaric) procedures to people. lots of researchers and even the fameous carl sagan have come to the conclusion that ufo sightings and aliens abducting us are the last plausible conclusion. that an even more plausible theory (if accepting the paranormal) would be demons. coming to earth (or the dimension i mean) they would be somewhat bound by using our physical laws to move about and using their extensive knowledge of the world and people, they would build crafts and abduct people, make people see ufo's to convince them of their motives and to put doubt of reality and religion into them (once again, im not christian, or very religious, but after reading and researching on my own for 10 years, and having a ufo sightin g of my own,) i have come to see that this is a more probable theory than the formentioned.
anyways let me know what u think

#29    Chosen Undead

Chosen Undead

I'm not a Mutant.

• 1,563 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:33 AM

View PostNoiseBleed, on 26 July 2012 - 12:54 AM, said:

lately i've been researching the demon alien theory.
the theory states (summed up) that if aliens did come all this way from some distant planet or galaxy, even if the travel was instant, the last thing they would do is abduct people for 50 years and do barbaric (even by our standards wich i think are still very barbaric) procedures to people. lots of researchers and even the fameous carl sagan have come to the conclusion that ufo sightings and aliens abducting us are the last plausible conclusion. that an even more plausible theory (if accepting the paranormal) would be demons. coming to earth (or the dimension i mean) they would be somewhat bound by using our physical laws to move about and using their extensive knowledge of the world and people, they would build crafts and abduct people, make people see ufo's to convince them of their motives and to put doubt of reality and religion into them (once again, im not christian, or very religious, but after reading and researching on my own for 10 years, and having a ufo sightin g of my own,) i have come to see that this is a more probable theory than the formentioned.
anyways let me know what u think

I think this whole 'there can't be aliens, they're all demons' is a bunch of bull hoagie pushed by religious nuts.

Edited by Space_Jockey, 26 July 2012 - 03:34 AM.

#30    Snowy267

Snowy267

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:50 AM

Scary!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users