Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

hey guys so, there's this person i've been really thinking about lately (not romantically) and i barely know them. I just think they're cool and stuff like that but i barely talk to them and barely know them yet they still seem to occupy my thoughts. Recently, i'd be sitting normally watching TV or whatever and then i'd think of them and get this weird feeling in my chest like a rush or a sensation idk how to describe it, its like when you're really excited for something and get that feeling in your chest, its kinda like that but i have nothing to be excited for?? Sometimes its like a light feeling but sometimes it comes off really strong that i kinda feel it in my chin or nose and whole face in general. idk it might be nothing but its pretty weird since it happens when i think of them and i dont know why this person is consumingg my thoughttsss!!! And its not romantic i promise hahaha. Anywayss, so you guys knoww anythingg?? or can help me with this? thanks in advance

• Like 1

Sometimes when you meet someone you feel a connection to them for whatever reason...it doesn't have to be romantic...and you just get excited thinking of them.

Honestly, I've had panic attacks before and the feeling in your chest pretty much pegs what they feel like when they are just beginning. Not to worry you or anything because panic attacks are much more than that but I kind of gets the sense you are excited to have met someone and just the thought of them makes you feel good or excited.

*IF* this chest feeling morphs into anything else I would go see a doctor though just to be safe it's not something else. Just in case. It doesn't sound like anything bad or anything. Just the thrill of having a new friend you feel connected to. That's all :yes:

Keep us posted and Welcome to UM! 2mnk5ft.jpg

• Like 1

Hey thankss! but its not like its the first person i have met, i mean i have pretty exciting people in my life and this doesnt happen, not like i dont know anyone else but maybe youre right who knows. And i actually went to a heart doctor, its all good hahah, thanks for your response :D

• Like 1

Hey thankss! but its not like its the first person i have met, i mean i have pretty exciting people in my life and this doesnt happen, not like i dont know anyone else but maybe youre right who knows. And i actually went to a heart doctor, its all good hahah, thanks for your response :D

What I meant (and I understand you have met other people) is that maybe *THIS* person you have a connection to and that's why you feel like this? I dunno...just a thought :)
  • Like 1

Yess youre probably right, but can you develop a connection with someone you barely know?? like is that possible? subconsciously or something? is that a thing?

• Like 1

I think a few words can cover this...

Blushing, heart skipping a beat and pretty much love at first sight?

• Like 1

She-ra I checked it out and it's actually pretty interesting, I've been so busy! But considering I just thought I should post this update!

That I was talking to this person the other day and I was thinking that they will probably say a certain sentence next and they actually said it!! And I know its pretty unbelievable but I didn't digest it probably until after I was alone with my thoughts afterwards and I just think that's kinda weird I mean I don't think it's anything like that post, twin flames and stuff, I don't think so??? Idkkk???

Is it telepathy or something??? Can someone give me some information?? Hahah

Journal,

That kind of experience is a good example of telepathy. You can always call it "good at guessing" as a logical explanation. Actually the more you practice this form of telepathy the better you will get at using it.

John

I had a connection style experience with an actor who used to star in that Australian soap, Neighbours.

I never met her in person nor did I feel attracted to her but for some reason she appeared in one of my dreams and the day afterwards I saw her on the show. From out of nowhere came feelings of excitement, joy and butterflies, weird!

Oh dear Mark... Neighbours? Could be worse, I guess.. LOL

In all seriousness I wonder sometimes about the random people we come into contact with and why there is sometimes a 'connection'. Walking around my local shops there are people who I have never met or spoken to, and yet I see them often and sometimes feel a weird 'affection' for them? One is an elderly man (so I know it's not physical attraction!! That's just not my thing LOL).

From my understanding when something excites you, your higher self is working with you to try to get you to go in that direction in life.

Here is a video explaining how the physical mind and the higher mind work together

• 3 months later...